Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Whos Ready for some FOOTBALL (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Whos Ready for some FOOTBALL
89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha terry tate on team feltcher

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1. The dumbass raiders are not gona make it to the playoffs this year
2.raiders=Worldwide respect?? HAHAHAHA this dude is funny
3.85% of these so called "raider fans" dont even know what the Raider Nation is/means
4.Stop blaming Al Davis for your team sucking donkey balls and stop crying/bitching that the NFL hates the raiders

Go Niners!!! guaranteed a better season than the gayders.

[ June 24, 2009, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Infamous5.0 ]

--------------------
To be or not to be

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
1. The dumbass raiders are not gona make it to the playoffs this year
2.raiders=Worldwide respect?? HAHAHAHA this dude is funny
3.85% of these so called "raider fans" dont even know what the Raider Nation is/means
4.Stop blaming Al Davis for your team sucking donkey balls and stop crying/bitching that the NFL hates the raiders

Go Niners!!! guaranteed a better season than the gayders.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] im not even going to bother getting into it because its not worth the time talking to a wall. Everybody knows Al Davis has fucked the raiders and they will not win until he dies or gives up ownership wich means until he dies....

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ArmyStang:
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
Stop right their!!! Get off the wagon!! Even thoe my team the Saints prob will not win it this year. The steelers are not going to do it.

ain't no wagon here. Been a Steelers fan since the day I was born. My pops raised me right [patriot]
[worship] Saints!!!!!!!!! Just need a few good corner backs & it would be all over!! DiD you see the passing yards brees had this past season???

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NASCAR!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ June 24, 2009, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R u serious the raiders we r a nation im from oakland so i know was raised that way im at the coliseum when we play i jus dont run my gums now r flag is silver and black the niners is a rainbow callin us gaydards u out of your mind check wat side of the bay u speaking on al got his rings and bread hate it or love it im a fan of the nfl not a hater like some

--------------------
I lend my brother a hand cus i know i can i keep going and going but i aint the pink bunny instead of beatin on a drum i never stop gettting money

Posts: 369 | From: Oakland California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Niners are red and gold and rainbows are not that color on this side of the bay.

There silver and black its weird [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
93fordboy
¯
Member # 9055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93fordboy  Ford pictures for 93fordboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another Niner faN

--------------------
"Ma p0ny wit tha cHip is tooo QuiCk 4 thA Crown ViC"

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
The Niners are red and gold and rainbows are not that color on this side of the bay.

and rainbows lol niners suck ass!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:

I'll make sue to use my 20.00 for some new 49ers gear [Wink]

Explain raiders fans why most of you guys talk shit and call us haters? Any time a Raider fan talks about the 49ers they talk about rainbows and gay shit.... "the town this" ,"the town that"
I wanna see a group of raider fans walk around in the HP and talk crazy like they do. [Smile]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:

I'll make sue to use my 20.00 for some new 49ers gear [Wink]

Explain raiders fans why most of you guys talk shit and call us haters? Any time a Raider fan talks about the 49ers they talk about rainbows and gay shit.... "the town this" ,"the town that"
I wanna see a group of raider fans walk around in the HP and talk crazy like they do. [Smile]

lol im not from the town and i dont claim it i havent been a niner fan since young and rice left [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't worry I wasn't callng you out just some of these so called tough guy raider nation guys that probably couldn't name 5 starters on the team, but claim to be die hard fans.

--------------------

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OUCH. There goes the kick off another CA FORDS battle [Eek!]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MAN, all these coors light commercials reminding me of how much i miss sunday mornings.. and monday nights.. i cant wait for football season!

Go Raiders! i aint a niner hater, but Lets Go Oakland!

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what first off the best cornerback in the nfl shut EM! nnamdi asomugha , kirk morrison-oakland cali native ,thomas howard,jamarcus russel,darren mcfadden. im not just running my mouth unlike some. I have been in frisco and hp is cool im sure u aint from there. If you check the start i didnt diss the niners until someone else got out of pocket and started hating. nothing againts the niners just never been a fan of them or the giants. my grandpa grew up in oakland since 1926 and so did i since 1986 so i am a true fan i know the history and present and do attend games frequently. we are not the best right now but we will get better i hope the niners do too to bring back respect to the bay good luck.

--------------------
I lend my brother a hand cus i know i can i keep going and going but i aint the pink bunny instead of beatin on a drum i never stop gettting money

Posts: 369 | From: Oakland California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^.I Can respect that you know about your team and good luck this year. [Smile]

--------------------

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana:
what first off the best cornerback in the nfl shut EM! nnamdi asomugha , kirk morrison-oakland cali native ,thomas howard,jamarcus russel,darren mcfadden. im not just running my mouth unlike some. I have been in frisco and hp is cool im sure u aint from there. If you check the start i didnt diss the niners until someone else got out of pocket and started hating. nothing againts the niners just never been a fan of them or the giants. my grandpa grew up in oakland since 1926 and so did i since 1986 so i am a true fan i know the history and present and do attend games frequently. we are not the best right now but we will get better i hope the niners do too to bring back respect to the bay good luck.

the RAIDERS look hella good on paper just like the NINERS but cant cut it. will see this year,hoping the niners make it to the playoffs.
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
raiders
giants
sharks
warriors......fan here! as long as it's a cali team i dont need to argue. i enjoy watching the games with a ice cold coors light more than anything!!!!

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

1991mustanglx
¯
Member # 9247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991mustanglx  Ford pictures for 1991mustanglx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO NINERS!! NOT A RAIDER HATER BUT THEY REALLY ARE SCREWED TILL AL DAVIS DIES. LOL [Razz]
Posts: 31 | From: Morgan Hill | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana:

well i just hope russel can do something this year past two years hasent really done shit mcfadden is also great we just need a better line up front like the old rich gannon days

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me being a raider fan i actually hope the niners do good, would be nice to actually have 1 team in the bay have better then a .500 season... I mean really we talk all this shit yet it doesnt matter cause the only fuckin time we would play each other would be in the super bowl then you can talk shit otherwise whats the point on hating on either team... Sharks seem to be the only team that can win in the bay lol

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

yah then the sharks choked in the playoffs when they dominated all season! i was so fucking pissed [Mad] they got a lot of talent and a really good coach now tho....hopefully we will see a local team in any sport tear it up this year

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89bluenotch:
yah then the sharks choked in the playoffs when they dominated all season! i was so fucking pissed [Mad] they got a lot of talent and a really good coach now tho....hopefully we will see a local team in any sport tear it up this year

couldn't of said it better my self! [worship]
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Hopefully???? We need more then hope!
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:

that was an upset! fuckin sharks

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com