Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Oakland salon beatdown - (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Oakland salon beatdown -
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
[QUOTE] there is 2 classifications of white folks (trailer trash and uppity) where as with black folks we are lumped together. Then you have other races emulating black folks and that makes it worse for us. It is a shame to be so often mocked and then so often duplicated.

wow, you dont realy think the color of your skin makes you a god.......you cant!
i see this level of stupidity on this web site all the time, black isnt a style!
a clothing style or slang talk wasnt invented by "the black man" these things were perfected (if you will) over time by humans.
i cant even start to explain how ignorant that comment above made you look!!!!
duplicated!!!!...............look around.........clothes dont duplicate your race!!!!!
slang talk and clothes?????? you cant be talking about anything else, because if you were then it wouldnt be abnormal to see a white man walking around painted black and have kinky hair plugs!!!

wow for all the things i have disagreed with you about this is on a whole other level of stupidity!!!!
for reals though, you realy think that your race is duplicated by all others???....... wow! [BS flag]

Sorry man, but being black has an associated style. I do not want to get into it, but you and I both know that when you see a kid of another persuasion pants saggin, hat tilted urban attire, throwing out the N-word as a term of endearment that this kid would be considered "acting black". If you do not observe that, cool, great. But we all know that is the case for the majority of folks making such an observation. Black has a style all the way from the music to dance to our walk. But like I said I was posting to clean up what I had said earlier.

JohnB. Race card has played no role in my life outside of being a motivating factor. I neither use my race as a crutch nor a pedestal.

your retarted!!!!! humans are humans people are people and black is your color, never will it be a style and any style will never be due to it!!!!!
you my friend are very ignorant on this topic!!!!!

Man you are either:
A. A old idiot.
or
B. A new fool.

You are reading too much into it however. Think about what I am saying before you insert your foot further into your mouth. But I do agree that humans are humans and I treat them as accordingly. But we are not talking about personal preference. I am referring to communal views. But if you think the Motown sound, Rap and the affect those have had on what is now referred to as "Urban Style" is not predominantly based on Africa Americans, you my friend are also C. Delusional.

edit - I am done with this topic, what I said earlier was a bit offensive and not really what I was intended so I cleaned it up and apologized to those I offended.

Back to the beat down. It was a black on black thing so lets drop the race thing and get back to the global retardedness of the video.

[ December 12, 2009, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
I still wanna know why i live in a fanatasy world lol. i didn't say anything in this post and don't care about what color skin people have. Theres crazies everywhere.

just face it dana!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
I still wanna know why i live in a fanatasy world lol. i didn't say anything in this post and don't care about what color skin people have. Theres crazies everywhere.

just face it dana!!!!
LOL whats there to face? I know i don't live in a fantasy world.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
[QUOTE] there is 2 classifications of white folks (trailer trash and uppity) where as with black folks we are lumped together. Then you have other races emulating black folks and that makes it worse for us. It is a shame to be so often mocked and then so often duplicated.

wow, you dont realy think the color of your skin makes you a god.......you cant!
i see this level of stupidity on this web site all the time, black isnt a style!
a clothing style or slang talk wasnt invented by "the black man" these things were perfected (if you will) over time by humans.
i cant even start to explain how ignorant that comment above made you look!!!!
duplicated!!!!...............look around.........clothes dont duplicate your race!!!!!
slang talk and clothes?????? you cant be talking about anything else, because if you were then it wouldnt be abnormal to see a white man walking around painted black and have kinky hair plugs!!!

wow for all the things i have disagreed with you about this is on a whole other level of stupidity!!!!
for reals though, you realy think that your race is duplicated by all others???....... wow! [BS flag]

Sorry man, but being black has an associated style. I do not want to get into it, but you and I both know that when you see a kid of another persuasion pants saggin, hat tilted urban attire, throwing out the N-word as a term of endearment that this kid would be considered "acting black". If you do not observe that, cool, great. But we all know that is the case for the majority of folks making such an observation. Black has a style all the way from the music to dance to our walk. But like I said I was posting to clean up what I had said earlier.

JohnB. Race card has played no role in my life outside of being a motivating factor. I neither use my race as a crutch nor a pedestal.

your retarted!!!!! humans are humans people are people and black is your color, never will it be a style and any style will never be due to it!!!!!
you my friend are very ignorant on this topic!!!!!

Man you are either:
A. A old idiot.
or
B. A new fool.

You are reading too much into it however. Think about what I am saying before you insert your foot further into your mouth. But I do agree that humans are humans and I treat them as accordingly. But we are not talking about personal preference. I am referring to communal views. But if you think the Motown sound, Rap and the affect those have had on what is now referred to as "Urban Style" is not predominantly based on Africa Americans, you my friend are also C. Delusional.

no i dont think motown style started a style with music!
look around, rap and rock (as you put it) have just produced a new style then huh (skinny jeans)!!!
music has never and will never have an impact on style, therefor black is not baggy jeans and or slang!!!
if you are one of those people that thinks to them selfs look at that kid being black, i am sorry for your ignorant racist thoughts!!!!
how can you even say some one wants to duplicate your color, that is so ignorant!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:

just face it dana!!!!
yes you do!!! damit, yes you do!!! you admit now!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Rio_97
¯
Member # 5460

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rio_97  Ford pictures for Rio_97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/291638/clayton_bigsby/

LOL
i think that's one of the best skits he did

Posts: 117 | From: San Martin | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

This one is funny as hell too..... web page

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fantasy worlds to Clayton Bigsby [worship]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

just face it dana!!!!
yes you do!!! damit, yes you do!!! you admit now!!!
LOL your trippin

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

yea funny as hell....asskickin did you ever call me? If you got time today come get the stuff.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

yea funny as hell....asskickin did you ever call me? If you got time today come get the stuff.
Yeah, I called and left you a message last night. I might be able to get away a bit later tonight or maybe tomorrow if you'll be around.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:

N8-
I bet you'd be one helluva poker player if your entire deck wasn't race cards. [Wink]

[Eek!]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Yeah, I called and left you a message last night. I might be able to get away a bit later tonight or maybe tomorrow if you'll be around.
yea my phone was twaekin I guess someone else said they texted me and I didnt get anything. If you wanna come tonight or tomorrow let me know. Just in case PM me your number so I can call you.
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok they had a problem, they fought, but whats with people these days and recording the fight and posting it online, whats next criminals are going to records what they do and post???

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
decided to finally watch this video...woowwww
that lil chick is pretty tough to take that beating w/out getting ktfo and was calm enough to not let that escalate to something worse. im sure if she started to fight back the rest of them dumb ass biatches wouldve stepped in.
what i dont get is they how dumb these bitches are to video tape it?..then again these are oaklands finest pieces of work.i wouldnt be surprised if they ended up going to jail that poor lil hairstylist will be on the the 10 o clock news as a homicide story.

yes its not a racial thing either...shit like this happens in all cultures from wannabe ghetto asians to trailer park white trash but we dont see that often cuz not everything is wise enough to video tape it and post it on the net...LOL

please find me a similiar video with asian or tailer park trash doign the exact same.

I'm also going to go out on a limb here and say that maybe , just maybe a lot of the ghettoness and hood garbage that is perpetuated in this society stems from black society culture... just look at that incarceration rates in california and across the US. I personally just think there are more "rotten apples" from the black race than any other race, at least in the good old USA

yep your right asians and whites are perfict and us we just "hood garbage ni....s" [BS flag]

[ December 12, 2009, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: Big block 66 f100 ]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
ok they had a problem, they fought, but whats with people these days and recording the fight and posting it online, whats next criminals are going to records what they do and post???

People post them doing all kinds of stupid stuff on the internet, people find it entertaining to see.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com