Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ufc 100 . predictions (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ufc 100 . predictions
93fordboy
¯
Member # 9055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93fordboy  Ford pictures for 93fordboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brock is not that good, he won by his weight

--------------------
"Ma p0ny wit tha cHip is tooo QuiCk 4 thA Crown ViC"

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bisping got his ass beat huh?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.mmashare.com/brock-lesnar-vs-frank-mir-2---fight-vid-ufc-100-t7033-s60.html

There goes the Brock fight. Enjoy!

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just like i thought the outcome would be. brock by some brutal gnp and loved the interview. lol
it was a pretty sight to see bisping laid out by that vicious overhand right finished by that forearm to the face. couldnt have been a better outcome if u ask me.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks Luke for the link [Cool]
xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In reno right now, I was betting on the underdons hoping to get some good cash, but, I won on lesnar, so far 2 pitchers to myself BUZZINNNNNNNN [dance]

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93fordboy:
Brock is not that good, he won by his weight

annnnnndddddddd wtf did you expect from a heavy weight fight!!!!!!
what now? who dares take the challenge? hes unstoppable!!!! whos the fake now frank???? i love the prefight interview, frank said "youre gunna have to hit harder then that brock" was that hard enough you shit talkin fag!!!!! lol

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah Mir said that Brocks punches are more annoying than hurtful because he only punches 4 inches from your face and its like your little sister pulling on your hair. Really? WTF does his sister look like? If all he has to do is lay on you and size up hay makers then that's his thing. Looks like it works. I thought that shit was funny how he got in his face after he KO'd him. Frank didn't even know he was in Vegas. Dude got whooped! I still don't know why he was smiling.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i don't know why people are making Brock out to be the bad guy after the fight, Mir was the fuckin' asshole that went up to his face first and ran his mouth, Brock was just reacting. Mir deserves the beating he got. actually he needs more, cuz I'm sure he has another reason why he lost the fight.

And I loved seeing Bisping on the mat, hahaha. That should teach him to shut his pie hole too.

Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
Yeah Mir said that Brocks punches are more annoying than hurtful because he only punches 4 inches from your face and its like your little sister pulling on your hair.

ya go figure, all the damage was because he fell huh lol that guy is a turd!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who ever thinks Lesner is not a Bad man is blind. It is only his 5th MMA fight? Wait tell he gets some experience. I always like it when the shit talkers get beat down.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
Who ever thinks Lesner is not a Bad man is blind. It is only his 5th MMA fight? Wait tell he gets some experience. I always like it when the shit talkers get beat down.

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] like mir [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Brock is a absolute beast! Did Mir even land a punch? Boo's are like cheers to Brock. He might be class less but Mir was talking hella shit. He got what he deserved. He look like Frankenstein. He might not have much skill, but it shows what brute force can do to a well trained fighter. OWNED!

man bro if you think brock really deserves to be champion youre sick ..hes probably the weakest fighter to ever be in the ufc. im sure you saw brock didnt wanna stand up with mir ..all that big fuck does is lay on top of him..this fight was as big dissapointment ..brock has it coming though..i guearentee you id fedor was to fight him ..that big pos would go to sleep
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
quote:
Brock is a absolute beast! Did Mir even land a punch? Boo's are like cheers to Brock. He might be class less but Mir was talking hella shit. He got what he deserved. He look like Frankenstein. He might not have much skill, but it shows what brute force can do to a well trained fighter. OWNED!

man bro if you think brock really deserves to be champion youre sick ..hes probably the weakest fighter to ever be in the ufc. im sure you saw brock didnt wanna stand up with mir ..all that big fuck does is lay on top of him..this fight was as big dissapointment ..brock has it coming though..i guearentee you id fedor was to fight him ..that big pos would go to sleep
wow are you kidding me, i bet your a gsp fan huh when was the last time you saw him stand toes with any one? if you want to see a boxxing match go watch boxxing!!!! this is fighting they all have there own style and brock is a wrestler hence his NCAA wrestling back ground hence his wec back ground this is his style!!!!
your ignorance of the sport amuses me, go watch cartoons you nerd!
 -

[ July 12, 2009, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2SIK GT  Ford pictures for 2SIK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

what do you mean brock let frank get up and stad toes!!!!!!! gave frank a chance to get it right but he couldn't do any thing.im a frank fan but the only thing that fank did good was those flying knee's but that just shows you what power and weight can do frank looked like he fell out of a rolling car his face was beat [Eek!]

--------------------
all u see is tail lights if u where driving a chevy

Posts: 979 | From: San Jose Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1
He let him stand up? Why would he do that if all he wanted to do was lay on. Frank got in close and that usually ends up on the ground. A boxer wants to box and a wrestler well need I say more? After he was done with NCAA wrestling the only venue for him was WWF. Where the "Bad guy wins". I just watched it again on my DVR. Ouch! Only having 5 pro fights is not a reason to think less of the guy. Mir at 1 time only had 5 fights. It shows that you don't have to train your whole life to win. He drops hammers and is a beast. Someday soon he will lose as does everybody eventually. He is entertaining it was a great card. if anybody wanted to boo, they could have booed the punch that Henderson dropped after his head bounced off the ground. Clearly he was KO'd and he also said he knew. But that's what you get when you run your mouth. USA represent!

[patriot]

BTW watch it again, when Frank finally makes it to his feet,LOL, it looks like he still wants to fight and is dogging Brock and is squared up. And big deal he didn't touch gloves. In the interview he said he had no respect for Frank, I would do the same. He got into his head B4 the bell even rang.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by snakebit95:
[qb] Brock is a absolute beast! Did Mir even land a punch? Boo's are like cheers to Brock. He might be class less but Mir was talking hella shit. He got what he deserved. He look like Frankenstein. He might not have much skill, but it shows what brute force can do to a well trained fighter. OWNED!

wow are you kidding me, i bet your a gsp fan huh when was the last time you saw him stand toes with any one? if you want to see a boxxing match go watch boxxing!!!! this is fighting they all have there own style and brock is a wrestler hence his NCAA wrestling back ground hence his wec back ground this is his style!!!!

Lmao.!! Hhaha ignorance to the sport other than the fact that I've competed in kickboxing since I was 10 .and been watching the ufc since I was like 13 ...I guess I'm preety ignorant..I'm guessing your a matt hughes fan ..who fights the same way..gsp doesn't go toes with no one?? Man you need to watch a lil more ufc..brock lesnar is garbage ..mark my words..let him fight a good striker and that big fuck is going to sleep..

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Brock is a absolute beast! Did Mir even land a punch? Boo's are like cheers to Brock. He might be class less but Mir was talking hella shit. He got what he deserved. He look like Frankenstein. He might not have much skill, but it shows what brute force can do to a well trained fighter. OWNED!

Lmao.!! Hhaha ignorance to the sport other than the fact that I've competed in kickboxing since I was 10 .and been watching the ufc since I was like 13 ...I guess I'm preety ignorant..I'm guessing your a matt hughes fan ..who fights the same way..gsp doesn't go toes with no one?? Man you need to watch a lil more ufc..brock lesnar is garbage ..mark my words..let him fight a good striker and that big fuck is going to sleep..

your a lier, you dont know anything about the sport if you did you would have known that the only person in the ufc that could have beat lesnar was mir!!!! you just saw reality............get real bud!!!! no not much of a hughes fan i go back alot further than that, but i guess the more educated guess would have been to call me a lesnar fan lol.
i dont care how long youve been in kick boxing aerobics or how many back yard brawls youve seen your just not in tune with fighting THE SPORT!!!!! lololololol go watch some billy blanks ty bo you nerd!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2SIK GT  Ford pictures for 2SIK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

i fully agee with you on the GSP topic ive never really seen him go toes with anyone ....but BROCK is a good fighter ,who cares if he uses his weight and power thats what makes him a good fighter there are really no rules on how you use can use your weight and power it aint about fighting a certain way ,its all kinds of ways....... what would you say if frank just kept him on the floor? then what would be your attitude.alot diff.....
like i said im a frank fan, but brock used a technique of weight and power against him cause he knew that would work........ so really he's a smart fighter that has alot of power [patriot]

[ July 12, 2009, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: 2SIK GT ]

--------------------

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

your a lier, you dont know anything about the sport if you did you would have known that the only person in the ufc that could have beat lesnar was mir!!!! you just saw reality............get real bud!!!! no not much of a hughes fan i go back alot further than that, but i guess the more educated guess would have been to call me a lesnar fan lol.
i dont care how long youve been in kick boxing aerobics or how many back yard brawls youve seen your just not in tune with fighting THE SPORT!!!!! lololololol go watch some billy blanks ty bo you nerd!!!!!

Hahaha well c mr cool guy..sorry for being such a nerd for u ..the guy that has the name of a fat white rapper under his name..whenever you wanna learn anything about fighting pm me. Old man..
2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL............brock is a beast Mir just was in over his head he'll get it back [Big Grin]

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 2SIK GT:
i fully agee with you on the GSP topic ive never really seen him go toes with anyone ....but BROCK is a good fighter ,who cares if he uses his weight and power thats what makes him a good fighter there are really no rules on how you use can use your weight and power it's aint about fighting a certain way ,its all kinds of ways what would you say if frank just kept him on the floor then what would be your attitude.alot diff.
like i said im a frank fan but brock used a technique of weight and power against him cause he knew that would work so really he a smart fighter that has alot of power [patriot]

thank you, finaly have some one who knows what there talking about. also you being a mir fan know that mir is almost all ground game any way, only a person that didnt know much about the fighters would say "well he didnt stand toes with frank"!!!

this is just another example of cafords down hill members, who posts on a topic they know nothing about!!!! [BS flag]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Hahaha well c mr cool guy..sorry for being such a nerd for u ..the guy that has the name of a fat white rapper under his name..whenever you wanna learn anything about fighting pm me. Old man..

annnnnnnnnndddddddddddd here we go with the net tough guy shit again!!!!!
lol on the old guy tho...........we are the same age lol, kinda sucks to be old huh [thinking to my self; why would you say that about your self!]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Hahhaha lmao bro! Have a nice day ufc expert.
2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

i think frank was cocky ..........really brock fought badass and learned from his mistake last time he fought Mir so its .....he knew his weakest point..... even though Mir is ground game he still beat him on the ground [Eek!] thats one good fighter.after the first round brock knew it was his win .shit even i knew......he was playin with him the second round..... weight or not they are in the same class so its even......frank will get another turn and this next time he knows better not to hit the ground game unless he's got the samepower as brock

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com