Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Pics of Peoples Cars... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Pics of Peoples Cars...
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
I can see the for sale post now: For Sale, DoNk Saleen. what'd you do put a Rancho kit on that? [Whoo Whooooo!]

Actually, it's bone factory stock... just the way it left Saleen in 2004...
I didn't know Saleen had a 4x4 optional package. in those pictures it looks like i could fight night round 4 jab in your wheel well gap lol [Big Grin] then right cross, then uppercut.

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

[ July 16, 2009, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: 1nastycobra ]

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pics came out pretty koo not bad for a $40 camera, haha.

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
 -

came out super sick luke...

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CompSVT:
quote:
Originally posted by 5LiterSpeeder:
quote:
 -
 -
 -

Was this at Knott's? It sure looks like the cobra section there. Nice lookin car [patriot]
Sure was. Thanks
wsup bro, i think you used to live next to my brother in law.. i seen it when it was all black, i thought it was already sick back then, but now it looks 10x better! good looking car bro.

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by -MITCH:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 5LiterSpeeder:
quote:
 -
 -
 -

Was this at Knott's? It sure looks like the cobra section there. Nice lookin car [patriot]
Sure was. Thanks
wsup bro, i think you used to live next to my brother in law.. i seen it when it was all black, i thought it was already sick back then, but now it looks 10x better! good looking car bro.
Thanks bro.....If your brother in law stays in San Ramon then yes it was me.
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My 93 Cobra...
 -
And the "bear-car" 03 Cobra...before and after...
 -
 -

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yo John.....

What happened to that cobra? The front was fucked and the seats look all messed up!

Was it in an accident? Did you do the body work yourself?

Looks damn good after [patriot]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
Yo John.....

What happened to that cobra? The front was fucked and the seats look all messed up!

Did all the work myself, with exception of painting the hood and front bumper. You can read about it here... 03 Cobra

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:
Yo John.....

Did all the work myself, with exception of painting the hood and front bumper. You can read about it here... 03 Cobra
Wow nice.

how did you straighten the frame? [Eek!]

Looks like it was just the bottom of the radiator support right?

I didn't think it was possible to steal a cobra easily. They must have known how to fuck with the special key system....

[ July 16, 2009, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went to JohnB's place when i bought a set of wheels and i saw that Cobra there, its was when it was redone, and i had no idea it looked like that when he bought, thats one hell of a job you did there JohnB...

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
trottin4.6
¯
Member # 8597

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trottin4.6  Ford pictures for trottin4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86redGT:
 -

Car sure looks familiar. That used to be my buddys car before Matt bought it.

-

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

quote:
quote:
quote:
Yo John.....

Wow nice.

I didn't think it was possible to steal a cobra easily. They must have known how to fuck with the special key system....

I put a new radiator support on the car, pretty easy swap with the right tools...not worth it to attempt to straighten it. As for the theft...who knows...but I'm happy with the end result. [Wink]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Yo John.....

Wow nice.

I put a new radiator support on the car, pretty easy swap with the right tools...not worth it to attempt to straighten it. As for the theft...who knows...but I'm happy with the end result. [Wink]
Your an ass because you have the exact car I want in the exact color I love. Damn you!! [Big Grin] edit - I just remembered you have that 93 teal cobra too...damn you!! that's my other fav  -

Either way good shit bringing her back to life. You could have said fuck it and then there would be one less sexy cobra on the road. [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ July 16, 2009, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

STOCK GT
¯
Member # 5139

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STOCK GT  Ford pictures for STOCK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7185/dsc01380.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/371/dsc01369d.jpg

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by STOCK GT:
 -
 -

[worship] clean whip bro....sits hella nice [patriot]

[ July 17, 2009, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by chevyeatr:
pics came out pretty koo not bad for a $40 camera, haha.

ahh man u had a photo shoot here local an idnt hit me up. ahh man. [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
STOCK GT
¯
Member # 5139

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STOCK GT  Ford pictures for STOCK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks 90fox how do i post pix to display directly like that?
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
thanks 90fox how do i post pix to display directly like that?

put the link between these tags [img]URL HERE[/img]

or just click the image button to the right of the smileys
[Whoo Whooooo!]

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
heres a pic of all my mustangs i had im missing a couple

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

and my current

-

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

STOCK GT
¯
Member # 5139

[img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7185/dsc01380.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/371/dsc01369d.jpg[/img] tried to post pix direct hopefully it works thanks for the help 90fox

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
[img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7185/dsc01380.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/371/dsc01369d.jpg[/img] tried to post pix direct hopefully it works thanks for the help 90fox

you cant have two url's in between one image tag....take one of the url's out..
chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my bad john. well just hit me up when u wanna have a photo day, haha.

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
maybe i'll drive around to find some kool spots.

-

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com