Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » difference between magnum 500's and Mach 1's???

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: difference between magnum 500's and Mach 1's???
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm thinking about changing the look on my car with the magnum 500 wheels that they have on americanmuscle.com but was wondering what the difference is between them and the Mach 1 rims. I know Mach 1's are only 17's and the magnums are 18's but what's the difference? I notice a difference but can't really figure it out (I'd post pics for you but I'm using the Internet on my phone) [Big Grin]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
extra material in the voids, and the center bows out. there a play off of the old school rims, trust me there gunna be ugly on your whip!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So does SAmach1 have mach1 rims or those rims your talking about. I always wondering if they really had 18"mach1 rims. But now I see they might be 2 different set of rims.

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.americanmuscle.com/magnum-mustangwheels.html?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=magnum%20500%20wheels&utm_content=magnum%20500%20wheels&utm_campaign=YSM%2B-%2BS%2B -%2BWheels%2FTires&OVRAW=magnum%20500%20wheels&OVKEY=magnum%20500%20wheels&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=41881270522&OVKWID=207574459522
magnum 500 wheels
those wheels are wack Ian id stick with the bullets but then again i would have stayed with the fr500 the car had when you got it.....

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sic Beast:
So does SAmach1 have mach1 rims or those rims your talking about. I always wondering if they really had 18"mach1 rims. But now I see they might be 2 different set of rims.

there are 18in mach ones

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Magnum 500s have a lip....mine are magnum 500s painted and color matched....

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the links albert! I think they'll look good with what I "plan" to do on the car.

samach1...can u post pics of your car with the rims?

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.