Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Is this a new trend? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is this a new trend?
SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the funny part about the people driving those trucks is that they all look the same. Always wearing a combination of: Tap Out, Famous, Bandana, ...any form of name brand skater/ dirt bike apparel. such as...

-

--------------------
2003 Altima SE
1970 Mustang Coupe *Sold

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
lol @ this thread.

Come on, abercrombie and flip flops? That's not half as bad as some of the fits I see people wearing on cafords gatherings [Wink]

-

...or at the last vic hubbard show!
[Confused]

89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SheerSliver03:
the funny part about the people driving those trucks is that they all look the same. Always wearing a combination of: Tap Out, Famous, Bandana, ...any form of name brand skater/ dirt bike apparel. such as...

-

thats a diff crowd i think N8 meant this:
 -

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Those are the kind of guys to get outta the shower to take a piss. Then you see those guys role into Starbucks and order a Venti Latte with extra foam meanwhile the pitbull is sitting in the back of the truck. You know the truck will never even see a day of off roading in its life either. I don't get it either [Confused]

sad thing is they the get the ass though! dumb broads!
[Mad]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

CobraKilla
¯
Member # 1449

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraKilla  Ford pictures for CobraKilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by InkedWhiteboy:
you forgot the fox sticker on the back window and brand new riding goggle around the mirror.. LOL

Haha I noticed the goggle thing the other day myself and was like "wtf, it's June...

I do like big trucks though, but I do tow a lot and actually do go offroad... But my trucks have always been stock height, just w/ diff wheels and tires. Well other than my last Jeep XJ which was lifted, 35's, lockers and didn't have a body panel that wasn't crushed from wheeling...

--------------------
62 Impala- LS2, Six-speed, 9", drop spindles, etc etc...

Posts: 599 | From: Nationwide | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93EXCHP:
I wanna get taller like 5'11"-6'0" because I feel I aint tall enough yet because I'm taller than like half the school but I still wanna be taller than most [Big Grin]

Well good luck to you, by 17 i was already 6'2 [Razz]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

i were that shit sometime when i feel a little white [Big Grin] but my hats back wards and to the side alittle [patriot] then my hoody in the back for when it gets cold [Wink]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:
quote:
lol @ this thread.

Come on, abercrombie and flip flops? That's not half as bad as some of the fits I see people wearing on cafords gatherings [Wink]

-

...or at the last vic hubbard show!
[Confused]

Funny as hell!!!! [Cool]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^ there wearing their church suits

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
lol @ this thread.

-

Do they honestly think this looks good? They look like fools! And LMAO @ the red carpet. It looks like a painted visclean.

[ June 23, 2009, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: 92sleeper ]

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92sleeper:
quote:
lol @ this thread.

-

Do they honestly think this looks good? They look like fools! And LMAO @ the red carpet. It looks like a painted visclean.
Its their version of the players ball!! Its funny to see how diff cultures rep their style!! & the others will always bag on em!! I would not wear it but they feel their clean!!! Ha,Ha [Eek!] [Big Grin] The Red Plastic was given to them from Dolimite!! Ha,Ha

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

[/qb][/QUOTE]thats a diff crowd i think N8 meant this:
 - [/QB][/QUOTE]

Leave the toes out just for woman only!!!! LoL [Cool]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nah I swear the dudes I have seen, wear the Tapout or fight gear shirts (2 sizes too small) and flip flops. And yes they have the bed head look. To the one dudes defense he is pretty swoll, but just just small in stature.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:
Originally posted by 92sleeper:
quote:
lol @ this thread.

-

Its their version of the players ball!! Its funny to see how diff cultures rep their style!! & the others will always bag on em!! I would not wear it but they feel their clean!!! Ha,Ha [Eek!] [Big Grin] The Red Plastic was given to them from Dolimite!! Ha,Ha
That aint nothing but my southern folks. It is funny how every culture or sub set of a culture has their weird ass tendencies. I went to a bar with my friend a while back and I guess it was honky tonk night. All the dudes had on tighter wranglers than the girls, with giant belt buckles that looked like WWE championship belts. It took one dude like 15 minutes to get his wallet out of those tight ass nut huggers.
Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cant forget the fmf badge where the ford one goes on the tailgate

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It the lil man syndrome they fill safe in a big truck and extra cool with the tap out shirt it mite help there muscles grow

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well when you wear Tapout, Affliction and Famous together that automatically makes you the top contender for whatever weight class you want in the UFC, WEC, K1 and it gives you 10 years experience in Pride.

its too bad because i actually like their designs, its too bad that so many dickless faggots spend their entire paychecks on those brands. [Whoo Whooooo!]

edit: why do people wear their hats below their eyebrows and tuck their ears in? i cant wait until this state turns into the wild wild west so i can just start shooting at these fools [dance]

[ June 24, 2009, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: t top freak ]

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Try living in so cal..
Its good to be home for the summer!
Those 'bros' are everywhere!
Even worse are those 'bro hos' !

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by t top freak:
well when you wear Tapout, Affliction and Famous together that automatically makes you the top contender for whatever weight class you want in the UFC, WEC, K1 and it gives you 10 years experience in Pride.

its too bad because i actually like their designs, its too bad that so many dickless faggots spend their entire paychecks on those brands. [Whoo Whooooo!]

edit: why do people wear their hats below their eyebrows and tuck their ears in? i cant wait until this state turns into the wild wild west so i can just start shooting at these fools [dance]

[worship]

--------------------
2003 Altima SE
1970 Mustang Coupe *Sold

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

We have a lot that look like that in socal. It's been like that for years. [Wink] Maybe it's just spreading more to Nor Cal.
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh great N8 picking on people because they are short. Maybe they should have one of those things like the carnival has to measure height. You have to be this tall to drive a big truck...or a penis length chart per vehical...let people just do there thing will ya..

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Oval  Ford pictures for Blue Oval    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
65 Coupe 306, AFR's
89 Cali. Ed. Saleen "sold"
BAB 89 GT
08 Yamaha R6

Posts: 2345 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
oh great N8 picking on people because they are short. Maybe they should have one of those things like the carnival has to measure height. You have to be this tall to drive a big truck...or a penis length chart per vehical...let people just do there thing will ya..

Im getting old so I like to keep up on the trends. Just wondering if this was the in thing, thats all...lol
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by 93EXCHP:
I wanna get taller like 5'11"-6'0" because I feel I aint tall enough yet because I'm taller than like half the school but I still wanna be taller than most [Big Grin]

Well good luck to you, by 17 i was already 6'2 [Razz]
Yeah well hopefully I can pull it off like my friend did he moved away for a year and a half and he was 5'7" and now when he came back he's like 6'4" [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Oval:
 -

this guy is a damn midget too! i bet he has a monster truck

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com