Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NEED EX GIRLFRIEND ADVISE please "long" (Page 5)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: NEED EX GIRLFRIEND ADVISE please "long"
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I knew a friend like that once. His name, was... DENIAL. Happy Easter everyone and God Bless [patriot]
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
man, you must be really hurt or drunk. i could barely understand what you're writing.

here's some useful advice:

1. don't call your g/f fat, it will screw with their self-esteem and you know what happens next.

2. if a woman cheats on you multiple times, grow some balls and leave that bizzo.

3. if a woman says she doesn't want you back, find someone else who wants to be with you.

4. don't come on cafords to ask for love advice [Big Grin] . we can screw up your life even more.

[worship]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i would have been told that bitch to kick rocks then i'd fuck all her friends [Eek!]

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

quickblue302
¯
Member # 7912

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quickblue302  Ford pictures for quickblue302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AAH FML [dance] Happy easter.

--------------------
Eat rice it's good for you!

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He should give her the dirty sanchez. Tell her she smells funny,and give her a dollar for the bus.

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck the dirty sanchez, i'd giver the cleavland steamer! ya fat dirty beotch!
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SPTVENM:
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
man, you must be really hurt or drunk. i could barely understand what you're writing.

here's some useful advice:

1. don't call your g/f fat, it will screw with their self-esteem and you know what happens next.

2. if a woman cheats on you multiple times, grow some balls and leave that bizzo.

3. if a woman says she doesn't want you back, find someone else who wants to be with you.

4. don't come on cafords to ask for love advice [Big Grin] . we can screw up your life even more.

[worship]
[Eek!] [worship] [patriot] [burnout]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He shouldn't be even talking to the bitch. MOVE ON!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
maybe we should just get rid of general talk with shit like this posted sell your car and buy a miada i hear chicks dig those

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol buy a miada and you wont have girl problems Waaaaaaaaaaa! my girl is boning other guys Waaaaaaaaaa!

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Lx:
lol buy a miada and you wont have girl problems Waaaaaaaaaaa! my girl is boning other guys Waaaaaaaaaa!

-
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

baba boowee baba booweee hella funny when artie and crazy alice use to go at it

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

drop88stang
¯
Member # 9650

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop88stang  Ford pictures for drop88stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
try to fuck her a last time when she gives you your money back

Yeah Then She Will Appreciate You more Right [Big Grin]
Posts: 167 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
Dsz06
¯
Member # 9580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dsz06  Ford pictures for Dsz06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BITCHES ARE LIKE CARS U DOG THEM MESS WITH THEM MOD THEM TRADE THEM IN & GET NEW 1S ..LEAVE HER ASS ALONE IF HER ASS IS SHADY..LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------
94BLK5.0

Posts: 589 | From: SaN FRANCISCO/Foster City | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

I get 'em stuck-on and get the fuck on
Give 'em a tootsie roll and tell 'em thanks for the pussy hole

I find 'em fuck 'em and flee you know
but before I d.o'
yo, I take a ho' to the hotel
to the motel
to the holiday inn
yo, if that bitch start fuckin' up [what's you do?]
I'll just fuck her friend ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxc-YEgCINg

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Move on, there are plenty of better chicks, especially ones that dont cheat on u...screw that, this is nothing to die for...trust me things get better...the only purpose in life is to have a badass stang, everything else in life is a distraction...

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay i didnt read the whole 5 pages BUT from a womens point of view:
Ignore that Biznatch! I bet if your stopped calling her and texting her, she will start calling and texting you. Act like your life if great and your having a ball and she will probably come back to you. Make it seem like life is going so great you dont have time to talk to her, maybe even get another GF to make her jealous.
BUT I think you should just move on and date other people, in the long run you would probably be much more happier with a girl who respects you cause obviously she doesnt!

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by quickblue302:
man this sucks, how many of you have been in my shoes and wanted to die, but actually came out on top with a better relationship and a better girl?

Right here brother!! When you can't eat, sleep, you cry and can't think of anything other than what you lost,...remember it will get better eventually. Depends on YOU though.

I've not read all the responses people have posted and I assume 90% are of people talkin shit.

First of all EVERYONE needs to have their heart broken at least once before they finally start to realize what a true relationship needs in order to work. Its a leason in life and you will actaully grow up a little from experiancing it and getting through to the other side.

Best thing to do right now is small things for yourself. Get out! Buy a mountain bike or take up another healthy hobby. Something that will better yourself and make you feel better about yourself. You'll start to notice the pain still is there but that you can find better ways to deal with it. Take this chance to look at yourself and the kind of person you are and the kind of person you want to be.

Next relationship you get into, go all out. Never lie, let them lie if they want to, choose just not to argue about anything, put it all on them and see how it turns out. She tries to bait you into BS just simply say I'm not playing this game. Basically take your next relationship as a test. Make the decision in your mind that whatever happeneds with it will happen but that you know you did your best and 'she' fucked it up if it doesn't work out.

Shit maybe you'll find your soulmate and she is going to do the same shit as you are.

In the end don't listen to my ass...I'm going through a divorce as I type. Its sad but nessessary.

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
jdub is right. went thru the same shit with my ex fiance(took it real hard). everyone goes thru it and you got to play the dating game. Its true what doesnt kill you makes you stronger trust me [Embarrassed] .

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

quickblue302
¯
Member # 7912

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quickblue302  Ford pictures for quickblue302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:
Move on, there are plenty of better chicks, especially ones that dont cheat on u...screw that, this is nothing to die for...trust me things get better...the only purpose in life is to have a badass stang, everything else in life is a distraction...

the only purpose in life is to have a badass stang
your my hero!!! [worship]

--------------------

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://cougarlife.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=cougar&utm_content=exact&utm_campaign=older%2Bwomen%2B-%2Bsearch

Go to a convention and get laid. Keep doing so until you save up enough or get paid enough by a sugar momma, and buy yourself an 04 Cobra.

Because you are single now. Play it up, and play it big. Be a man whore. Because once you find that special girl again, you won't be able to do all these things.

[ April 06, 2010, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: BLK35th ]

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shes fat and she cheated on you.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
Shes fat and she cheated on you.

Bottom line, plus isnt the reason why you get a fat chick is so that she doesnt cheat on you? And you dont have to worry about other dudes trying to get to her.
quickblue302
¯
Member # 7912

well ya if she was fugly, but this is not the case.

--------------------

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

How could you be fat and not fugly? [Confused]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com