Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » mach1/termi powerd gettn tuned (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: mach1/termi powerd gettn tuned
SVTMach
¯
Member # 8571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMach  Ford pictures for SVTMach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:
Originally posted by SVTMach:
so something went bad...they gotta pull the head off...i guess the #3 piston is sending a bad missfire....always some lil bull shit and now they talkn bout we might not be able to get to it for a other 2weeks....this shit piss me off....its not my fualt it went bad...why should i be out a car for 2 more weeks.....but oh well what ever happends they better take care of me...cuz im tierd of all this waiting.....keep yall posted on what happends.

what do you mean its sending a bad misfire? is it throwing a code saying the #3 cylinder is misfiring? Did you use stock fuel rails and stock injectors?
yup stock fuel rails......they said the piston had no carbon build up as if it was never moving.....they pulled the plug out and it was burnt and was wet......so i dunno.
1993LX
¯
Member # 8827

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993LX  Ford pictures for 1993LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds a bad motor there.

As for the clown I think they where refering to who ever built it. Clearly on one was hatin'

--------------------
1993 Mustang LX Coupe

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why does ever single thread just turn into hate around here? This happened every once in a while before but the last couple months people are going ape shit. Sorry to hear about your motor, hope they get it figured out and get you back on the road.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:
so something went bad...they gotta pull the head off...i guess the #3 piston is sending a bad missfire....always some lil bull shit and now they talkn bout we might not be able to get to it for a other 2weeks....this shit piss me off....its not my fualt it went bad...why should i be out a car for 2 more weeks.....but oh well what ever happends they better take care of me...cuz im tierd of all this waiting.....keep yall posted on what happends.

what do you mean its sending a bad misfire? is it throwing a code saying the #3 cylinder is misfiring? Did you use stock fuel rails and stock injectors?
yup stock fuel rails......they said the piston had no carbon build up as if it was never moving.....they pulled the plug out and it was burnt and was wet......so i dunno.
Gotcha, just curious, I had a problem with my aftermarket injector harness not being clipped on completely causing a misfire. Good luck with your motor, hope all goes well

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

SVTMach
¯
Member # 8571

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for SVTMach  Ford pictures for SVTMach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just talk to nextgen and ther thinking it might be a bad piston...motors coming out again......
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man....that really sucks and more waiting time. did u find out what was causing the misfire?

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com