Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Big thanks to AED.......plus pics (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Big thanks to AED.......plus pics
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know you can judge the quarter mile time by the mph, but it's not a bad idea to make it a goal to match the numbers a hotshoe made on your own car.
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
Yea AED shop looks very clean! I think that shows a lot when a shop keeps clean like that. I wouldn't even leave my bucket at a dirty shop, let alone a mustang lol.

But I agree with others, why let someone else drive your car? That's hella pointless. People forget a car is worthless without the driver, so you need to take all the time you can to sharpen those driving skills. What's the point if he runs a fast time with your car, it's not like you will be able to replicate it when it come down to actually running someone. You can tell people my car runs XX.XXX but unless you can make it drive that fast then that time is worthless imo. No one has ever driven my shit down the track. I doubt anyone ever will [worship]

Good Luck either way, car looks good too [patriot]

thanks!

i will get out there as often as i can, and i will paractice and evetually get good at the track. san jose to sac is a long drive or else i would go ALL the time. with all the money i spent, right now i just wanna see what the "CAR" can do and that is somethin that Drew can accomplish for me until i get the hang of it when i get out there more.....i dont think people are understanding me that im not being a bitch or scared to run it.

i do what i do to my car for my own pleasure and i dont even street race it. i know what i have and have nothin to prove to anyone. occasionally someone will come up to me and i will go at it with them on the freeway but thats it. i dont go out lookin for trouble and risking my pride and joy getting wrecked or towed

again like i said only thing i wanna see is what MY CAR can do on the strip for my own satisfaction of being happy that it ran a good time. [patriot]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
STROKD
¯
Member # 1668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STROKD  Ford pictures for STROKD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks nice Willie.. Ill run it at the track for you, what tires do u have? I cna bring my Hoosiers up and swap em out if u dont have tires to run on. [Big Grin] Ill tell u a few tips tonight as well.

--------------------
04 Orange Cobra
86 Grey GT
87 Porsche V8

Posts: 576 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STROKD:
looks nice Willie.. Ill run it at the track for you, what tires do u have? I cna bring my Hoosiers up and swap em out if u dont have tires to run on. [Big Grin] Ill tell u a few tips tonight as well.

i have 555r drags on right now....but ya if u wanna bring ur tires im sure it will hook ALOT better with those.....i seen what hoosiers can do lol [Eek!] [Big Grin]

ya we'll talk tonight see u then buddy [burnout]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com