Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2 Foxes... (PICS)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 Foxes... (PICS)
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
StreakMatt & myself both had the day off work today, so what better to do than take the foxes out for a quick spin & snap a few pics...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
y dint you bring the coupe to the cruise?..shoulda left the mach at home [Big Grin]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you both have some nicely put together rides!m:patriot:

and great pics!!

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

-
 -
 -

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
y dint you bring the coupe to the cruise?..shoulda left the mach at home [Big Grin]

The coupe will be at the next one...I promise
[Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
you both have some nicely put together rides!m:patriot:

and great pics!!

Thanks...

[ September 03, 2009, 03:02 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the coupe is clean because i was once a owner of it [Big Grin] but, that hatch is by far the cleanest ive ever seen. alot of detail in and out. beauty for sure.

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics as always Dustin!! so is it streakmat who got the mag photo shoot or is it that other lighter blue fox with the stalker kit? Both are very clean but I could have sworn it was streakmatt's car...I love that fox! Beautiful color and attention to detail!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that black interior is halla clean [worship]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Nice pics as always Dustin!! so is it streakmat who got the mag photo shoot or is it that other lighter blue fox with the stalker kit? Both are very clean but I could have sworn it was streakmatt's car...I love that fox! Beautiful color and attention to detail!

Thanks Ian....

Yup, Matt's car was just photographed for an MM&FF feature. His car doesn't have any stalker parts on it though?

[ September 03, 2009, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

your thinking of ross's blue hatch that was at the tps car show
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
quote:

your thinking of ross's blue hatch that was at the tps car show
albert, I think you're the one who told me that light blue one at the tps show was owned by matt?? In any case, matt'e is byfar he cleanest hatch I've seen! I'd love to own something like that one day!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Epik that is by far the cleanest red interior I have ever seen, it looks real good, that explains why I couldn't find Matt at work today. Nice pics.
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
IvanFive0
built for twisties
Member # 5574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IvanFive0  Ford pictures for IvanFive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Epik, glad your posting pictures again. I'm tired of all the useless
post on here. Cars look great! [worship]

--------------------
2012 Coyote - Daily
91 Coupe - HCI turbo
88 Mclaren - Griggs, T56, S trim, B50
87 Coupe

Posts: 883 | From: At the apex, passing you! | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that blue hatch is fuckn gorgeouss!!!.

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That blue hatch is my fav on this whole board. It is setup just the way I want mine [Big Grin] .

But what is that tube sticking up through his drivers side floor?

SWITCH 625.0
¯
Member # 9322

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SWITCH 625.0  Ford pictures for SWITCH 625.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Dustin, That XXX Rated interior is in Great shape with no serious "Gangsta Lean" on the center armrest as well. Streak's engine compartment is worthy of a Magazine shot. Awesome cars Guy's. Let me know the next time you 2 have the day off and i will blow the dust off one of the Foxes and join you.

--------------------
04 TR Cobra
07 Shelby GT/SC 552 HP
89 Gt 331,AFR's,Paxton,TKO,3:73
68 Nova 396, 4 speed, 12 Bolt
65 SPF 427 Cobra Replica

Posts: 165 | From: Yuba City,Ca | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The tube the the floor is for the roll cage, he has the door bars out I believe it's the MM bolt in 6 point.
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] Those foxes are both sexy

--------------------
03 Terminator

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] cant wait to see the pics for the black and white ball... clean rides.

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Thanks guys... Matt's car is definitely one of the cleanest & most unique foxes across the country. His puts mine to shame....

quote:
Originally posted by SWITCH 625.0:
Hey Dustin, That XXX Rated interior is in Great shape with no serious "Gangsta Lean" on the center armrest as well. Streak's engine compartment is worthy of a Magazine shot. Awesome cars Guy's. Let me know the next time you 2 have the day off and i will blow the dust off one of the Foxes and join you.

Thanks Dennis. Good to see you posting here finally. I am one of the few people that actually likes the Ron Jeremy interior, & since its in such great condition I am gonna keep the red theme, but add some black & red custom Recaro's, black carpet & other accents, & go with a red/black theme...

BTW, its funny that you mention that Streak's car is magazine worthy, because about 3 weeks ago he did a shoot with MM&FF & his car will have a full feature come out in the next few months... I will let you know next time we get out....

[ September 03, 2009, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cars look great,but when you mini-tubbing it Matt? [Whoo Whooooo!]
Is that my old distributor i polished!If so,glad to see it came in handy and definitely the fastest place that things ever been,LOL!

[ September 03, 2009, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i knew that blue hatch looked familer. its in the august 09 issue of mm&ff. very nice. i love both these cars.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com