Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » stolen car alert. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: stolen car alert.
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, sad sad world we live in. When you have a car for a long time and put that much work into it, its like losing a member of the family. Not to mention the "violation factor". My house was just broken into a month ago, I still jump up an at any sound during the night and put 1 in the chamber. It also happened during the day while I was at work "earning my shit" not stealing it. Death to all thieves! Sounds like pros, proably had an out of state buyer aleady set up. A lot of cars like this end up in Mexico. [Mad]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
Wow, sad sad world we live in. When you have a car for a long time and put that much work into it, its like losing a member of the family. Not to mention the "violation factor". My house was just broken into a month ago, I still jump up an at any sound during the night and put 1 in the chamber. It also happened during the day while I was at work "earning my shit" not stealing it. Death to all thieves! Sounds like pros, proably had an out of state buyer aleady set up. A lot of cars like this end up in Mexico. [Mad]

U aint lying neither mexico has a lot of stolen old school cars I bet [BS flag]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
93fordboy
¯
Member # 9055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93fordboy  Ford pictures for 93fordboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I thought I was tha only 1 who felt that way after a couple of low lifes ran n 2 my house wit guns. Now I jump up with 1 in tha chamber, and tha safety off. I hope who ever they are is caught I really despize theives.

--------------------
"Ma p0ny wit tha cHip is tooo QuiCk 4 thA Crown ViC"

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Too bad about that car, it's beautiful. Hope it's found in one piece, miracles can happen . . .
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93fordboy:
Man I thought I was tha only 1 who felt that way after a couple of low lifes ran n 2 my house wit guns. Now I jump up with 1 in tha chamber, and tha safety off. I hope who ever they are is caught I really despize theives.

i sleep wit my 45 right next to me with one in the chamber every night!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hope his situation turns out for the better

lo-jack & home security system!!!

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That job was definitely pre-meditated. They knew how to break in and get out a rare bright yellow undetected.

Definitely pros with a covered tow truck..

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
That job was definitely pre-meditated. They knew how to break in and get out a rare bright yellow undetected.

Definitely pros with a covered tow truck..

worst part is it happened right down the street from you!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any update?
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just saw a yellow camaro same body style on the flatbed tow truck going north on 880. Side of tow truck said Cupertino on it.

He was following two guys in Kia something. Burgandy in color plate number of the Kia was 3NTW015

Was up high so I couldn't tell if there was a hood on the camaro or not.

Sorry I couldn't get more info on the tow truck.

stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Just saw a yellow camaro same body style on the flatbed tow truck going north on 880. Side of tow truck said Cupertino on it.

He was following two guys in Kia something. Burgandy in color plate number of the Kia was 3NTW015

Shit Jeremy, I was right behind it too. Clean lightning BTW. [worship] I was in the little red civic hatch. It got me thinking so, I took a pic of it with my cell phone. Got the plate too. [Big Grin] I didn't notice a hood. Look to be that it was a roller with steelie wheels on it.

plate # 3NKK191 (camero)

[ July 15, 2009, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: stanger50 ]

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by stanger50:
quote:

Shit Jeremy, I was right behind it too. Clean lightning BTW. [worship] I was in the little red civic hatch. It got me thinking so, I took a pic of it with my cell phone. Got the plate too. [Big Grin] I didn't notice a hood. Look to be that it was a roller with steelie wheels on it.

plate # 3NKK191 (camero)

LOL I saw you man we look right at each other, more so because I think I almost drifted into your lane. I was slowing way down to get a better look but there was a red civic slowing down on the right of me. It doesn't look like the car that was stollen but what car does after it's been raped? Besides it stuck out like a sore thumb on 880. I think the tail pipes were still on it so if you were able to snap a photo that is awesome!

and thanks [Smile] Lightning was just cleaned up for the cruise this past weekend and I wasn't able to go last min...so I got a full tank of gas and a truck all dressed up with no where to go except work.

stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50:
quote:

plate # 3NKK191 (camero)

LOL I saw you man we look right at each other, more so because I think I almost drifted into your lane. I was slowing way down to get a better look but there was a red civic slowing down on the right of me. It doesn't look like the car that was stollen but what car does after it's been raped? Besides it stuck out like a sore thumb on 880. I think the tail pipes were still on it so if you were able to snap a photo that is awesome!

and thanks [Smile] Lightning was just cleaned up for the cruise this past weekend and I wasn't able to go last min...so I got a full tank of gas and a truck all dressed up with no where to go except work.

Heres two pics I took of the yellow camero Jeremy and I spotted on 800 North this after noon. Tail pipes were still on it. I don't think this is the stolen camero but, it's worth a shot. If this happens to be it, Jeremy and I wouldnt mind checks...... cash is always good. [Big Grin]

-

-

[ July 15, 2009, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: stanger50 ]

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

the phone number and address are on the side of the tow truck.

chances this is it are slim, but being the caliber of this theft you never know the lengths one might go through to get the roller off their hands.

Good luck

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that a 69 the one taht got stolen is a 67
forced331
¯
Member # 1270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for forced331  Ford pictures for forced331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:

+1

--------------------
1992 Ford Mustang LX (Original Owner)"Titanium Frost" 331stroker S-Trim, 5spd

2014 Ford Mustang GT- daily driver

Posts: 1154 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: May 2002  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:

ditto, was just about to point that out...

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Sorry for trying to help! [Big Grin]

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks anyhow guys no update yet.
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
karmas a bitch

edit: for the thieves

[ July 17, 2009, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: 86BackInBlack ]

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

87 White T
¯
Member # 9098

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 White T  Ford pictures for 87 White T  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill keep my eye out, im here in vallejo too...damn nice car [patriot]

--------------------
Yellow/Black S197 (Sold)
White 87 T-Top

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it's more than likely sitting it someones garage being stripped, probably will never find it because they will cut it up into small pieces that's so fucked all the hard work that went into it, i'll keep an eye out here in sac, or its an inside insurance job [Smile] haha j/k I will keep my eyes peeled sorry for your loss.

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

no new updates yet guys.
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN THAT'S A CLEAN ASS OL'SKOO MARO, THEM FUCKERS CAME UP BIG TIME I DOUBT THAT SHIT WILL BE OUTSIDE IM PRETTY SURE IF HE WANT'S TO FIND IT BACK HE NEEDS TO GO TO SOME SHOPS THAT HAVE BEEN ON KNOWN FOR CHOPPE'D SHOPS HOPE HE FINDS THAT SHIT ASAP CUZ TIME IS CLICKING AND EACH SECOND THEM FUCKER'S ARE STRIPPING THAT SHIT OUT

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com