Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what are you guy's using to clean drive ways (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: what are you guy's using to clean drive ways
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck your drive way! [Embarrassed]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by 90fox5.0:
kitty litter works good pour it ond rub it in with you feet and throw it away works real good i use it all the time

kitty litter just soaks up the oil dosen't help get the stains out
i have a pressure washer an since i have oven cleaner i will try that frist it's what i use to clean engines with

plz post results and i would run a hose to the water heater also and it should come up
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by 90fox5.0:
kitty litter works good pour it ond rub it in with you feet and throw it away works real good i use it all the time

kitty litter just soaks up the oil dosen't help get the stains out
i have a pressure washer an since i have oven cleaner i will try that frist it's what i use to clean engines with

plz post results and i would run a hose to the water heater also and it should come up
i will an why wood i use the water heater that just way to much work to do
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brake parts cleaner. its a 1.98+tax at walmart

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my water heat is in the garage i just tap the hose to it and it help knock the oil out with no scrubing
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
my water heat is in the garage i just tap the hose to it and it help knock the oil out with no scrubing

so is mine but my three bay tool box is in front of it an it's a bitch to move
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you use muradic acid and your board, fill up a Gatorade bottle half way and put some tin foil in it and shake it up and throw it fast! good times..

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some type of degreaser we use at work. This thing works wonders.
89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 65mustang408:
if you use muradic acid and your board, fill up a Gatorade bottle half way and put some tin foil in it and shake it up and throw it fast! good times..

ah yes acid bombs...i used to cut up soda/beers cans. Good fun on job sites

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
Maxoctane
¯
Member # 1466

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxoctane  Ford pictures for Maxoctane  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 for muriatic acid. My friend owns a concrete pumping co. and that's what they use. Get it at any hardware/home improvement store.

--------------------
www.maxcarauto.com
BUY/SELL/TRADE/FINANCE

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
put kitty liter at the end of the drove way and pore gas down it it will lift the oil and the kitty liter will catch it all wait a lil bit or do it a couple more times and you will be good! trust me i have done this before lol fucked my dads driveway all up and this is what we did and it worked hella good hahahaha

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com