Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Camaro crash (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Camaro crash
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone here street races and has gotten away with it at least once! I mean come on don't come on here talking smack and sounding ignorant.. Regardless if he was a dirty pig or a great easy going cop he still a human. RIP [patriot]
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Has this been confirmed about him being an Officer?

THERES A PAGE LINK FROM THE NEWS THAT CONFIRMED IT, HE ACTUALLY WORKS AT GENERAL HOSPITAL WHERE MY MOM WORKS AT LOL

If he was an actual officer, then thats just f*ckn retarded. How are you going to be officer of the law and do dumb shit like that? I mean come on, trying to race a what? 4DR Nissan Sentra?

Regardless of him being officer or not, still pretty stupendous but sucks that a life was taken away due to actions based on ignorance.

Regardless RIP

EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING THAT'S WHY I FEEL NO SYMPATHY FOR HIM HE SHOULDA KNOWN BETTER

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
Has this been confirmed about him being an Officer?

THERES A PAGE LINK FROM THE NEWS THAT CONFIRMED IT, HE ACTUALLY WORKS AT GENERAL HOSPITAL WHERE MY MOM WORKS AT LOL

If he was an actual officer, then thats just f*ckn retarded. How are you going to be officer of the law and do dumb shit like that? I mean come on, trying to race a what? 4DR Nissan Sentra?

Regardless of him being officer or not, still pretty stupendous but sucks that a life was taken away due to actions based on ignorance.

Regardless RIP

EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING THAT'S WHY I FEEL NO SYMPATHY FOR HIM HE SHOULDA KNOWN BETTER

ive been on the site since 03, and your one of the lamest low class idiots ive ever seen, no wonder everyone clowns you mr big house. im done with this your a perfect example of the post jdub made. your fad will blow over soon enough
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
22 year old kid. LEO or not, 22 year olds do stupid shit. Cops get fired all the time for doing stupid shit. Like all human beings, there exists several moments in your lifetimes where you have momentary lapses in judgement. Cops are not immune to this, especialy 22 year old kids.

I say he was a dumb ass, sure but Leo or not, RIP.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

HA IF THAT'S TRUE WHAT A FUCK'N STUPID ASS COP I HATE FUCK'N COPS LIKE THAT, THE ONES THAT PULL YOUR ASS OVER FOR SPEEDING, RACING, HAVING WEED WHEN THERE THE ONE'S WHO DO IT THEM SELVES FUCK'N HYPOCRITES PIECES OF SHIT GLAD THAT FUCKER DIED [Eek!] [Big Grin]

What makes you assume that he was the kind of cop that goes around pulling people over for speeding and racing? I've met a lot of cool cops who didn't hassle me at all. I had a CHP pull me over in my 68 once just to check it out, he and I shot the shit for a bit and that was it. Also had a cop show up out at the spot where street racing was huge, he rolled through on his bike looking at cars, talking to people and letting everyone know to be safe. Bottom line, cops have a job to do, some may be dicks but others are way cool so you can't lump them all together like that.......

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
This is why I don't drive Chevys and street race

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:

HA IF THAT'S TRUE WHAT A FUCK'N STUPID ASS COP I HATE FUCK'N COPS LIKE THAT, THE ONES THAT PULL YOUR ASS OVER FOR SPEEDING, RACING, HAVING WEED WHEN THERE THE ONE'S WHO DO IT THEM SELVES FUCK'N HYPOCRITES PIECES OF SHIT GLAD THAT FUCKER DIED [Eek!] [Big Grin]

What makes you assume that he was the kind of cop that goes around pulling people over for speeding and racing? I've met a lot of cool cops who didn't hassle me at all. I had a CHP pull me over in my 68 once just to check it out, he and I shot the shit for a bit and that was it. Also had a cop show up out at the spot where street racing was huge, he rolled through on his bike looking at cars, talking to people and letting everyone know to be safe. Bottom line, cops have a job to do, some may be dicks but others are way cool so you can't lump them all together like that.......

DAMN SEEMS LIKE YOU MET SOME WONDERFUL COPS IN YOUR LIFE MAYBE I NEED TO MOVE OUT THERE WHERE YOU STAY CUZ DOWN HERE WE HAVE NOTHING BUT CROOKED PIECES OF SHIT NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG EITHER, I HAVE MET SOME COOL COPS AND I PERSONALLY DIDN'T KNOW THIS COP THAT PASSED AWAY SO MAYBE I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID HE WAS LIKE THAT BUT I MOST LIKELY GUARANTEE YOU THAT IF I WAS SPEEDING AND HE WAS ON CALL HE WOULD MOST LIKELY PULL ME OVER.... AND 5.0SRT OR WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOUR SCREEN NAME IS, THAT'S KOO THAT YOU FEEL THAT WAY YOU AIN'T HURTING NO ONE'S FEELINGS OVER HERE BRUH YOU GOT YOUR OPINION ABOUT ME I GOT MY OPINION ABOUT THIS POST SO FUCK YOU AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE THAT CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH IF YALL CAN'T STAND THE HEAT THEN GET THE FUCK OUT THE KITCHEN..... POINT BLANK, FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE MET ME I'M A KOO ASS CAT EASY TO GET A LONG WITH I SPEAK THE TRUTH AND PEOPLE CAN TAKE A STAND FOR ME ON THAT ONE IT'S JUST SUCKAS LIKE YOU THAT GET ALL BOOTY TICKLED FROM ME SPEAKING THE TRUTH

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

DAMN SEEMS LIKE YOU MET SOME WONDERFUL COPS IN YOUR LIFE MAYBE I NEED TO MOVE OUT THERE WHERE YOU STAY CUZ DOWN HERE WE HAVE NOTHING BUT CROOKED PIECES OF SHIT NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG EITHER, I HAVE MET SOME COOL COPS AND I PERSONALLY DIDN'T KNOW THIS COP THAT PASSED AWAY SO MAYBE I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID HE WAS LIKE THAT BUT I MOST LIKELY GUARANTEE YOU THAT IF I WAS SPEEDING AND HE WAS ON CALL HE WOULD MOST LIKELY PULL ME OVER.... AND 5.0SRT OR WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOUR SCREEN NAME IS, THAT'S KOO THAT YOU FEEL THAT WAY YOU AIN'T HURTING NO ONE'S FEELINGS OVER HERE BRUH YOU GOT YOUR OPINION ABOUT ME I GOT MY OPINION ABOUT THIS POST SO FUCK YOU AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE THAT CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH IF YALL CAN'T STAND THE HEAT THEN GET THE FUCK OUT THE KITCHEN..... POINT BLANK, FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE MET ME I'M A KOO ASS CAT EASY TO GET A LONG WITH I SPEAK THE TRUTH AND PEOPLE CAN TAKE A STAND FOR ME ON THAT ONE IT'S JUST SUCKAS LIKE YOU THAT GET ALL BOOTY TICKLED FROM ME SPEAKING THE TRUTH

haha 4 shiggady tasha clean on da inside cream on da outside [Roll Eyes]
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

hahahaha damn main lol fuck you and fuck everybody eles lmfao!!! get OUT the fuckin kitchen lol!!!!!!hahahahaha THAT WAS SOME FUNNY SHIT RIGH THERE BRO!

[ July 12, 2009, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: CALIFORNIAGT ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

hahahaha damn main lol fuck you and fuck everybody eles lmfao!!! get OUT the fuckin kitchen lol!!!!!!hahahahaha THAT WAS SOME FUNNY SHIT RIGH THERE BRO!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ay kenny check your myspace

--------------------

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R.I.P.
We have all got on it at 1 time or another when we shoulndt have. Does anybody know how old he was? Hope he didn't have kids, that's the 1 thing that stops me from racing.
I just got rolled on by SFPD for a red light yesterday. He was cool as hell. Let me go with a stern warning and then told me. BTW nice car and watch out for those red lights. Most cops are car guys I have gotten out of a hand full of tickets just with respect and calling them Sir. If you are rolling "dirty" with weed then that's not thier problem its yours. [patriot]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

DAMN SEEMS LIKE YOU MET SOME WONDERFUL COPS IN YOUR LIFE MAYBE I NEED TO MOVE OUT THERE WHERE YOU STAY CUZ DOWN HERE WE HAVE NOTHING BUT CROOKED PIECES OF SHIT NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG EITHER, I HAVE MET SOME COOL COPS AND I PERSONALLY DIDN'T KNOW THIS COP THAT PASSED AWAY SO MAYBE I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID HE WAS LIKE THAT BUT I MOST LIKELY GUARANTEE YOU THAT IF I WAS SPEEDING AND HE WAS ON CALL HE WOULD MOST LIKELY PULL ME OVER.

I have met some cool cops in my life and I've met some shitty cops in my life. I can't see why people get so pissed off when a cop does his job. People love to talk shit about them but when someone steals your car or fucks with your shit the call goes out to them right away. The only thing that keeps society from slipping into total chaos are the cops. I say a least 90% of the time I've been pulled over I really deserved to get a ticket and I can admit that. I'm not even going to ask how many times anyone else thinks they deserved being pulled over because a huge majority of people here think they were just rolling along and the cop decided to mess with you for no reason.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com