Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Special thanks to John B (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Special thanks to John B
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

[ December 22, 2009, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
you know john b gets more reconigion then a lot of most others. but hes been here the longest,probably works the hardest , and im gonna say hes earned every bit of where hes at, theres been people that have complaints againts him , ive even been unhappy once or twice, but he try's his best, but he is not a god ,so hes not perfect, nobody is.but he does his best , and has nice patience with the dumb people,who else can do that .he try's his best for free to help people, and as for gears i do gears to , but not as long as him , not as good as him<the experience>,and definitly not as cheap as him! try and find another deal like what hes got.im a shop i charge money and im not cheap.he helps me with my problems or helps me second guess my stuff, even if hes at dinner with his son. and doesnt ask for a bit of any money at the end of any conversation. that is golden in my book.
you know i got this figured this out. 2 SLOW 2 GO IS PROBABLY STILL IN HIS TEENS, WAS PROBABLY BEATIN EVERY DAY OF HIS LIFE BY HIS MOMMA CAUSE HIS BROTHER OR SISTER DIDNT HALF TO RIDE THE SHORT BUS AND WAS LOVED FOR NOT BEING A LITTLE SLOW,AND WAS EXTREMLY GEALOUSE CAUSE NO ONE GAVE HIM ANY ATTENTION OTHER THAN TO POINT AND LAUGH AT HIM. SO THIS IS HIS WAY OF GETTING ATTENTION BY THROWING A TEMPER TANTRUM AND GIVING WHAT HE RECEIVED HIS WHOLE 16 YEARS OF LIFE. POOR FELLOW, I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM, HES PROBABLY MAD AT THE WORLD AND HATES EVERYTHING AND HIMSELF. WE SHOULD REALLY CARE FOR THIS GUY< 2 SLOW 2 GO >,AND TRY AND HELP HIM TROUGH THIS, HE HAS A CONDITION AND WE NEED TO HELP HIM BEFORE IT GETS WORSE AND WE HAVE TO CALL HIS MOMMY.AND WE DONT DONT WANT HIM BEATIN ANY WORSE, LOOK WHAT IT HAS ALREADY DONE! POOR FELLOW I SAY.
john b dont give up on the ignorant.poor fellow just has a condition that need pro help.you gotta be doin somethin great for people to talk, theres haters everwhere you go.

2SLOW2GO --->  -

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's all about the comedy [Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
johnB gets props [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stupid fuckn post...

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:

Amen

+100000 on the JohnB props [patriot]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:

lol +1... I think what 2slow2go is saying if sombody shook john b's hand they would prob post a thread about it aswell.lol but anyways i wont compliment john b ,I dont need to cause you guys do it the best [Big Grin] , by the way whats up john, long time no see.

[ December 23, 2009, 04:51 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks to John b for shaking my hand thanks bro
P [Big Grin]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com