Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » stolen car alert. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: stolen car alert.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
about two days ago my buddys 67 camaro was stolen out of his garage. hopefully it turns up in oakland while he on patrol(hes O.P.D.)! keep an eye out hard to mistake a big block 6spd car. its yellow with white stripes and no hood!

-

-

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice looking car!!!! ill keep an eye out
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where was his garage, in Oakland also? Eyes out for it sorry to hear about that.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

ScooterStang
¯
Member # 9077

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScooterStang  Ford pictures for ScooterStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's wack out of his GARAGE WTF i guess nothing is safe anywhere.. ALL THIEFS SHOULD BE ERASED OF THIS EARTH.. sorry to here hope u get it back in one piece good luck.. I'll be looking myself.. [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
~ 89 GT
~ 07 GSXR 1000
~ 89 Toyota 4x4 w/7" lift

CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHP2981  Ford pictures for CHP2981    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, these damn thieves are really bold. One day they'll get caught. GPS is the only way to go that way I can go to there house and take there shi..

--------------------
No half steppin

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn! these fools are off the hook.
And you know they have to know this dude is a cop too.

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it happend in vallejo. he lives on a very busy street so everyone and their mother knew he had it. they broke a small back door in and opened the garage door and who knows how they got it out of there after that. im assuming a tow truck cause its hard to drive that car around town without noticing my buddy is not driving it. and people would have been calling him like crazy. hopefully insurance takes care of him.
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dang. That has to be an inside job. Or someone who knows him.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
it happend in vallejo. he lives on a very busy street so everyone and their mother knew he had it. they broke a small back door in and opened the garage door and who knows how they got it out of there after that. im assuming a tow truck cause its hard to drive that car around town without noticing my buddy is not driving it. and people would have been calling him like crazy. hopefully insurance takes care of him.

Will keep a look out in the south bay!! Bad ass car!! If 1 he's OPD & 2 It was in the garage & still got taken then shit what chance does anyone have!!! Somebody must know him & been their to see the set up thats the only way!! Cant be random!! Just my opinion

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:

Will keep a look out in the south bay!! Bad ass car!! If 1 he's OPD & 2 It was in the garage & still got taken then shit what chance does anyone have!!! Somebody must know him & been their to see the set up thats the only way!! Cant be random!! Just my opinion
+100 Inside job. WOW CRAZY STRAIGHT OUT OF THE GARAGE [BS flag] [Frown] now garages aint safe [Mad]

[ July 11, 2009, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: 427 StRoKeR 94 GT ]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

he does live on a busy street by a school so everyone and their mom had to have known he has it. not sure but i think at this point hes going to just wait for the insurance check. you guys know as well as i do if your car is not found in the first 24 hrs. its a wrap! thats why im getting Lo-Jack!
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

other key notes to identify the car:

-has 18" boyd coddington magneatos
-bfg drag radials
-13" baer front brakes
-3" exhaust that runs under the rear end

[ July 11, 2009, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this aint a run down 5.0 [Big Grin]

i have a feeling this car is already stripped.

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was the cop home at the time sleeping or was he working? Just wondering how fearless these guys really are..that sucks!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] i f*ckin can't believe that that hits close to home cuzz thats right by me [Eek!]
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SAD TO HER BUT IM ALL OVER THE BAY AREA DURING WORK ILL KEEP EYES WIDE OPEN, AND HOPE IT CAN BE RECOVERED IN ONE PIECE. [patriot]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

he was at worked while this happened. someone had to have been planning this cause it was his 2nd day back to work. so we'll see but pretty sure its long gone now.his insurance is giving him a bunch of hassle on this go figure. let this be a lesson to the older car owners make sure your classic or specialty car is insured by some who specializes in your type of car cause getting your run of the mill insurance even like AAA will just be a headache in the long run.
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car was long gone within the first 8 hours or so, and someone FOR SURE was looking at that car for a while befor they stole it, sucks for all the time wasted on putting together a beautiful and I hope the guy gets his money from the [BS flag] insurance company

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

well on a plus note VPD ran some finger prints from the garage. and well there is a set they have that does not match family and friends and well...... hopefully his car turns up soon or its looking like someone who was sloppy while stealing it may be doing some time. he may not get the car back but looks like someone is going down. vpd said these prints match other prints found on other stolen vehicles in vallejo in recent months and they also told my buddy although they are under staffed they are gearing up for a big bust on all the recent RELATED car thefts.which the solano county sheriffs are going to be apart of. so this is def a step in the right direction. best part is since insurance and the owner(my friend) valued the camaro at $45k that car theft alone is going to put someone away for a long time due to the value.
CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHP2981  Ford pictures for CHP2981    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's good work on the Vallejo PD part I just wonder what the hell happened to the San Leandro/Alameda Co. Sheriff they got prints and blood and I haven't heard Shi. And that was Aug of last year on Oriole Av. in San Leandro. The neighbors told me that there was a mustang club/group around the corner. I know eventually I'll see something of mine. Maybe if I was a cop they'd at least tell me somthing. But like I always say everything comes around.

--------------------
No half steppin

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

for sure im thinking since it was one of their own they kind of sped the process up. thats why i was say'n sucks for who stole it. the cops arent going to be nice about it since it was one of their own. its one of those things where vpd really doesnt know my buddy but its the whole brother hood thing. that and one of the reporting officers said" who do they think they are ripping cops off!"
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i don't understand the insurance company agreed to a price of 45k and they are giving him shit cause his car was stolen? Is there a insurance company out there that ISN'T a criminal themselves?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that freakin sux! right out of ur own home! These a**holes man...too bad he wasnt home, he would have sprayed some lead on those fools, they were probably scopin the place out to see what time he's in/out the house, and probably called the Dept asking to see if he workin, and finally set up and made to move...man i would love to cap this thief between the eyes with a .45. Sorry, had to vent cuz when u steal from someones house, the most precious thing in their!!! screw that, time to really do some justice...I hope this car gets back to him and i hope this fool who took the car gets sentenced to the full extend of the law, Burglary, possession of a stolen vehice, etc. Prints will place him at the scene and he's good to go straight to prison...to be bubba's b*tch...

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
i don't understand the insurance company agreed to a price of 45k and they are giving him shit cause his car was stolen? Is there a insurance company out there that ISN'T a criminal themselves?

what it is . is he has moved 3 time since the policy went into effect. and now they are asking for copies of his policy which he hasnt been able to find yet. and they are just giving him tons of shit about the car asking for receipts of all the stuff he bought etc. he figured since he went with AAA he wouldnt have to worry about all this but low and behold he is. so make sure you guys with high dollar custom cars and old cars get the right insurance and ask the right question and double check your policy to make sure it says what you want it to say.
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:

what it is . is he has moved 3 time since the policy went into effect. and now they are asking for copies of his policy which he hasnt been able to find yet. and they are just giving him tons of shit about the car asking for receipts of all the stuff he bought etc. he figured since he went with AAA he wouldnt have to worry about all this but low and behold he is. so make sure you guys with high dollar custom cars and old cars get the right insurance and ask the right question and double check your policy to make sure it says what you want it to say.
sucks to hear get your old school appraised and then copy it for the insurance company that is what I will be doing when I finish the turbo car.

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com