Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » anyone know of any pitbull breeders prefer gotti (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: anyone know of any pitbull breeders prefer gotti
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.bayareapits.com

i like the body and shape of these pits but i want a bluenose gotti

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man bro..all thesebully style breeder pits are whack man..I been to a few bully shows these dogs have no types of essence to them they are lazy no fun dogs...go to a rescue and save a. Life and get yourself a dog with attitude and carisma to them ..that's what I did..and u can get amazing looking dogs from rescues too..

[ March 04, 2010, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: 91silverbullet ]

Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know some that's going to be having some gotti bluenose pits pretty soon. There parents are badass looking.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your mommy said you can't get a dog especially since you won't take care of it since your never home

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about a nice friendly Golden Retriever? [Confused] [Razz]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
1990GT50
¯
Member # 2119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990GT50  Ford pictures for 1990GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:
http://www.bayareapits.com

i like the body and shape of these pits but i want a bluenose gotti

Those dogs aint good for much but sitting aroung. If you're gonna spend good money on a pit bull then look up the UKC breed standard and go from there......
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ITS EITHER A PITBULL OR BULLDOG.I ONLY LIKE 3 DOG BREEDS AND THEY ARE PITBULL,BULLDOG AND MIN PINSCHER.I ALREADY HAVE 2 PINSCHERS

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
1990GT50
¯
Member # 2119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990GT50  Ford pictures for 1990GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
ITS EITHER A PITBULL OR BULLDOG.I ONLY LIKE 3 DOG BREEDS AND THEY ARE PITBULL,BULLDOG AND MIN PINSCHER.I ALREADY HAVE 2 PINSCHERS

Im a pitbull owner but Im just telling you to go for the correct srtucture as outlined in UKC. The "bully" ones are short and stubby so they can't be nearly as athletic as those with correct proportions and are much more prone to problems such as weird joints and all...
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I think you are confused. That is a designer dog much like a Gucci purse is a designer purse. That kind of dog is an American Bully a new offshoot of American Bulldogs and pits/staffs. If you want to just have the look, go ahead and overspend just for the look. Anyone can get papers for their "pitbulls", they cost around $100. Honestly I own a real female pitbull 50lb and a 90+lb male Staffordshire terrier. Both are proportionate and can run right up a tree. You'd be best off with no dog for now until you actually understand dog training and are ready,etc. Or you can (will) get a dog that you don't know squat about and maybe you will feel better about your image. In the end, your choosing to adopt something into your family, it's not like a gold chain that goes in the drawer when nobody is looking.
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive got a almost 3 yr old female american bulldog. shes 67 lbs and a ton of fun. very good personality, obedient, loyal, and friendly. i couldnt be happier with any other type of dog

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a buddy of mines that breeds bullies here in sac that would proably let one go for cheap
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Just rescued a 3 year old american bulldog a month ago and they are the coolest dogs imo. Pitbulls are a bunch of assholes and frequently dog and people agressive. They have separation anxienty like a mofo, so unless you are willing to put in the work to have a pit. Dont even do it because it will be at the pound waiting to be put down or rescued.
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:

Just rescued a 3 year old american bulldog a month ago and they are the coolest dogs imo. Pitbulls are a bunch of assholes and frequently dog and people agressive. They have separation anxienty like a mofo, so unless you are willing to put in the work to have a pit. Dont even do it because it will be at the pound waiting to be put down or rescued.
pits are great dogs just like any other dog can be.little dog are people agressive and bite more people then pit bulls do anyday.you can walk into someones house that has a lil rat for a dog and that thing wont shut the fuck up and they attack you and bite.pits do the same thing they are just bigger dogs and it hurts more.but being attacked is being attacked big or small dog.cat or shark you have been attacked.people talk bad about pits are the same people that has never owned one or put the time into the one they had so they dont like em or have bad things to say about.thats like someone tellin you dont buy a mustand they have problems but buy this little crx cause its gass friendly and wont give you too many problems.know your shit and know what you got and put time into itand your mustang will last forever.same with a dog or anything in this world.i love pits but dont just buy em and throw em in the back yard.you wil need to invest some time.let em hang out in the garage while you are wrenching and take em in the stang if you drive one..lol.naw jp there is more to it then that but he/she will need more of your attention then most
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by its50:
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:

pits are great dogs just like any other dog can be.little dog are people agressive and bite more people then pit bulls do anyday.you can walk into someones house that has a lil rat for a dog and that thing wont shut the fuck up and they attack you and bite.pits do the same thing they are just bigger dogs and it hurts more.but being attacked is being attacked big or small dog.cat or shark you have been attacked.people talk bad about pits are the same people that has never owned one or put the time into the one they had so they dont like em or have bad things to say about.thats like someone tellin you dont buy a mustand they have problems but buy this little crx cause its gass friendly and wont give you too many problems.know your shit and know what you got and put time into itand your mustang will last forever.same with a dog or anything in this world.i love pits but dont just buy em and throw em in the back yard.you wil need to invest some time.let em hang out in the garage while you are wrenching and take em in the stang if you drive one..lol.naw jp there is more to it then that but he/she will need more of your attention then most
100% agree i have a red nose pitbull terrier and is real mellow and chill. The breed doesn't matter its the owner who shapes the dog. And about your buying dont buy from a breeder i'd say rescue a dog. [patriot]

--------------------
03 Terminator

threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those are some nasty inbred, ugly dogs sorry guys.

They look like they are hella lazy and dumb..

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a champion rednose American pit bull and those have nothing on my dog mine are weight pulling and grand show champion and have parents that that are champions in show and grand show and weight pulling champs and is a purple ribon dog do your research before getting a hood dog jmo

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
87_Hatch
¯
Member # 6714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87_Hatch  Ford pictures for 87_Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My boy just had some pits last night actually ..blue noses but definately not short bully style pits which I also think are horrible. Pm me if you would like more info [patriot]

--------------------
Yeeeeeeaaaaa buuudddyyy

Posts: 316 | From: redwood city, CA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think reading under that picture that the parents were named "Cougnut" and "Thugpassion" should be enough to deter you. Unless that's the image you're trying to shape.
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If your going to get a pit, please do rescue them. It seems like there are about 2/3rds of the dog population that are in the pound are pits.
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't think sac dog shelters let's you rescue pits

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Don't think sac dog shelters let's you rescue pits

They have to pass their temperment tests and make sure they are healthy enough to be rescued. But they usually dont get rescued in time. Over 90% of all dogs get put down in sacramento shelters. Its one of the worst rates in the entire country.
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea man rescue a dog ..it would make you feel good and you don't put money on fuckhead breeders pockets that all they care about is money ..knowing that thers too many dogs already...fuck breeders! And if there's any of you on here ...o well that's how I feel about that..
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ty:
ive got a almost 3 yr old female american bulldog. shes 67 lbs and a ton of fun. very good personality, obedient, loyal, and friendly. i couldnt be happier with any other type of dog

that cool ty i have 3 yearold female to but she's close to 80 pounds of pure muscle an one of the best dog i have ever had
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't buy from backyard breeders who are just out there trying to make a buck and don't care about their puppies and improving their breed.

But I do know a place where you can get legit "pet quality" bull/staff terriers. She raises cats and dogs that did not make the show quality cut. They are all registered and a lot of them have good, documented blood lines.

its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i bought a pit pup long ago that was born from the mother and one of her pups.baaaad mistake but we gave em a chance anyways.he was super tiny and we bottle fed him cause the mother ended up getting ran over.my dog jake had a light green eye and a light brown eye.he grew to be a very pretty dog and real beasty.and we were like parents to him so he was super over protective to the max.but he was the craziest meaniest pit bull ever.very smart and well trained,but tryed to kill any and everything including my cuzin that came in the back yard but was very loyal to us so we never got rid of em.one day the guy next door left his gate open my dog killed his dog that he had since he was a child.scott was cool about it cause his dog came in our yard and his dog was already blind and half dead.anyways my dog came up missing after that for 4 days and people were comming over saying our dog killed or attacked their dog.we havent seen jake mind you.everyone knew it was ours cause i was the only kid with a huge pit bull walking down the street everyday and we were the only black people in that area at that time.one day we are all chillin and jake comes walkin up the the house all bloody and he stoped at the garage door and just looked and everyone like i fucked i know put his head down and walked over to the backyard.we were all kinda scared so we just looked at em.then a hour or two after he was back we cleaned em up beat his ass(lol)and thats when he tryed to kill my cuzin.he cornered in the backyard behind the shed and ripped all her clothes and bit her stomach.the day after that he caught a cat on the fence and snatched his ass down and ate em for brunch.i kid you guys not he ate everything but the skull of that poor cat.we still have the skull on the fence at my grandmas in oklahoma.then 3 days later i went in the back to feed em and he was dead..so kknow the history on the dog you buy and dont eveeeerrrr buy a pit bull that was a brother as a fater that got bizzy with the mom.dont do it.that dog had issues from day one but we worked with em but that cross breeding shit is not cool at all.just threw that out there randomly.so i say fuck some breeder the ones that know your shit and are legit keep it goin
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com