Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » sic9250 the pussy (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: sic9250 the pussy
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Fukk it beat the ever living bejesus out of each other, kill each other if you want,however bringing that shit to the track aint kewl.Dave you know better than that,do that shit somewhere else, and please by all means dont forget to video tape it!
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Seriously tho, you guys could come up to the boxing gym and duke it out legally. I am so glad I dont have drama in my life. Shame when a hobby leads to events that command this much attention.

n8 this over money that he owes an told to straight up lie to me tell me you will have next week an if you dont have it just tell me the samething.but he took to another level by duck an dodge me
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Seriously tho, you guys could come up to the boxing gym and duke it out legally. I am so glad I dont have drama in my life. Shame when a hobby leads to events that command this much attention.

n8 this over money that he owes an told to straight up lie to me tell me you will have next week an if you dont have it just tell me the samething.but he took to another level by duck an dodge me
Oh ok I remember that thread. Well these days I am all about looking at things in comparison to what is valuable in life. And if you guys feel like that money is potentially worth your freedom, bodily harm or worse "See HaulinAss's advice".
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
Hey Fukk it beat the ever living bejesus out of each other, kill each other if you want,however bringing that shit to the track aint kewl.Dave you know better than that,do that shit somewhere else, and please by all means dont forget to video tape it!

matt i would never bring to the track i like going there an having fun that why i am pissed at dude for walk up to arvin an ask about me an he was hella deep with brandon (no2k) which works at the track
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Oh ok I remember that thread. Well these days I am all about looking at things in comparison to what is valuable in life. And if you guys feel like that money is potentially worth your freedom, bodily harm or worse "See HaulinAss's advice".
no n8 its not worth my freedom but i will stand tall a say how i feel about a problem an if someone want to fight that on them if i could post his pm he has sent me i would
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Seriously tho, you guys could come up to the boxing gym and duke it out legally.

if he want to no problem with me
alright so what gym and how much are the tickets?

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by 1nastycobra:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Seriously tho, you guys could come up to the boxing gym and duke it out legally.

if he want to no problem with me
alright so what gym and how much are the tickets?
no tickets an no poeple me an him only
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well hopefully you guys resolve everything..best of luck between you two

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haha [Wink] street brawl! i wanna record it let me know when this happens?

n8 ill step in the ring wit you!

bbbbbbbrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnggggggggg iiiiiitttttttttt ooooooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

ooooooooo yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa bbbbbrrrrroooooottthhhheeerrrr! [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

+1, last time some dudes got into at the track it was all bad, slowwed all the lanes down almost had to close the track for the night...Leave that shit for somewhere else...

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
2003 Altima SE
1970 Mustang Coupe *Sold

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
you can bring your friends i can bring my friends, and we can be friends do this every weekend. lalalal

[worship] i love it when u call me BIGG POPPA!
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
 -

Yeah baby,popcorn in hand!!!!!

[ October 15, 2009, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CAILFORNIAGT:
haha [Wink] street brawl! i wanna record it let me know when this happens?

n8 ill step in the ring wit you!

bbbbbbbrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnggggggggg iiiiiitttttttttt ooooooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

ooooooooo yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa bbbbbrrrrroooooottthhhheeerrrr! [Big Grin]

This random dude I play basketball with said that last week. He wont say it again after I rung his bell this past weekend...lol.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

cokes an popcorn on me
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haha this is funny...brandon wasnt hella deap it was me and him and brandon just asked ciole if you were there, nobody needs to step in its two white guys bud, not like your gonna stab or shoot each other.either squash it or figure it the fuck out.

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by 65mustang408:
haha this is funny...brandon wasnt hella deap it was me and him and brandon just asked ciole if you were there, nobody needs to step in its two white guys bud, not like your gonna stab or shoot each other.either squash it or figure it the fuck out.

an his pops an brandon from the track
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:

an his pops an brandon from the track
wow and pops??!!
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this last grudge "pops" wasn't there, by the way hows the spicket on the side of that house doing???? [Big Grin]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
this last grudge "pops" wasn't there, by the way hows the spicket on the side of that house doing???? [Big Grin]

sold the house an bought a new one how paying rent going for you
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

its going good... im thinking of moving my wife and son and our dog into a telephone booth its a little cheaper than paying for this big house. man smud is like 500 a month!!!!!

--------------------
fast and cool shit

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:

+1, last time some dudes got into at the track it was all bad, slowwed all the lanes down almost had to close the track for the night...Leave that shit for somewhere else...
It only takes a few idiots to fuck it up for all... shit keeps popin off at the track like that, we wont have a track....

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
its going good... im thinking of moving my wife and son and our dog into a telephone booth its a little cheaper than paying for this big house. man smud is like 500 a month!!!!!

sucks for you then i trying to grt 2 more house
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:

It only takes a few idiots to fuck it up for all... shit keeps popin off at the track like that, we wont have a track....
an that why i am pissed brandon know were i stay if he had ball you would come to my house not the track like his in jr walking around in cirles mf somebody

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com