Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GIANT FAIL (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: GIANT FAIL
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -

[ August 25, 2009, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: 23109 ]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
stangless707
¯
Member # 9099

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for stangless707  Ford pictures for stangless707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
EPIC fail

--------------------
Taylor
1982 GL (sold)
1990 LX hatch (traded)
1990 GT hatch (sold)
1988 DropTop LX (sold)
1990 Ex Chp (sold)

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Giants fucked their entire season by fucking off each game that should have been easy wins this series.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't watch baseball because its boring.

Anyone care to tell people like me what these pics are all about? [Confused]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:

+1, Is baseball season over or something?

Baseball to me is a barely a sport. Hella boring

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It even looks like that player in the top pic is bored? [Confused]

--------------------
AED

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was a giant fail i cant belive he gave up a game winning 9th inning grandslam! un fuckin real!

dont like baseball wtf?

[ August 25, 2009, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: CALIFORNIAGT ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
it was a giant fail i cant belive he gave up a game winning 9th inning grandslam! un fuckin real!

dont like baseball wtf?

it was the 14th inning. Top half of the inning valez got a two run triple to put the giants ahead. Then the giants walked a run in and gave up a grand slam.

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:

dont like baseball wtf?

You was so bored you didn't even realize he gave up a 14th inning homerun not 9th inning [Wink]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

the game was tied @ 1 til the 14th inning..
giants scored on the 14th inning and made it a
4-1 game, bottom of the 14th 2 pitching changes later a grand slam from the rockies. GAME OVER
6-4 ROCKIES! =/ the pics from above is the pitcher that pitched to the hitter that got the grand slam (pics 1&2).

with that said i was pissed like a Mof*cka!! i was watching this game from the time i got home (6pm) til the end (sometime around 11pm!!) After Eugenio Velez hit that i was sure we had it in the bank! its not Merkin Valdez' fault (the guy from the above pic) it was the guy before him (Justin Miller) f*cker loaded the bases! how do you walk a pitcher?!! it was a good game, but Rockies had a little more depth in their game, all the starters did great, and the game was one to watch.. they pulled all the tricks in this one, even when they faked sanchez to hit.. if they replay this game i say watch it! youll be a baseball fan after this...

sorry for the rant, i was just pissed and had to vent a bit! Come on Giants, i hope we can pull it through...

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaha for real i changed the channel in the 8th i think they where winning then ask my boss this morning what the score of gaints game was he said they gave a game winning gradslam so i thought it was in the 9th my bad!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by AbominableSnoman...:
quote:

4-1 game, bottom of the 14th 2 pitching changes later a grand slam from the rockies. GAME OVER
6-4 ROCKIES! =/ the pics from above is the pitcher that pitched to the hitter that got the grand slam (pics 1&2).

with that said i was pissed like a Mof*cka!! i was watching this game from the time i got home (6pm) til the end (sometime around 11pm!!) After Eugenio Velez hit that i was sure we had it in the bank! its not Merkin Valdez' fault (the guy from the above pic) it was the guy before him (Justin Miller) f*cker loaded the bases! how do you walk a pitcher?!! it was a good game, but Rockies had a little more depth in their game, all the starters did great, and the game was one to watch.. they pulled all the tricks in this one, even when they faked sanchez to hit.. if they replay this game i say watch it! youll be a baseball fan after this...

sorry for the rant, i was just pissed and had to vent a bit! Come on Giants, i hope we can pull it through...

hahahah rant? wtf is rant?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by AbominableSnoman...:
quote:

Ouch! I don't care what sport your playing/watching, an ending like that hurts. [Eek!]

Thank you for the explanation. [patriot]

--------------------
AED

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup, just onther typical Bay Area team doing what they do best, fall apart at the end of the season.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+10

Golf is amost more facinating the baseball...almost

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

+100 . I guess cause I grew up playing soccer..baseball is waaaaay to slow and boring .
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This time of year is the best time for baseball. Especially the playoffs. If someone thinks that's boring your crazy

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Their season was over the minute they decided to pick up garko and sanchez. Look at them now. STILL, NO HITTING. Last night was the nail in their coffin! DUMB ASS OWNERS! [Mad]

--------------------
--FREE BEER--

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

+100. I made the even dumber mistake of collecting baseball cards in the 80's for what I thought were good investments...boy was I wrong. All my Mcguire and Canseco cards are worthless and I think it's a really long and boring season too.
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, baseball sucks.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

LOL, +1

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol giants do what they do best chokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and they gave up one of their top pitching prospects for sanchez who hasn't even been playing lol damaged goods great work sabean [worship]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

+100 . I guess cause I grew up playing soccer..baseball is waaaaay to slow and boring .
Soccer.... Is waaaaaay more boring to watch then baseball. I love in soccer all the fake ass acting... Just like basket ball. Some jackass will fall and pretend to be hurt, then get up limp and try to score a goal 2 min later [Roll Eyes] football , rugby, boxing and MMA are real sports. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nascar!!! NHRA!!!! FTW [worship]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com