Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » PS3 or Xbox.. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: PS3 or Xbox..
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have both and the only reason the Xbox is still under my TV is because I can download and burn games for it. The game selection may be better on the Xbox but the reliability of the system SUCKS so you may want to get 2 so you can fall back on the other with one takes a shit on you!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get bofe of dem. I got bofe.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N93EXCHP:
quote:
Originally posted by TrueBlue:
I have both and I next to never play my PS3. Xbox online and games are superior. PS3 has a handful I like to play but if they appear on both system I always play it on Xbox 360.

Your like me I have both but I NEVER play my 360 it just collects dust
I don't know how you could prefer the ps3. The contoller alone is made for women its too damn small, makes my hands cramp up. And its not like the game selection and online gaming is better.

[ February 07, 2010, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: TrueBlue ]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i would like to have both, but for me, there is no point because when a new game comes out, their available for all systems...
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
302 Drop add me

REDWOODCITYNINER

i dont know how yet.. lol add me.
MessyMarv_415

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have both and I use my ps3 more as a blu-ray player. I only have MLB the Show since that game isn't available on the Xbox 360. Xbox despite they're fucking Red Rings of Death is still a far better system in my eyes. Their menu interface, achievement point system, game selection, and gaming community is far superior. Xbox live is worth the $50 per year, the netflix feature is superb, and streaming media from my computer is super easy. Xbox 360 is much more user friendly than the ps3 tho i know how to use both in and out, I just prefer the xbox 360. PS3 is just a blu-ray player to me lol.

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BTW Bioshock 2 and Dante's Inferno is coming out tomorrow. Both are must haves.
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man you guys are driving me nutts LOL I have an XBOX 360 does it have wireless in it or do i have to buy something? I am looking at the PS3 right now because i just got into MW2 and i have been playing on my boys PS3. Now that i hear xbox is way better i am fucking stuck
Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:
Man you guys are driving me nutts LOL I have an XBOX 360 does it have wireless in it or do i have to buy something? I am looking at the PS3 right now because i just got into MW2 and i have been playing on my boys PS3. Now that i hear xbox is way better i am fucking stuck

You have to buy a wireless card for 360 it is 99 bucks. Honestly man, I have 2 of each system and love em both. So I am not a fanboy. But even with paying, the XBOX online kills PS3. Even my kids think so. If you buy a game at gamestop you can usually talk them into giving you a 30 day XBOX Live Gold Account trial. Check it out. I guarantee you will be cashing out for XBOX live after that.
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

You have to buy a wireless card for 360 it is 99 bucks. Honestly man, I have 2 of each system and love em both. So I am not a fanboy. But even with paying, the XBOX online kills PS3. Even my kids think so. If you buy a game at gamestop you can usually talk them into giving you a 30 day XBOX Live Gold Account trial. Check it out. I guarantee you will be cashing out for XBOX live after that.
I have not even looked at the back of my xbox in so long does it have a place to hard wire?? and i actually have a 60 card just never used it LOL

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

I have not even looked at the back of my xbox in so long does it have a place to hard wire?? and i actually have a 60 card just never used it LOL
yes it does. if you have a newer one, it has a hdmi port as well.
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Yeah i know mine does not have the hdmi well i may hook up the hard wire and try some rainbow 6 online tonight and see how the online works

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Yeah i know mine does not have the hdmi well i may hook up the hard wire and try some rainbow 6 online tonight and see how the online works

You gotta try a better game, something with more following or more current. Try Halo or something. If I was close to you I would let you borrow my MW2 for 360. Maybe rent it.
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Yeah maybe i will rent it and see how it goes

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TrueBlue:
I have both and I next to never play my PS3. Xbox online and games are superior. PS3 has a handful I like to play but if they appear on both system I always play it on Xbox 360.

Your like me I have both but I NEVER play my 360 it just collects dust
i need more expierence, lol mine has a delay when i shoot. im on wireless
Zeke34
¯
Member # 9432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeke34  Ford pictures for Zeke34    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've got both but play my xbox more. If PS3 had the very same game selection as well as the controller not being so small then I'd probably play my PS3 more often.

--------------------
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming that Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

68bullitt390
¯
Member # 9707

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68bullitt390  Ford pictures for 68bullitt390  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i went through two xboxs breaking before i got my ps3. no problem since. its the ps3 hands down. all my friends have ps3's as well. What the hells an xbox nways?

--------------------
Morte_prima_dishonre

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com