Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Is this a new trend? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is this a new trend?
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lil bitty ass dudes driving these gigantic ass trucks. Nothing against the vertically challenged, but if you need to sit on phone books to drive your vehicle....

Case in point, at the gym the other day. I notice this really nice truck that is hella high in the air. I mean the step is like at my mid section. Really nice truck. So when I am leaving, this dude that is no doubt about 5'1, literally has to climb in, gets into this truck. I laugh to myself, thinking why did the dealership even sell him that, he cant fit it. Then over the next few days I really take note to the folks who are driving these trucks. And I mean literally 8 out 10 times in these trucks is a lil bitty dude with Oakley shades, and affliction or tapout shirt and flip flops.

It is just hilarious. Sorry if you fit in this trend, but buy a car that fits you...lol. To me it is like these youngsters wearing the pants that are 4 sizes too big.

[ June 23, 2009, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

InkedWhiteboy
¯
Member # 8724

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for InkedWhiteboy  Ford pictures for InkedWhiteboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you forgot the fox sticker on the back window and brand new riding goggle around the mirror.. LOL
Posts: 160 | From: MTZ Concord | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Lil bitty ass dudes driving these gigantic ass trucks. Nothing against the vertically challenged, but if you need to sit on phone books to drive your vehicle....

Case in point, at the gym the other. Now I notice this really nice truck that is hella high in the air. I mean the step is like at my mid section. Really nice truck. So when I am leaving, this dude that is no doubt about 5'1, literally has to climb in, gets into the truck. I laugh to myself. Then over the next few days I really take note to the folks who are driving these trucks. And I mean literally 8 out 10 trucks is a lil bitty dude with Oakley shades, and affliction or tapout shirt and flip flops gets out of them.

It is just hilarious. Sorry if you fit in this trend, but buy a car that fits you...lol.

LOL... oakley shades, tapout shirts, flip flops!!! I see these dudes all the time...

On another note I LOL'd yesterday when I saw a dude wearing a short sleeve V neck shirt, long pants, flip flops, & a beenie??? That outfit makes no sense......

Beanie's & long pants= Cold weather
Flip flops & short sleeve V neck shirts= Warm weather...

[ June 23, 2009, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
....To me it is like these youngsters wearing the pants that are 4 sizes too big.

Hey I'm like 5'6"-5'7" and I wear 2XL shirts I just don't like wearing fitted cloths I like them baggy but not that baggy I just feel weird wearing shirts smaller than 2XL [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they gotta make up for their lack of size somehow..
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93EXCHP:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
....To me it is like these youngsters wearing the pants that are 4 sizes too big.

Hey I'm like 5'6"-5'7" and I wear 2XL shirts I just don't like wearing fitted cloths I like them baggy but not that baggy I just feel weird wearing shirts smaller than 2XL [Roll Eyes]
Im around 6-3" & I used to dig all that baggy sh!t, but now anything over 1XL is too big for me. I cant wear that fitted stuff, but a lil baggy is cool...

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Case in point, at the gym the other day. I notice this really nice truck that is hella high in the air. I mean the step is like at my mid section. Really nice truck. So when I am leaving, this dude that is no doubt about 5'1, literally has to climb in, gets into this truck. I laugh to myself, thinking why did the dealership even sell him that, he cant fit it. Then over the next few days I really take note to the folks who are driving these trucks. And I mean literally 8 out 10 times in these trucks is a lil bitty dude with Oakley shades, and affliction or tapout shirt and flip flops.

It is just hilarious. Sorry if you fit in this trend, but buy a car that fits you...lol. To me it is like these youngsters wearing the pants that are 4 sizes too big.

lol i my truck is lifted and i pogo stick in mine [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

That must be like a skirt on you...lol. I wear 2x shirts but I am kinda wide. But long as you dont rock flip flops with it your all good with me.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Im around 6-3" & I used to dig all that baggy sh!t, but now anything over 1XL is too big for me. I cant wear that fitted stuff, but a lil baggy is cool...
I wanna get taller like 5'11"-6'0" because I feel I aint tall enough yet because I'm taller than like half the school but I still wanna be taller than most [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

where the fuck did the i come from? [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

N8
¯
Member # 6048

and please dont flame me. I dont want know pint sized people standing on each others shoulders so they can get in my face.

I just think this trend is funny. Oh and they have to have the plastic balls hanging from the back bumper.

t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

its just the little ones trying to be big. same situation with fat bodies in geo metro hatch backs [worship] [worship]

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

where the fuck did the i come from? [Confused]
damn man, every since we ripped your for your califorina spelling, you be on cats now... [patriot] [worship]
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
and please dont flame me. I dont want know pint sized people standing on each others shoulders so they can get in my face.

I just think this trend is funny. Oh and they have to have the plastic balls hanging from the back bumper.

your not gonna say shit when i kick you in the back of your knee caps! your gonna be lookin up to me [Razz] hahahahhahahaahhaha jp for real i double read my post now you cant make a mistake on caford your be number one topic on cafords [patriot] [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Dont forget the " I just woke up" hair do... LOL!!!

-

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

hahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lmfao!!!!!!!!!! n8 got busted! [Razz]

-

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

-

i bet that douche drinks zima lights [Cool]

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by 89bluenotch:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

zima light wtf is that?

-

i bet that douche drinks zima lights [Cool]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those are the kind of guys to get outta the shower to take a piss. Then you see those guys role into Starbucks and order a Venti Latte with extra foam meanwhile the pitbull is sitting in the back of the truck. You know the truck will never even see a day of off roading in its life either. I don't get it either [Confused]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Then you see those guys role into Starbucks and order a Venti Latte with extra foam meanwhile the pitbull is sitting in the back of the truck. [Confused]

LOL... I drink Venti Latte's all the time, but I dont own a big ass truck...
[Big Grin]

[ June 23, 2009, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Zima is clear malt beer
 -

-

had to put the chick in there!!!!
 -

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WoW!!!!!! Very funny post!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In Davis you see these guys everywhere. 9 out of 10 guys will wear abercrombie shorts with flip flops and some kind of ambercrombie/tap out/ ed hardy shirt and oakley shades.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol @ this thread.

Come on, abercrombie and flip flops? That's not half as bad as some of the fits I see people wearing on cafords gatherings [Wink]

-

[ June 23, 2009, 01:49 AM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They cant help it if they have a small penis.

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com