Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ford's Worst Kept Secret.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ford's Worst Kept Secret....
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A beast for sure now gotta wait for after market to play catch up

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mileage!? A police dept drives the shit out of their patrol cars and puts shit oil in them, they get retired at 135k. Then they are sold at auction, painted yellow for habib to drive the shit out of it for another ~100k....

Inefficient!? 281" making 320hp or a 342" (ls1) making..... Whatever they make lol

bottom line is. The new mustang will have a better power to weight than all of it's competion, which is a first. And hey! Born again chevy boy, why are you talking about plastic engine covers!? Lol

The almighty LS6 put out 405hp or 385 if you have an 01'. Ford did it with 302" not a 342". I'll say with a intake setup some exhaust mods and a tune the new GT will eat a GT500. Or is that just me. Lol this new 5.0 has nitrous written all over it with it's high compression!!!!

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
Mileage!? A police dept drives the shit out of their patrol cars and puts shit oil in them, they get retired at 135k. Then they are sold at auction, painted yellow for habib to drive the shit out of it for another ~100k....

Inefficient!? 281" making 320hp or a 342" (ls1) making..... Whatever they make lol

bottom line is. The new mustang will have a better power to weight than all of it's competion, which is a first. And hey! Born again chevy boy, why are you talking about plastic engine covers!? Lol

The almighty LS6 put out 405hp or 385 if you have an 01'. Ford did it with 302" not a 342". I'll say with a intake setup some exhaust mods and a tune the new GT will eat a GT500. Or is that just me. Lol this new 5.0 has nitrous written all over it with it's high compression!!!!

thats funny.last time i talked to you you were ready to buy a z06.

hows your cobra doing?

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and when i said inefficient i was more referring to mpgs.

you talk about the cop cars and taxi's getting that many miles out of the engine.i can only think of a couple modded mod motor mustangs that have been able to last most of you guys are on 2nd or 3rd rebuild.you see ls1 catfishes and firechickens going 200k miles while having mods and running a 150 shot for years.

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A zo would be fun. It will be a sad day the day I let the cobra go. Having head issues right now, I've got a set of 03's that are going to Don as soon as I'm done with them. They're getting new and not stock EVERYTHING lol then the blower goes on. Should be a good summer....

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
simple mods to simple mods.. mustang will be faster..hands down.. and thats what 90 percent of people will do anyways.. camaro is sick but the new stang is just better.
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com