Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » im moving to oakland (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: im moving to oakland
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont understand why those people just sat there haha, id try to run over as many white tees as i could if they tried pulling that shit on a car im driving......

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

firelink74
¯
Member # 9071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for firelink74  Ford pictures for firelink74    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if i lived in a city like that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQbHnLSasfQ
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jeez [Eek!] !

I am speechless [Confused]

I have seen some crazy things, but Oakland does seem to top them the all (as far as what I have seen in the states) [Roll Eyes]

In other countries generally (not being specific, but if you pm me I will discuss this off forum) there are severe penalties (and not just from the police) that will occur if you mess with the wrong people. I feel bad for those cabbies that are just trying to eek out a living and have to deal with BS from complete losers that have nothing better to do to try and intimidate (the cowards would never act like this if it was a one on one confrontation though [Roll Eyes] )

Where are all the police when this is happening (those people in the video do have some pretty clear shots of themselves for documentation)?

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WTF is wrong with these people? Acting like a bunch of animals hyped up on crack & PCP. Majority of those kids will never make it out of that town. Good, they should build a fence around Oakland like the 1 that separates Cali from Mexico.

-

[ February 22, 2010, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: snakebit95 ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oakland scum at its finest. like i said, napalm all of east oakland. [BS flag]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if only the epic beard man was there...

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I asked my pops who lived in East Oakland back in the late 70's and early 80's and he said it never changed. It actually happened to him once with 4 guys and he ran one of them over. The stupid thing is back then american cars where built like tanks and they didn't even make a single dent in the body panel.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont see how kids think this is cool. I try to identify with the youth, but this one escapes me. And who was the first person to do this? Just think to get one someones car and jump on it. Man the sideshow has lost its way. Used to be about the cars. Now it is about dreds (*sp) and white t-shirts. I am sooooOOOooo glad I am not young anymore.
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BLK35th:
if only the epic beard man was there...

most people only get courage when there in groups, by themselves they are cowards.

you gotta give that old guy some credit for handing out a straight up clean ass wooping to that guy on the bus.

back on topic - most of those people tearing shit up would NOT have the balls to try that shit on their own.

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Geez, it was weird that all those young people were out late at night. Weren't they too tired to hang out after a long work week? Don't they all have to get up and go to work or church in the morning?
Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I dont see how kids think this is cool. I try to identify with the youth, but this one escapes me. And who was the first person to do this? Just think to get one someones car and jump on it. Man the sideshow has lost its way. Used to be about the cars. Now it is about dreds (*sp) and white t-shirts. I am sooooOOOooo glad I am not young anymore.

hey people do dumb shit all the time over here, its nothing new.

everybodys a tough guy + everybody like to do dumb shit + guns and drugs
= 100+ homicides every year.

oakland = the arm pit of the bay

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5OHS5OH:
Geez, it was weird that all those young people were out late at night. Weren't they too tired to hang out after a long work week? Don't they all have to get up and go to work or church in the morning?

LMAO...that's my kind of humor!
nineteen90coupe
¯
Member # 8034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineteen90coupe  Ford pictures for nineteen90coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man thats really a fucked up situation to be in. i pray i'd have my gun on me on that night with some extra clips.too bad its too far gone to be fixed.maybe if you blast at a few they may understand the consequences. or if you were to kill someone it would probably fall back on you for being in the wrong somehow for that shit. fucking cowards!!people need to grow the fuck up!

--------------------
1990 lx coupe

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
Originally posted by 5OHS5OH:

LMAO...that's my kind of humor!
+1 [dance]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i can't get the damn video to play...I just get a screen with a stupid gray line in the middle like it's buffering...but it never comes up..

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com