Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » OK now Manny Pac is pulling some BS...now (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: OK now Manny Pac is pulling some BS...now
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im just curious with the testing..so manny has agreed to test after the fight rather than before the fight? whats the big deal? before or after same result..they gonna do some miracle dialysis immediately after the fight on him if he is doing roids? get tested after the fight manny no big deal unless you want be categorized with bonds the punk..

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
im just curious with the testing..so manny has agreed to test after the fight rather than before the fight? whats the big deal? before or after same result..they gonna do some miracle dialysis immediately after the fight on him if he is doing roids? get tested after the fight manny no big deal unless you want be categorized with bonds the punk..

Olympic testing is more of a format than a set of tests. It random and random what they test for too. I very good Vic Conte type dude can dodge results if he knew the dates of the test. 1 month before and after the fight would defeat the whole purpose of Olympic style testing.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
I seems like alot of people here are just hating on Floyd cause they think he is an asshole (which he is lol!) but, Does anyone remember when Moseley was accused of taking PED's? If you noticed he never tested positive for anything before or after he fougth De la Hoya. It was not until Balco got raided that the accusations arose that he was on roids. If Moseley could so easily get away with being on roids a few years back. What is to say that Pacman has not been getting away with the same thing? Floyd is willing to submit to the same tests. So it's a level playing field. Manny could go through a cylce of roids. during training and take be clean by the time the piss test comes. BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHEN HE HAS TO TAKE IT! The whole being scared of needles stuff is Bullshit! if that were true, Why does the hell does he have TATTOOS! [Roll Eyes] Open your eyes and see this for what it really is!

this + what I said above.

Manny doesnt take test? He is hiding something. If an olympic sprinter, swimmer and anyother elite athlete involved in an endurance, hand/eye reaction type sport can do it. He can too. These tests are not intrusive in the manner they are saying. Manny is full of shit or his team is very under educated. Either way if they skip out on this because of a drug test, he is whack and deserves no respect in the sport. Floyd is doing nothing that their side aint doing with unreasonable requests.

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The only thing that raises suspicions is the fact that Pacquiao does not want to do testing during training...The 12-14 week window that Pacquiao is giving for the testing is the problem...The olympic style testing eliminates an athletes ability to cycle through PEDs due to its random tests...Honestly I would not be surprised if Pacquiao has learned to effectively cycle on and off of PEDs...Also the fear of needles, but has tats is also a little eye opening...
Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Olympic testing is more of a format than a set of tests. It random and random what they test for too. I very good Vic Conte type dude can dodge results if he knew the dates of the test. 1 month before and after the fight would defeat the whole purpose of Olympic style testing.
So I'm confused... you are saying he can dodge a test BUT you are saying that blood tests can trace stuff from awhile back..

So, if the blood tests CAN trace from awhile back.. then how can he dodge a test?

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

"If Manny doesnt accept the testing, he is a cheating bastard. No other way to put this. It is a damn well documented process and it is thorough. It can trace substances in blood from great distances back. so a bad test could make it bad for some past fights. "

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Tha91SiCkNeSs:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

So I'm confused... you are saying he can dodge a test BUT you are saying that blood tests can trace stuff from awhile back..

So, if the blood tests CAN trace from awhile back.. then how can he dodge a test?

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

"If Manny doesnt accept the testing, he is a cheating bastard. No other way to put this. It is a damn well documented process and it is thorough. It can trace substances in blood from great distances back. so a bad test could make it bad for some past fights. "

I do not get what you are asking.. Ask me without the additional quotes because what you are quoting is pretty self explanatory.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/Promoter-Pacquiao-Mayweather-dead-122409

[Mad]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mayweather camp should have kept their mouth shut. they talk way too much. now we dont get to see what would have really happened. i would have loved to see pacman shut mayweather up in the ring.
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
mayweather camp should have kept their mouth shut. they talk way too much. now we dont get to see what would have really happened. i would have loved to see pacman shut mayweather up in the ring.

EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If this fight don't happen pac is on steriods period. He would really give up millions and millions of dollars for a little drug test if he was clean, were talking a couple tubes of blood over about 3 months when you have tattoes on your body. I cant even see how a pacman fan can't see that.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

01GT#1STUNA
¯
Member # 7620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 01GT#1STUNA  Ford pictures for 01GT#1STUNA  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
my dad is terrified of needles. if he sees a needle getting anywhere close to his arms, he literally turns pale. it cracks me up. some people really do have a true fear of needles. some worse than others.

n8 - i don't think you really ever gave manny respect as a fighter. every post you make about him is something negative to pick on his ass. PBF is great, i just want to see his cocky ass get beat;).

I have always given him respect. He lines em up and knocks em down. But... there is always this business of match weights and to the casual fan of boxing they do not understand how unfair that is. Also they never advertise publicly how his opponents are handicapped by that stipulation. Now that someone is reversing some adversity on his ass, he wants to back out. I guess you can say I am a bigger fan boxing than I am either man actually. And for the record I am not a huge fan of mayweather either, because overall he is not great for boxing. He fights for checks, not respect. Which is why it appears he ducks folks. When in fact he is ducking their lack of drawing power.

If Manny doesnt accept the testing, he is a cheating bastard. No other way to put this. It is a damn well documented process and it is thorough. It can trace substances in blood from great distances back. so a bad test could make it bad for some past fights. I really didnt think a drug test would raise so many eyebrows on their side. Hell Floyd agreed to 10 MILLION PER POUND OVER 147. NOW THAT IS UNHEARD OF.

what the hell mayweather got to fear anyways .that mutha f*cker is the naturally bigger,stronger fighter period anyways.mayweather says he s the best pound for pound greatest fighter that ever lived no body can beat him.and now he got this lil dude tryin to make it up the wieght classes to fight him.an that got some real skill to offer an bring to the ring.which would be the greatest test for mayweather ever.an now he wants to chicken out.mayweather needs to just shut his mouth get in the ring AN LETS DO THIS THROW DOWN PUATNA!!!! he got that big ass mouth,JUST SHUT IT AN FIGHT FOO STOP BE SCARED!!!!!!! IF THEY GET IN THE RING,THIS FIGHT IS GONNA BE SOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
PROCHARGED 01 GT 465RWHP 475RWTQ 15.5 POUNDS OF BOOST.THIS MONSTER IS BUILT FROM THE FLOOR UP.BUILT NOT BOUGHT."TOTAL PACKAGE"

01GT#1STUNA
¯
Member # 7620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 01GT#1STUNA  Ford pictures for 01GT#1STUNA  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT.SHUT UP AN FIGHT PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
PROCHARGED 01 GT 465RWHP 475RWTQ 15.5 POUNDS OF BOOST.THIS MONSTER IS BUILT FROM THE FLOOR UP.BUILT NOT BOUGHT."TOTAL PACKAGE"

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
n8 - i don't think you really ever gave manny respect as a fighter. every post you make about him is something negative to pick on his ass.

Thank you [worship] N8 just hates Pac-man for some reason [Roll Eyes] i think N8 needs to step into the ring with Manny [Wink]
lol manny is hella fast but i think n8 would ko that dude [Razz]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

01GT#1STUNA
¯
Member # 7620

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
I seems like alot of people here are just hating on Floyd cause they think he is an asshole (which he is lol!) but, Does anyone remember when Moseley was accused of taking PED's? If you noticed he never tested positive for anything before or after he fougth De la Hoya. It was not until Balco got raided that the accusations arose that he was on roids. If Moseley could so easily get away with being on roids a few years back. What is to say that Pacman has not been getting away with the same thing? Floyd is willing to submit to the same tests. So it's a level playing field. Manny could go through a cylce of roids. during training and take be clean by the time the piss test comes. BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHEN HE HAS TO TAKE IT! The whole being scared of needles stuff is Bullshit! if that were true, Why does the hell does he have TATTOOS! [Roll Eyes] Open your eyes and see this for what it really is!

this + what I said above.

Manny doesnt take test? He is hiding something. If an olympic sprinter, swimmer and anyother elite athlete involved in an endurance, hand/eye reaction type sport can do it. He can too. These tests are not intrusive in the manner they are saying. Manny is full of shit or his team is very under educated. Either way if they skip out on this because of a drug test, he is whack and deserves no respect in the sport. Floyd is doing nothing that their side aint doing with unreasonable requests.

THEY RE FIGHTING IN NEVADA.NEVADA STATE ATHLETIC COMISSION HAS SOME OF THE MOST STRICT TESTING REQUIRED FOR FIGHTERS TO FIGHT IN NEVADA.PAC IS NOT SAYEN HE WONT TAKE THAT TEST TO FIGHT.MAYWEATHER IS JUST ADDING THE OLYMPIC TYPE TESTING THATS NOT EVEN REQUIRED FOR THEM TO FIGHT IN NEVADA.WHAT IS HE JUS LOOKIN FOR WAYS TO F*CK THIS FIGHT OFF.YOU AINT FIGHTIN IN THE OLYPICS PUATNA U FIGHTIN IN NEVADA.AND FOR TESTING THATS ALL THEY REQUIR IS THERE TO FIGHT.SO WHATS THE PROBLEM,U SCARED OR SOMETHING.THATS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE TO ME.AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE WHEN IT COMES TO THIS FIGHT.

--------------------

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its funny you can tell what people on here are phillapino but thats cool fight for your people [Big Grin]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
its funny you can tell what people on here are phillapino but thats cool fight for your people [Big Grin]

Lmfao it's sooooo true. I think If the fight happens that Floyd is going to win.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:

lmao....hella true. You should see when I tell my filipino folks that Manny sucks ass. They go nuts. I'll give it to them, Manny fans are die hard. But common sense about the sport is seriously lacking [patriot]
01GT#1STUNA
¯
Member # 7620

quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:

Lmfao it's sooooo true. I think If the fight happens that Floyd is going to win.
IF FLOYD STOPS ACTING LIKE LITTLE HOE!MAYBE WE LL GET TO SEE WHAT WE PAY FOR.

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 01GT#1STUNA:
quote:
quote:

Well tell manny to stop acting like a batch and take the test. Its hella easy. Its like getting a tattoo and he has several of those.

Oh and by the way, the site has not been set yet, so Nevada has no jurisdiction at this point.

[ December 26, 2009, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

01GT#1STUNA
¯
Member # 7620

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well tell manny to stop acting like a batch and take the test. Its hella easy. Its like getting a tattoo and he has several of those.

Oh and by the way, the site has not been set yet, so Nevada has no jurisdiction at this point.

WHAT U TALKIN BOUT,THEY BOTH SETTLE ON MARCH 13TH AN THE LOCATION AT THE MGM GRAND.SO,,,IT IS IN THE NEVADA JURISDICTION.NEVADA TYPE TESTING....MAYWEATHER ACTING LIKE A SCARED LITTLE HOE.I SAY THEY BOTH TAKE OUT THE 10 MILLION OVER WIEGHT RULE AN THE OLYMPIC TEST RULE.BOTH STOP ACTIN LIKE HOES AN F****CKIN GET INTO THE RING ALREADY.CHECK OUT THE //SPORTS.ESPN.GO.COM AN YOU LL SEE WHERE THEY AGREES TO MARCH13 AT THE MGM

[ December 26, 2009, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: 01GT#1STUNA ]

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

WHAT U TALKIN BOUT,THEY BOTH SETTLE ON MARCH 13TH AN THE LOCATION AT THE MGM GRAND.SO,,,IT IS IN THE NEVADA JURISDICTION.NEVADA TYPE TESTING....MAYWEATHER ACTING LIKE A SCARED LITTLE HOE.I SAY THEY BOTH TAKE OUT THE 10 MILLION OVER WIEGHT RULE AN THE OLYMPIC TEST RULE.BOTH STOP ACTIN LIKE HOES AN F****CKIN GET INTO THE RING ALREADY
JHGCKJGBD@---- CIHJKBVHVK@@@@@####p)))******

thats all i see when you type???????

01GT#1STUNA
¯
Member # 7620

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

WHAT U TALKIN BOUT,THEY BOTH SETTLE ON MARCH 13TH AN THE LOCATION AT THE MGM GRAND.SO,,,IT IS IN THE NEVADA JURISDICTION.NEVADA TYPE TESTING....MAYWEATHER ACTING LIKE A SCARED LITTLE HOE.I SAY THEY BOTH TAKE OUT THE 10 MILLION OVER WIEGHT RULE AN THE OLYMPIC TEST RULE.BOTH STOP ACTIN LIKE HOES AN F****CKIN GET INTO THE RING ALREADY
JHGCKJGBD@---- CIHJKBVHVK@@@@@####p)))******

thats all i see when you type???????

WHAT U NEED GLASSES OR SOMETHING?

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ I think he has a man crush on PAC

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bottom Line...Mayweather and Pacquiao are both going into the ring and risking their lives...Cotto barely made it in the fight with Pacquiao...I believe the PEDs testing is absolutely necessary and should be mandatory...Also no one was concerned about Margarito before Shane Moseley questioned his hand wraps...I also feel that Pacquiao recent statements about suing people for defamation of character is purely his admission of guilt...If you are clean "Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, or Marion Jones", I mean Manny Pacquiao, don't take the test and continue to blame the Mayweathers...or take the test and embarrass your fans and country...People are calling Mayweather scared and avoiding people, but it seems that the boxers he avoids, except Paul Williams, are all linked to some type of illegal performance enhancing, Margarito aka "Cement Hands", Shane "Balco" Moseley, and Manny "Barry Bonds" Pacquiao...The only way Manny can ever clear his name will be to accept the Olympic style drug testing or he will forever be linked to Roger, Barry, and Marion...
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rmadison007:
Bottom Line...Mayweather and Pacquiao are both going into the ring and risking their lives...Cotto barely made it in the fight with Pacquiao...I believe the PEDs testing is absolutely necessary and should be mandatory...Also no one was concerned about Margarito before Shane Moseley questioned his hand wraps...I also feel that Pacquiao recent statements about suing people for defamation of character is purely his admission of guilt...If you are clean "Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, or Marion Jones", I mean Manny Pacquiao, don't take the test and continue to blame the Mayweathers...or take the test and embarrass your fans and country...People are calling Mayweather scared and avoiding people, but it seems that the boxers he avoids, except Paul Williams, are all linked to some type of illegal performance enhancing, Margarito aka "Cement Hands", Shane "Balco" Moseley, and Manny "Barry Bonds" Pacquiao...The only way Manny can ever clear his name will be to accept the Olympic style drug testing or he will forever be linked to Roger, Barry, and Marion...

no the reason for the suit... is people like you.. that swear he is now a doper becuase fagweather sr.. started saying he was doping.... manny has stated he will take the piss & the blood tests... why the fuck can't people understand that.. only thing he has said, he won't do..... is let them take blood the day of the fight!.. why does this fact keep getting over looked! what can you get pass the test? if your taking blood after the fight but not before? come on people... you can sure see who's on fagweather nuts! and fagweather is a fucking racist pos! all he does is run his fucking mouth but can't back up shit... what about when he was talking all that shit about mma. saying it was started by white people cause they can't box? and Migeul Torres (135lbs) called his ass out in a boxing match... what did that bitch say then? nothing cause he is a fucking douce bag! just another case of him running his fucking mouth and shiting on boxing. make it more of a clown sport, will you mayweather! [patriot]

[ December 26, 2009, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com