Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » skyline college shooting

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: skyline college shooting
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/02/MN7119HKE8.DTL

why am I not surprised that this altraction that lead to gunfire was the act of 3 young "black" men.. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know the shooters. There my neighbors.
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just saw the news and I was like damn that's crazy but when they said the getaway car I was laughing...lady said "Florescent Purple Car"
What happened to all blacked out cars and vans? Damn college kidz! LoL [Big Grin]

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, i just dropped my Auto Electrical class last week. Otherwise im pretty sure i woulda seen that shit go down. i park at that spot and my class starts at the same time this went down.

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got a text mesage from skyline college saying there was an active shooter on campus and to take cover.

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man, I seriously hate the mentality of the youths today. What ever happened to knuckling up and go home with lumps and bruises? I go out of my way to leave these youngsters alone. They minds are just on a whole diff plane. I'll fight anyone, but these kids are scared to get lumped, but arent scared to take a life. Strange.
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Man, I seriously hate the mentality of the youths today. What ever happened to knuckling up and go home with lumps and bruises? I go out of my way to leave these youngsters alone. They minds are just on a whole diff plane. I'll fight anyone, but these kids are scared to get lumped, but arent scared to take a life. Strange.

listin to some of the rap music these days i like the beats and the bass but the lyrics man listin to that shit they always talkin about ridin around blastin somebody and shit....and fuckin bitchs witch is ok [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

+1 In my mind they are just pussies.
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

+1 In my mind they are just pussies.
+2

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

It's like they don't realize that they aer'nt going to have their gun to back them up in the pen [Confused] .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

listin to some of the rap music these days i like the beats and the bass but the lyrics man listin to that shit they always talkin about ridin around blastin somebody and shit....and fuckin bitchs witch is ok [Big Grin]
Honestly yea I can say I started to see more gun play in HS as the NWA's and Ice-T's and stuff so rap has had a lot to do with it. But it wasn't the first thing people thought of back in the day. To this day I have never bailed in a spot heated. I have it, but don't just casually carry it, even tho I have been shot once.
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1xcx-LzB3s
2:00 to 2:12 thats how it went down when i was a youngster, i cant understand the youths today either!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1xcx-LzB3s
2:00 to 2:12 thats how it went down when i was a youngster, i cant understand the youths today either!

Thats real talk right there. We used to chunkem all the time. It was a way of life in the town. The cats that usually blast are the ones that can't box.

They use that "I'm not trying to get tired boxing some fool i'll just blast his ass"

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ignorance at it's finest. Youth today? What about when they get older and there running the country, now that is scary.

[ September 04, 2009, 02:28 AM: Message edited by: snakebit95 ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
delete

[ September 04, 2009, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My brother was in class with the shooter and when class ended bang bang bang. He said he hit the deck and heard a bullet whiz by his ear. He was a little shaken up to say the least.
Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was watching the news and was like wow [Roll Eyes] , then i heard he got shot in the ass, and started laughing. For the rest of his life Forrest Gump jokes will be at his expense.
Hey boy, how much ice cream did ya get???? [Big Grin] [Razz]
on a serious note, glad to hear he wasnt killed.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com