Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » scammers an liers (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: scammers an liers
CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHP2981  Ford pictures for CHP2981    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd like to know who this Virgil cat is and who he hangs with and where?

--------------------
No half steppin

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91fox:
quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
I been screwed over. but not for a car. some guy sold me a baby red nose pit that had parvo. didnt tell me it had parvo, and wouldnt give my money bacc or another pit.

thats fucked up
I know. And it was the 1st time I ever got a dog 2. I think people were that shady to rip off a 16 year old(at the time) or anyone like that.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I sold him a running 5.0 engine for $500 an he comes an picks it up an says i thought you said $400. He told me he would come back with the other $100 later an i finally get a call a few days later an he says that the engine had water in it so he doesn't think he should owe me 100 since i sold him a fucked up engine. I wanted to beat that mofo down [Mad]

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
parker you never got your money or car?

[ July 12, 2009, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: LETHL 03 ]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

sik4.6
¯
Member # 7680

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sik4.6  Ford pictures for sik4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
people are shady
Posts: 303 | From: here there everywhere in cali | Registered: May 2007  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
youll hate to see your screen name on this one! [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man this is gonna be a useless drama thread. Its all good that you want to do everyone a favor and make sure nobody gets screwed. Good intentions. But. As N8 pointed out all that's gonna happen is old drama which had 3 or 4 pages of ish taking when it originally happened is gonna be brought back up and have a bunch of uninvolved parties jumping in and taking sides. If memebers felt they were wronged and felt it necessary to make a post they would. I don't know why your actively looking to bring shit up.

If u really want to make sure u don't get screwed on a deal then pm some people who have been here for a while for info on the member ur gonna buy from.

I see this closed or moved 2 streetracing

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats what he does . i think hes the worst scammer i met.any body got any other stories like this of scewry people?like u know they did that shit on purpose like when i was younger i had this freind that would steal streiros from two people in different crowds and then would swap an sell the sterio back to em then get extra $ to reinstall them.what a peice of work he would do that to girls he was talkin to an everythimg.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok I was not going to say something. But these 2 statements bother me a lot. You want to sit here and put him on blast and in the same breath say this?

quote:
an i agreed to not point out the truth.his freind came down an asked if that was the tune port motor ? an i said <THAT IS A TUNE PORT MOTOR>.
quote:

i know manny things hes done! many cars hes stolen of freinds<TROYS JUST TO SAY ONE> in are own group.many lies he has done and laughted about. now i have always kept him at a distance knowing of his ways but i aloud a freindship cause he had never fucked me personaly

I am not judging you one bit. But 2 things I have learned from my travels, is that "Birds of a feather flock together" and "Oil and water never mix". So what it essentially sounds like to me is this.

You would have allowed this dude to steal, lie and stick it to others until he does something wrong to you. He finally did that, so now you wanna put him on blast. Is that a correct summary of the situation?

[ July 12, 2009, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just hate theives and liers, point made tho.and thats a good point too, before u buy some parts on here, ask somebody thats been around for a while and do some research.just tired of workin hard everyday and doin the right thing and then watchin others gettin away with this crap rippin people right an left an livin all happy off the expense of others .but i know its a short lived happyness.im signin off! really trin to here some stories bout some other bad incedents so i can take my mind off my own missfortunes.good luck and watch out, dont be virgalized.
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

the correct summary of this story, is that i minded my own business did my own thing didnt get inbetween other peoples business, and thought at first i dont know both sides of the story, with a little time an watching i learned that i was wrong, he is a leech. but yes i was wrong and what can i do now to fix it? and i thought of makin everyone safe as to let other people know of his doing , i also said i felt just as responsible knowing and not sayin nothin later in that comment. but tried to not be snichin as some has said earyier in this thread.so im clearin any invovlement and so what if its a little late im still here and never fucked no one my self, and now im sayin if your like this cat <gurgle> i hope this is clear u aint gonna be kickin it with me loud and clear.
FLP
¯
Member # 9191

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FLP  Ford pictures for FLP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
i just hate theives and liers, point made tho.and thats a good point too, before u buy some parts on here, ask somebody thats been around for a while and do some research.just tired of workin hard everyday and doin the right thing and then watchin others gettin away with this crap rippin people right an left an livin all happy off the expense of others .but i know its a short lived happyness.im signin off! really trin to here some stories bout some other bad incedents so i can take my mind off my own missfortunes.good luck and watch out, dont be virgalized.

LMAO, I had a funny Phone call about this thread Jon,

Your a Fuckin JOKE, You have the nerve to try and blast out this reverse BS buy YOU.....You SOLD LARRY *&^^&$^%# a 305 TBI motor clearly stating it was a 350**** hint 350 DUMBASS...Turns out after 8mnths of sitting on the TBI motor I tear it down for a rebuild and *By pure Magic it turns into a 305...............now N8 knows all about this magic by his Chrome bolts* Dont be mad That other shops in town refuse to do any buisness with you period..

Your the Jackass that was stealing stereo's from peoples customers cars LIke the Porch DOOR PANELS YOU RIPPED UP OF MY BOSS'S JUST FOR THE 6 ROUND SPEAKERS ASSHOLE!!

YOU HAVE SOME FUCKEN NERVE YOU FUCKEN COWARD..DIDNT YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH VPD ABOUT A STOLEN BLACK 93 COBRA YOU STRIPPED , I REMEMBER THEM RAIDING YOUR CHOPSHOP BACK THEN.YOU WANNA TRY AND SPEAK ABOUT OTHERS YOUR THE REAL TOOL JON.. This is the same thing with Eric, You know the guy you sucker punched and cut is eye with his Glasses? Didnt he need like 40K in Dr bills and didnt even Sue you?wow

Are you really Mad maybe because you assualted my brother over this 305 deal and The DA's office picked up the Case, lol I'll be sure to show up just to see your Fake ass.....

PARKER PM YOUR # YOU HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO GET YOUR CAR BEFRE THE SHPO CLOSED, I KNOW YOU AND TRAVIS SO CALLED WORKED THINGS OUT ON HIS BEHALF BUT LIKE STATED URLIER I LEFT THESE BORDS YRS AGO, I WISH I CAN REMIMBER MY OG NAME AN PW..MAYBE LAUREN (SpeedDVL) can help me on that just clear THAT UP....

Fuck you Jon I'll see ya soon......

--------------------
If you build it DRIVE it...

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

maybe i use the term freind ship loosely . when i say someone is family thats who my best people are, everyone got a million freinds.i say freinds are the same as aquaintness,s.
FLP
¯
Member # 9191

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FLP  Ford pictures for FLP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
i know manny things hes done! many cars hes stolen of freinds<TROYS JUST TO SAY ONE>

SO NOT COOL DUDE, FR5.0 COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER AND YEA THAT DUDE SOUNDS LIKE ONE SHADY CAT IF YOU GUY'S ARE SAYING THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM THEN I WOULD DEFFINTELY PUT A COUPLE HOLLOWS IN HIS ASS

Before you go out Telln peps buisness get ur facts straight.....Dumbass#2 ask Troy why

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Ok I was not going to say something. But these 2 statements bother me a lot. You want to sit here and put him on blast and in the same breath say this?

quote:
an i agreed to not point out the truth.his freind came down an asked if that was the tune port motor ? an i said <THAT IS A TUNE PORT MOTOR>.
quote:

i know manny things hes done! many cars hes stolen of freinds<TROYS JUST TO SAY ONE> in are own group.many lies he has done and laughted about. now i have always kept him at a distance knowing of his ways but i aloud a freindship cause he had never fucked me personaly

I am not judging you one bit. But 2 things I have learned from my travels, is that "Birds of a feather flock together" and "Oil and water never mix". So what it essentially sounds like to me is this.

You would have allowed this dude to steal, lie and stick it to others until he does something wrong to you. He finally did that, so now you wanna put him on blast. Is that a correct summary of the situation?

you know what i think.............i think this guy and virg do dirt together, and virg singled this guy out the last deal that they did together and so now hes tryna bust virg out and try to seem like the good guy!!!

let me be the first to say it then!!!!
 -

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

thats funny i thought you would say somthin computer bully. the only thing u say is tru is my name. yeah its jon. im glad your not that dislusional, oh and i have the pink slip to that car which u never paid me for. u think i was goona give it up with no money.please ive seen u too long. cant wait to see it runnin around vin swapped up! so i can show the police who the car really belongs to! yopu think u could hook it in black interior i would like that alot.and hey sorry if your brother got in the way of me to you, i guess u needed some help. he loves u alot thats fucked up u can fuck over your own family like that, an he still stands up for u.
FLP
¯
Member # 9191

quote:
maybe i use the term freind ship loosely . when i say someone is family thats who my best people are, everyone got a million freinds.i say freinds are the same as aquaintness,s.

LMAO. You have fam?

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I am going to gracefully bow out of this topic. I think everyone and their mamma has heard stories about this particular person. I chose to deal with him despite the rumors. And our little issue as far as I am concerned is water under the bridge. So I am not trippin. But.... IMO, this topic kinda put your business in the street and exposed you more than it exposed Virgil.

[ July 12, 2009, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

FLP
¯
Member # 9191

quote:
thats funny i thought you would say somthin computer bully. the only thing u say is tru is my name. yeah its jon. im glad your not that dislusional, oh and i have the pink slip to that car which u never paid me for. u think i was goona give it up with no money.please ive seen u too long. cant wait to see it runnin around vin swapped up! so i can show the police who the car really belongs to! yopu think u could hook it in black interior i would like that alot.and hey sorry if your brother got in the way of me to you, i guess u needed some help. he loves u alot thats fucked up u can fuck over your own family like that, an he still stands up for u.

JOn youll always be a thief and Thats hella Funny you treid callin me out, I have what maybe 2-3 deals trhat wherent in the best but Hey atleast I dont have yrs of thiefen, cheatin,and Lie'n on my SOUL.........I have a REAL life and a REAL job you Shade tree mechanic.....

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
battle of the old men this is tight  -

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its going down son  -

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

"Now we can handle this like gentlemen or we can get into some gangsta shit..." -Snoop Dogg
yall should take snoops advice!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

FLP
¯
Member # 9191

quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
well I will throw in a lil something about Virgil as well. But it is something I have let go quite sometime ago. But he does owe me some cobra center caps. But he did playa price me on the rims and they were as described, so I did not really trip too hard. But yea he had some major complaints back in the day. So I think his name is pretty much done here on this board.

so u may think, i guarentee he lurks this board as well as others. he already knows were we stand so thats that
So what are you SAYN travis Do we need to TALK ? or did I miss somthin???

--------------------

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

you gotta be burnin inside spittin any of that garbage .ron at the machine shop laughed tellin me what u said. and oh yeah mike at tommys shop too, spittin this trash, they and your circal of people u think are your freinds think your a joke, they keep u around for entertianment u vidio game ganster.thought u were funny please really ! ive been workin on cars forever what u do hmm letts think.stole form that speed shop u worked till u got fired ,thought your where a union worker till u got fired ,umm crank habit , hmm coke habit,had a good job at bragg crane till u got fired for steallin shit to0 hmm. took how many loans out on your house to maybe have cool car . any skills u have u learned from me which u still suck at,please u can never be me.know matter how many loans you take out on the house youll naver have a cool car . u had to put your own house on fire to save somethin u own. now u dont even have that, and then u crash your car into a tree ive crashed into house but never a house into a tree. your a waste! your good at talkin but thats bout it, u could sell ice to a escomoe. but look at my track reacord i dont see anybody on here that said i sold faulty shit or i got over on them.
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

DING DING DING YALL MUTHAF#$KAS NEED TO MEET UP LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE SO I CAN RECORD IT!!!!

STOP ARGUING ON THE BOARD YOU DUMB ASS'S!!!!!

[ July 13, 2009, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com