Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone in Yuba City or Marysville.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone in Yuba City or Marysville....
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkhorse04  Ford pictures for darkhorse04    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Hey Justin, I'm down. Its not to far for me to go to participate. I guess i will have to go buy a Mustang.
LOL!! I think you have enough.... Thanks for stopping by the shop yesterday. You sure have some beautiful cars [patriot]
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkhorse04  Ford pictures for darkhorse04    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok for all who are interest in starting this club here in Yuba City we are going to be meeting up at the grudge races at Sac. Raceway on the 17th of this month, so next weekend, at 5:00 pm. I will be pitted next to notch1320. My car is an 04 GT DSG with Ford Racing Stickers everywhere. Once everyone shows up we will see how the interest level is and get some ideas on some of the basics for the club. Hope to see everyone out there!!
blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by darkhorse04:
Ok for all who are interest in starting this club here in Yuba City we are going to be meeting up at the grudge races at Sac. Raceway on the 17th of this month, so next weekend, at 5:00 pm. I will be pitted next to notch1320. My car is an 04 GT DSG with Ford Racing Stickers everywhere. Once everyone shows up we will see how the interest level is and get some ideas on some of the basics for the club. Hope to see everyone out there!!

see ya there!

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill bee out there bro im joe by the way !!! in a 1990 5.0 lx

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
prolly b there..

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Sounds great guys see you out there!!!
gtstang03
¯
Member # 5472

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtstang03  Ford pictures for gtstang03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know i am in for sure, at least for race's and events. Even though i live a good distance away. Give's me more reason to come down there more often.

--------------------
03 gt black
out with the NOVI, in with t-76 :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8T3y9bkGU

Posts: 132 | From: redding, ca | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

LOL! Yeah you can't stay up there all the time! When you gonna come make some passes with us in Sac. You know Greg would love to tow you down so you can run at a decent track. What about some shows down here? You have a beautiful car I would take advantage of it and let everyone see it.
gtstang03
¯
Member # 5472

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtstang03  Ford pictures for gtstang03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny you say that, i am coming down on the 31st and going to run at sac. n/a only thought [Frown] . Going to get one last day at the track before it goes up on the jack stands for the long waited kit install. [Smile]
Posts: 132 | From: redding, ca | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
Zeke34
¯
Member # 9432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeke34  Ford pictures for Zeke34    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm surprised that there aren't more of you guys on here. I live in Plumas Lake but drive into Marysville/Yuba City every single day. Aside from seeing a lot of imports, there are a lot of Mustangs around town.

--------------------
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming that Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Zeke:
I'm surprised that there aren't more of you guys on here. I live in Plumas Lake but drive into Marysville/Yuba City every single day. Aside from seeing a lot of imports, there are a lot of Mustangs around town.

Help us spread the word...
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

quote:
Funny you say that, i am coming down on the 31st and going to run at sac. n/a only thought . Going to get one last day at the track before it goes up on the jack stands for the long waited kit install.
So no chance on you coming this weekend to play with us? If you do come out on the 31st let me know I will go. How is the kit coming along, you got everything you need yet?
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

quote:

Yes please help us spread the word!!! If they are interested they can stop by my shop for more info or let me know and I will get in touch with them. They can also watch for our events and show up to one. I will be posting our events up on the boards here so everyone can stay informed.

Thanks!

Zeke34
¯
Member # 9432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeke34  Ford pictures for Zeke34    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Notch1320:
Help us spread the word...

quote:
Originally posted by darkhorse04:
Yes please help us spread the word!!! If they are interested they can stop by my shop for more info or let me know and I will get in touch with them. They can also watch for our events and show up to one. I will be posting our events up on the boards here so everyone can stay informed.

Thanks!

Will do...

--------------------
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming that Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Thank you Sir! [patriot]
Fast(er) Eddie
¯
Member # 4737

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast(er) Eddie  Ford pictures for Fast(er) Eddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My brother and I would be down as well. We just bought two 4 cyl coupes. We are going to be converting them, but would be down to be involved.

--------------------
2004 DSG Vert

Posts: 584 | From: Dirty Five Thirty | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Sounds good anyway you guys can come out to the Grudge Races this weekend? If not we will set another date to meet up for the guys up here and the ones that couldn't make it out.
Fast(er) Eddie
¯
Member # 4737

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast(er) Eddie  Ford pictures for Fast(er) Eddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there, but just for a minute, and I won't have the stang. I'm meeting up with Haulinass for some parts, but can't stay. I'll have to catch the meet next time.

--------------------
2004 DSG Vert

Posts: 584 | From: Dirty Five Thirty | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Ok sounds good....

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com