Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » White players only basketball league (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: White players only basketball league
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
Originally posted by gray03gt:
First of all N8, I've never seen so many race related threads from one person. Obviously there is something you get from posting it. Here's a good example of some local racism for you. Real story:

Two kids applying from private catholic high school to college. The White kids father is one of the top Surgeons in California and the mother doesn't work. The kid has a 3.8gpa and has played 4 years of a varsity contact sport. Has played on the USA western team, was accepted to the prestigious Annapolis (Navy) summer seminar, etc. He had quite a portfolio, not to mention being a national sailing champion at a young age.

His Friend: Was black, both parents were doctors and they had a very high income. He had no significant sport or academic achievement and had a 3.4 through most of high school.

He ended up getting a scholarship to Harvard and going there the following year.

Not one white kid with under a 4.2gpa got into harvard from my school. While countless black students (not sport related) got into CAL with below 3.5 gpa's, I'd need a 3.9 or better to get into cal as a white person.

So in the end, who is really benefiting? The white kid who has to work and study harder? or The black kid who faces lower standards and therefore doesn't need to be as smart or hard working?

Sounds like the damn Unions, protecting the weak and lazy except that is a good GPA...but not for Harvard. If you get fired because you can't do your job you just go tell your local union rep and get right back to work.
ohhhhh to be a union worker!!! [Big Grin]
i wanna eat twinkies and bs all day why is it so hard for the real workers to get in????

I'm a union worker [Razz]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Lolz. You foos know Ron is over there gettn y'all worked up for fun. I'm txtn this foo now talkn shit to him. Haha. Even I can't believe BET go brought up

hater!!!! your a hater!!! [BS flag]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
quote:
quote:
First of all N8, I've never seen so many race related threads from one person. Obviously there is something you get from posting it. Here's a good example of some local racism for you. Real story:

Two kids applying from private catholic high school to college. The White kids father is one of the top Surgeons in California and the mother doesn't work. The kid has a 3.8gpa and has played 4 years of a varsity contact sport. Has played on the USA western team, was accepted to the prestigious Annapolis (Navy) summer seminar, etc. He had quite a portfolio, not to mention being a national sailing champion at a young age.

His Friend: Was black, both parents were doctors and they had a very high income. He had no significant sport or academic achievement and had a 3.4 through most of high school.

He ended up getting a scholarship to Harvard and going there the following year.

Not one white kid with under a 4.2gpa got into harvard from my school. While countless black students (not sport related) got into CAL with below 3.5 gpa's, I'd need a 3.9 or better to get into cal as a white person.

So in the end, who is really benefiting? The white kid who has to work and study harder? or The black kid who faces lower standards and therefore doesn't need to be as smart or hard working?

Sounds like the damn Unions, protecting the weak and lazy except that is a good GPA...but not for Harvard. If you get fired because you can't do your job you just go tell your local union rep and get right back to work.
i wanna eat twinkies and bs all day why is it so hard for the real workers to get in????

hater union!

[ January 21, 2010, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Lolz. You foos know Ron is over there gettn y'all worked up for fun. I'm txtn this foo now talkn shit to him. Haha. Even I can't believe BET go brought up

Yea I figured as much....lol. Which is why I tuned him out...lol
you tuned me out because i speak the truth!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by rmadison007:
quote:
quote:
I am not saying that everyone will be accepted, win or be awarded anything...

thats guaranteed!
What you fail to see is that regardless of your color you still have the opportunity to use and be apart of what was used to combat racism and prejudice at the time...The difference is that today with integration of sports someone wants to take a gigantic step backward and go back to segregating sports...Just because you can do it does not make it right...
is there an echo, this is how i feel about these black only groups.
i understand why they were, but i dont understand why they are.
does that make sense?

Probably because you believe that if you wanted to be a part of one of these groups today they would discriminate against you because of the color of your skin and that is not true...That is what they never were and that is what they aren't today...
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

hater union!
ESC " Engineers and Scientists of California" don"t hate! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I am not saying that everyone will be accepted, win or be awarded anything...

thats guaranteed!
What you fail to see is that regardless of your color you still have the opportunity to use and be apart of what was used to combat racism and prejudice at the time...The difference is that today with integration of sports someone wants to take a gigantic step backward and go back to segregating sports...Just because you can do it does not make it right...
is there an echo, this is how i feel about these black only groups.
i understand why they were, but i dont understand why they are.
does that make sense?

Probably because you believe that if you wanted to be a part of one of these groups today they would discriminate against you because of the color of your skin and that is not true...That is what they never were and that is what they aren't today...
lies!!!! say what you say but this topic has come up in the media so many times.
i remember years back they were in deep shit in the media, so they let a white guy slide through...........wow that was on the front page. never happened again!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
ESC " Engineers and Scientists of California" don"t hate! [Big Grin]

yep thats the hater union!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Honestly, the only reason this situation exist is because at one time people in positions of power were racially irresponsible and would use an applicants ethnicity as a determining factor on whether an applicant was accepted. Schools then instituted a system to deter this type of prejudice and racism which was not perfect but helped.

Regarding your specific situation there is no telling what schools are looking for in their applicants...Your personal achievements, GPA, parents, SAT, ACT, personal references and essay all play a role, maybe the african american students had lower GPA's but excelled in other areas...but since your white it was reverse racism...Honestly at the end of the day it does not matter where u get your degree from, but what u do with it.

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN this topic was fresh this morning only one page

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont feel its bad to start a white based team but when you say mexicans blacks or asians cant be on the team is the f..ked up part [Mad]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
[Roll Eyes] wow I have never seen a white player dunk it before. or play pro ball. You guys are bad lol. racist bastards.

I think a all white basketball leauge is about the dubest shit I have heard of. What white person whe thinks he is a baller would even play?

My god how could you even post a reply or comment on this and be taken seriously. Never seen a white person dunk. Do you get out much up in Redding there? First, learn a tiny little bit of punctuation and grammar and then watch a little NBA. That is a serious racist comment there knucklehead. [Roll Eyes]
i think he was being sarcastic or thats how i saw it.
lol I was totaly being sarcastic...when am I not?

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
I think a all white basketball leauge is about the dubest shit I have heard of.

and I think every time you type it sounds like the "dubest" thing I have ever heard.....

Mmmmmmmmmm's are your friend.......... Well, clearly not YOUR friend, but you should check em out sometime [Wink]

hiden OS you are just plain a DOUCHE BAG in any color. How is that for non racist? Yes I am sure in all your years of typing you have never miss hit a key [Roll Eyes]

[ January 21, 2010, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BATMOBILE  Ford pictures for BATMOBILE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just noticed this topic and to be honest I havent even opened the link yet but I don't see anything wrong with an all white league. They have black colleges, they have hispanic colleges. Now I think people are making a big deal cuz this guy is white and wants to start an all white league. Would it be a problem if the man was black and wanted to start a black league? I bet not. I am Puerto Rican and I know there are some Puerto Rican/Hispanic baseball leagues. And as far as white people not being able to play the game is completely BS. I play the game and also coach a HS basketball team. Ive seen white guys completely torch guys on the court. Just cuz you don't see white people other than Brent Barry winning dunk contests (I bet most people forgot about that and yes the guy dunked from the free throw line ala Michael Jordan) they still got skills. Basketball aint about how high you can jump or the color of your skin. Ive went out and tryed playin in pick up games only to be picked over some sorry dudes cuz im a brown guy. They eventually figured out that color doesnt matter when I made people look silly!
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by BATMOBILE:
I just noticed this topic and to be honest I havent even opened the link yet but I don't see anything wrong with an all white league. They have black colleges, they have hispanic colleges. Now I think people are making a big deal cuz this guy is white and wants to start an all white league. Would it be a problem if the man was black and wanted to start a black league? I bet not. I am Puerto Rican and I know there are some Puerto Rican/Hispanic baseball leagues. And as far as white people not being able to play the game is completely BS. I play the game and also coach a HS basketball team. Ive seen white guys completely torch guys on the court. Just cuz you don't see white people other than Brent Barry winning dunk contests (I bet most people forgot about that and yes the guy dunked from the free throw line ala Michael Jordan) they still got skills. Basketball aint about how high you can jump or the color of your skin. Ive went out and tryed playin in pick up games only to be picked over some sorry dudes cuz im a brown guy. They eventually figured out that color doesnt matter when I made people look silly!

little more racist than it sound go ahead and check out the link.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

lmao you are late than a mofo. Read the effin link too. And black colleges do not prohibit any other races. I went to a back college and we had a white dude on our basketball team, plenty of multinationals on coampus. We had a chinese dude in our BSU (black student union).

My God man, educate yourself. Remember it is better to keep ones my closed and let people assume your ignorance, than to open ones mouth and erase all doubt.

For those genuinely interested OTL had a real good segment on this topic. Well kinda related, but talking about in the NBA. I really couldnt put together a roster of white players that would be able to compete or that I would watch.
http://ballhype.com/story/otl-white-american-players-in-the-nba/

oh and BTW, I do not mean you are ignorant period, just on the topic you mentioned.

[ January 21, 2010, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

lmao you are late than a mofo. Read the effin link too. And black colleges do not prohibit any other races. I went to a back college and we had a white dude on our basketball team, plenty of multinationals on coampus. We had a chinese dude in our BSU (black student union).

My God man, educate yourself. Remember it is better to keep ones my closed and let people assume your ignorance, than to open ones mouth and erase all doubt.

For those genuinely interested OTL had a real good segment on this topic. Well kinda related, but talking about in the NBA. I really couldnt put together a roster of white players that would be able to compete or that I would watch.

you kill me with your arrogance and total disrespect.
its funny how much younger than you i am yet so much more grown in the mind..........grow up old man!
if you educate some one they will learn, but if you disrespect some one they will hate!
thats how i know youre ignorant!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

you kill me with your arrogance and total disrespect.
its funny how much younger than you i am yet so much more grown in the mind..........grow up old man!
if you educate some one they will learn, but if you disrespect some one they will hate!
thats how i know youre ignorant!!!!

I didnt disrespect, but I also wouldn't speak so matter of factly about something I have no clue about. Like you will not catch me telling folks what engine combos to run as I have no clue. So why would someone with no clue about a black college speak on their admittance prerequisites? Also why would someone speak on the topic without reading the article? And you should be the last one calling someone arrogant..lmao.

Also you obviously quoted before I narrowed the scope of my comment. As I did realize it was a bit too general and could be perceived as disrespectful/arrogant.

Oh and just to support what Batmobile said about ballers. Yes I know of some terrific ballers that are white, asian or whatever. So I would never say that whites cannot ball. But a league of them I think is a far stretch. And to not consider any of European descent is even more absurd. The Euros are ballin these days.

[ January 21, 2010, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I tried to stay out of this one LoL, But as I was reading all the comments, I was hoping someone would bring up the main point!!! I saw post saying they have their BET, NAACP, Black colleges. Whats wrong with an all white league? First off why did these all black organizations start in the first place? Because when they did Blacks could not join White groups so they had to start their own. So it is not the same as in 2010 an all white league. Because the NBA has white players in it. This guy didn't say hey lets start a league with good players who are not criminals or dumb asses with their money. He said they have to be pure breed white players. Both parents have to be pure breed & if you know anything almost 70% of America is mixed with something LoL. So thats not going to work. I think the good old boys just wish they could get their sport back before blacks were not allowed to play. Once again thats how the harlem globetrotters came into play because they could not enter the NBA at that point. So please stop looking for black organizations to say hey whats the difference since they have their all black stuff! They only do because back then the whites would not let them in theirs. Now if the NBA had a rule where no white players could be in the league then I'm all for an all white league! But that is not the case so this idea is dumb as fuck. Nobody should be held out of anything because of the color of their skin!! So maybe he should change the league to be based on the players personalities rather than their skin color. Thats like trying to have an all blk or white color muscle car ride out because we are tired of all the doughnuts & stupid stuff done at some!! What people have to realize that MEN of all color do dumb shit. Their are wht guys in the NBA that almost fucked up their lives & hurt their teams image like the bird man in Denver. He was on drugs & did alot of bad things got kicked out & cleaned himself up & got let back in. But you did not see the media jump on that shit but if a black guy does dumb shit its front page news so kick him out the league & never let him back in!! LoL The media shows alot of stuff one sided so in most mind their is only 1 race that does dumb shit. But hey that will never stop, We as people have to use are better judgments & realize we will only get better if we all get better together. So lets stop the bullshit & do shit as people & not as just a race!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BATMOBILE  Ford pictures for BATMOBILE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

oh and BTW, I do not mean you are ignorant period, just on the topic you mentioned.

I think you are the one that needs to educate himself and pull the wool from over your eyes. Let me start by giving you a standing ovation for going to a black college and having more knowledge then me and being able to quote something that someone else wrote. Beleive me, you don't know my education and even if I had no education at all I could see that all ethnic groups have racist people amoung them. I am Latino and my GF is black, 70% of the people I grew up with are black and it doesnt take a college degree to know that all races have racist people amoung them. Ive heard things come out of my friends mouths that if it were a white person sayin it.... there would have been a riot!!! Here is a quote for you and it didnt take years of college for me to learn... Whats good for the goose... must I finish? I think you get the point.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

I think you are the one that needs to educate himself and pull the wool from over your eyes. Let me start by giving you a standing ovation for going to a black college and having more knowledge then me and being able to quote something that someone else wrote. Beleive me, you don't know my education and even if I had no education at all I could see that all ethnic groups have racist people amoung them. I am Latino and my GF is black, 70% of the people I grew up with are black and it doesnt take a college degree to know that all races have racist people amoung them. Ive heard things come out of my friends mouths that if it were a white person sayin it.... there would have been a riot!!! Here is a quote for you and it didnt take years of college for me to learn... Whats good for the goose... must I finish? I think you get the point.
Ok but you made a ill-advised point about black colleges to support a point. Thats all I was addressing. What is worse you coach HS, which is the level before college. Prior to this topic it sounds like if you had a white player whom wanted to go the black college route, you would have been completely oblivious to the fact he could attend Morehouse, Clark or Howard if he wanted to. So I apologized if you took offense but I now believe it was a worth while clean up. Because now you may be able to better service your youngsters.

Like I said my ignorance statement was confined to the black college entrance prereqs and hte fact that you did not read the article. Read it then let us know what you think. As you stated I have no clue of your education level outside of this you could be a genius.

[ January 21, 2010, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
I tried to stay out of this one LoL, But as I was reading all the comments, I was hoping someone would bring up the main point!!! I saw post saying they have their BET, NAACP, Black colleges. Whats wrong with an all white league? First off why did these all black organizations start in the first place? Because when they did Blacks could not join White groups so they had to start their own. So it is not the same as in 2010 an all white league. Because the NBA has white players in it. This guy didn't say hey lets start a league with good players who are not criminals or dumb asses with their money. He said they have to be pure breed white players. Both parents have to be pure breed & if you know anything almost 70% of America is mixed with something LoL. So thats not going to work. I think the good old boys just wish they could get their sport back before blacks were not allowed to play. Once again thats how the harlem globetrotters came into play because they could not enter the NBA at that point. So please stop looking for black organizations to say hey whats the difference since they have their all black stuff! They only do because back then the whites would not let them in theirs. Now if the NBA had a rule where no white players could be in the league then I'm all for an all white league! But that is not the case so this idea is dumb as fuck. Nobody should be held out of anything because of the color of their skin!! So maybe he should change the league to be based on the players personalities rather than their skin color. Thats like trying to have an all blk or white color muscle car ride out because we are tired of all the doughnuts & stupid stuff done at some!! What people have to realize that MEN of all color do dumb shit. Their are wht guys in the NBA that almost fucked up their lives & hurt their teams image like the bird man in Denver. He was on drugs & did alot of bad things got kicked out & cleaned himself up & got let back in. But you did not see the media jump on that shit but if a black guy does dumb shit its front page news so kick him out the league & never let him back in!! LoL The media shows alot of stuff one sided so in most mind their is only 1 race that does dumb shit. But hey that will never stop, We as people have to use are better judgments & realize we will only get better if we all get better together. So lets stop the bullshit & do shit as people & not as just a race!!

this............except one thing, remembering is one thing but holing on is another!
just the classification of a one race organization, no matter who they let in, leaves a bad tast in anyones mouth!
with your above comment you should have no problem seeing the reality and truth in mine.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Ok but you made a ill-advised point about black colleges to support a point. Thats all I was addressing. What is worse you coach HS, which is the level before college. Prior to this topic it sounds like if you had a white player whom wanted to go the black college route, you would have been completely oblivious to the fact he could attend Morehouse, Clark or Howard if he wanted to. So I apologized if you took offense but I now believe it was a worth while clean up. Because now you may be able to better service your youngsters.

Like I said my ignorance statement was confined to the black college entrance prereqs and hte fact that you did not read the article. Read it then let us know what you think. As you stated I have no clue of your education level outside of this you could be a genius.

annnnnnndddddd there is my point, you just earned another hater with your disrespectful comments!!!!
and this is they guy teaching children! [Frown]

[ January 21, 2010, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FR50 we have went back & forth at times on these kind of topics LoL But I do understand your views & accept them aswell. I was just hitting on the point that some people act like its ok in 2010 to start any organization with Race being the main drive for its existence. I know stuff was bad in the past at diffrent times but the only way we can move forward if we stop the mistakes of the past to have a better future & that league is something of the past right??

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

No big deal, we both just have different views on things. Thats what makes America great. As you noticed tho I did put Hispanic colleges as well as African american colleges.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com