Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Whos down to PLAY baseball or softball? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Whos down to PLAY baseball or softball?
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302DrOp:
quote:
Originally posted by 1HaTCheD5LiTEr:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
That does sound like fun...Last game I played was during the NCS Championships at the Oakland Coliseum a year and a half ago haha
But can we get something going in the east bay? Maybe like Stencil Park in San Leandro or maybe Arroyo High School in San Lorenzo?? Both fields are good and almost never in use.

well which 1 would you suggest? i'd prefer a field were its guaranteed we can play! since most of every1 who's down to play is from east bay, its more easier
Well it really shouldn't matter. But to be honest if we wanted to play 100% for sure, it would probably have to be Arroyo. Stencil has Babe Ruth baseball that almost goes year round with tournaments and whatnot. Arroyo's field is actually pretty decent. Back when I played there we fixed that place up pretty good unless Little League messed it up haha. But Arroyo would be our best bet. Since most people that wanna play are from the east bay, doesn't matter where they're from since San Lorenzo is pretty much between everything.
coo.. do you have an address .... lets set it up for this sunday!!! NOON
Here is the address to the field. DO NOT turn onto Lorenzo Ave. That will just take you the wrong way. Continue to go down Grant Ave until you see the student parking lot. Pull into the student parking lot and you will see the field without a doubt. [patriot]
what city is arroyo park in? is it union city?
Aww s**t...my link didn't get pasted in...my bad guys...here it is...but remember to stay on Grant Ave and pull into the student parking lot
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?name=Arroyo+High+School&city=San+Lorenzo&state=CA&address=15701+Lorenzo+Ave&zipcode=94580&country=US&latitude=37.68076&longitude=-122.138255&geocode=AD DRESS&id=11889237

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when?
and where?
and im there!.

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by trickflow211:
when?
and where?
and im there!.

Sunday at Noon
Arroyo High School in San Lorenzo
[patriot]

trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
okkay.
are we playing softball or hardball?.
ill try to bring some extra gear incase anyone needs anything...

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

i would prefer baseball if thats cool with everybody else...???

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

coo! So this Sunday 9/6/09
I'll post it inthe event section!!! 12pm. Bring gear, balls I have! I have a few bats but there from when I played little league! And don't 4 get ur MIT

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

quote:
quote:

I'll post it inthe event section!!! 12pm. Bring gear, balls I have! I have a few bats but there from when I played little league! And don't 4 get ur MIT

fa sho...i will try to grab a couple other people to see if they'd like to go as well
and i will try to bring some baseballs and crap...i got some expensive ass equipment just waiting to be used again haha

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

fa sho...i will try to grab a couple other people to see if they'd like to go as well
and i will try to bring some baseballs and crap...i got some expensive ass equipment just waiting to be used again haha

sounds good
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

quote:
quote:
quote:

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Theres a change of plans for me guys...
My friend is in the army and has just returned for leave. He will be here for a week and I am trying to spend as much time with him as possible. He has plans to go out to the beach on Sunday and is expecting me to attend. I hope everyone has fun and if anybody wants to play again, count me in. Hope everybody has fun.

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
My friend is in the army and has just returned for leave. He will be here for a week and I am trying to spend as much time with him as possible. He has plans to go out to the beach on Sunday and is expecting me to attend. I hope everyone has fun and if anybody wants to play again, count me in. Hope everybody has fun.

sounds if he was your boyfriend. j/k
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

lets make it for next sunday 9/13.... . i dont think many people would show if w do it tomorrow! so lets give people more time,
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
quote:

sounds if he was your boyfriend. j/k
haha yea...you caught me [Roll Eyes]
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

quote:
lets make it for next sunday 9/13.... . i dont think many people would show if w do it tomorrow! so lets give people more time,

+1 for 9/13
i'll be there

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com