Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Things that piss you off (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Things that piss you off
CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5PT SLOW:
i hate people that say nitrous is cheating!
blow me

Yes blow me too!
carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CompSVT:
quote:
Originally posted by 5PT SLOW:
i hate people that say nitrous is cheating!
blow me

Yes blow me too!
+3 [patriot]

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My top 3...

1. People who take advantage of every situation, knowing it screws someone else.
2. My Ex-Wife.
3. My work telling me I have to move. [Mad]

There's plenty more, but I'm not wasting the bandwidth. [Wink]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1 liers
2 slackers
3 people who talk shit
4 people who make up shit
5 bitchs that dont put out
6 cheaters
7 my alarm clock in the morning
8 bills
9 being broke 2 weeks of every month
10 when my beer gets warm
11 text messages that are no sense
12 FREE LOADERS!!!

AND THERES MORE [Mad]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SWITCH 625.0
¯
Member # 9322

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SWITCH 625.0  Ford pictures for SWITCH 625.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
People going 61MPH in the Fast lane of I80 and refusing to move over.

--------------------
04 TR Cobra
07 Shelby GT/SC 552 HP
89 Gt 331,AFR's,Paxton,TKO,3:73
68 Nova 396, 4 speed, 12 Bolt
65 SPF 427 Cobra Replica

Posts: 165 | From: Yuba City,Ca | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What pisses me off is when my wife gets up in the morning with me for no reason (she doesnt have to be to work for 2 hours after me) and starts asking me shit that gets me out of my routine. This act guarantees that I leave something at home. Like this morning I left my glasses. [Mad]
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1a. People who blame liberals, leftys, or democrats for the way our country is today.
1b. People who blame conservatives, right wing nuts, or republicans for the way our country is today.

It was neither, It was greedy, dishonest people that who took advantage of innocent people and left all of us, democrats and republicans, to clean it up. The party politics are just making it hard for us to move on. Who cares who took a shit on the lawn just clean the shit up!

2a. People who gossip and listen to gossip. People who start rumors.

2b. People who don't know they are Haters or what a Hater is.

3. At car shows, ride outs, and any other events CA fords members don't where name tags with their screen names so i can put a face to the name.

4. Internet Gangsters.

5. People who use opinions like facts.

6. Fake Ass People. People who are not honest with themselves. If you are a racist, theif, hater, or whatever just be that with pride and i will respect you, might not like you.

7. Cheap People, it is ok to be thrifty here and there, but don't be cheap.

[ July 22, 2009, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: rmadison007 ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
#7, all but guarantees you wont like me.... I am the cheapest mofo on this board...lmao
rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
#7, all but guarantees you wont like me.... I am the cheapest mofo on this board...lmao

Naw, my closest buddy is cheap too when it comes to certain things, but i am pretty sure we would get along based on most of the posts i have read. If you read my other complaints u will understand that I don't care if your cheap just be you and I "might" not like you, but right now your cool.
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate people that have aids
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Con artist car mechanics who sell you parts and want a few extra bucks to help you put the parts on. You give them the extra bread cause you think they are your friend. They promise to come back later to help you and never do. Don't ever ask for my help again "buddy". Matter of fact if you lied after being paid and promised to install parts. Then you most likely lied about the origins of said parts. I am pissed to have dealt with a lier when it comes to this passion of cars that we all share. Thanks 4 putting this thread up I feel much better now. [burnout] [burnout]
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1. Internet wankstas and cowards who usually get upset over online threads and dont have the balls to PM folks to confront them = pu$$ies

2. Posting your stats on how big you are LMAOO!! Thats just comedy!!! When was the last time you attended a street fight and someone backed off because of the height and size? In my book, it doesn't matter how tall or bigg or big you are, you disrespect someone, size wont matter, expect whats coming to you.

3. Catching a cold in summertime!!!!!!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SVT Fox
¯
Member # 1837

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVT Fox  Ford pictures for SVT Fox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
liberals

make me puke in my mouth

--------------------
65 coupe
66 Coupe
92 Fobra
97 Cobra
98 Cobra
01 GT

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Adding onto my list

4. People posting pictures of others Mustangs and asking "Who's car was that?.. Those were some ugly rims!!" - Easy and plain explanation, if you see a car parked in a parking lot, and have questions about it..Or if you dont like something thats not your taste.. And can't find the owner.. Leave a note on the windsheild with your phone number..Im pretty sure youll get your answer.

And if the car is rolling on the freeway, street and if something really bothers you, flagg him down, follow the car and ask..

So hard?

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
And if the car is rolling on the freeway, street and if something really bothers you, flagg him down, follow the car and ask..

So hard?

if you see me, dont follow me............youll find a glock in your face!
to many mustangs are getting stolen lately!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:

So hard?

That depends though, you can easily flag the person down on the freeway and i doubt you will have to follow that person all the way home or anythng.

I got flagged and followed plenty of times when i had my "ALSTOCK" plates, matterfact thats how i met alot of Caforders. No need to pull a glock out, just remember the faces.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well then they can just get at me at the meets!
im a friendly guy but not when my privacy gets violated! [Big Grin]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
well then they can just get at me at the meets!
im a friendly guy but not when my privacy gets violated! [Big Grin]

There you go , simple and plain [Big Grin]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate everyone that puts 20+in. rims on their foxbodies!
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hate when im trying to go to bed at night and my girlfriend wont shut up

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate lack of communication especially when it's spelled out correctly.
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

So hard?

if you see, follow me and order your tacos
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302DrOp:

lol, you just made me spit out my cereal son!

[ July 23, 2009, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

So hard?

That depends though, you can easily flag the person down on the freeway and i doubt you will have to follow that person all the way home or anythng.

I got flagged and followed plenty of times when i had my "ALSTOCK" plates, matterfact thats how i met alot of Caforders. No need to pull a glock out, just remember the faces.

You guys are crazy. I live in Oakland and work in Richmond. I am not stopping for anyone "flagging" me down, lol!

You gotta be one dumb inconsiderate SOB to flag someone down to ask them if they are from cafords, ROFL! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
Originally posted by 302DrOp:

lol, you just mae me spit out my cereal son!
lol.. why is that? do you have aids? if so I HATE U

lmfao

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com