Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » A'S VS GAINTS (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A'S VS GAINTS
Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn when the giants put up a w in the series that will be great but im getting tired of people hating on oakland u dont know the good that goes on in the town and we are still the only bay area city to have three professional sports teams just quit hatin and root for your home team

--------------------
I lend my brother a hand cus i know i can i keep going and going but i aint the pink bunny instead of beatin on a drum i never stop gettting money

Posts: 369 | From: Oakland California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana:
damn when the giants put up a w in the series that will be great but im getting tired of people hating on oakland u dont know the good that goes on in the town and we are still the only bay area city to have three professional sports teams just quit hatin and root for your home team

well i actually live in oakland (Seminary area)and anything good in oakland has been chased away by dope and guns and the highest tax rate in the bay, the schools in oakland were so mismanaged that the state had to take over running everything
theres a high ass corruption rate in the city gov
also has the highest murder rate for its size. and those 3 sports teams will be 1 in a couple of years because of that city (Oakland)

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is that all you know about oakland great job u live by seminary ok did you attend any oakland school in the past i myself have and just because some choose to be ignorant i am not ,i am well educated, i am a role model for my community not just a face in the crowd i was also part of the first youth to youth grant making organization in the country which was funded by the city of oakland. That is just the tip of the iceberg be about it dont speak about it. you might just want to live in the town for the cheap rent but i grew up there and no the good and bad. If a millionare chooses to move a team from one city to another its not the citys fault just look at the 49ers and their quest to move out of sf. no matter what it will always be the oakland A's, Raiders and Warriors cus i put on for my city and just dont hate like some cats.

--------------------
I lend my brother a hand cus i know i can i keep going and going but i aint the pink bunny instead of beatin on a drum i never stop gettting money

Posts: 369 | From: Oakland California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana:
is that all you know about oakland great job u live by seminary ok did you attend any oakland school in the past i myself have and just because some choose to be ignorant i am not ,i am well educated, i am a role model for my community not just a face in the crowd i was also part of the first youth to youth grant making organization in the country which was funded by the city of oakland. That is just the tip of the iceberg be about it dont speak about it. you might just want to live in the town for the cheap rent but i grew up there and no the good and bad. If a millionare chooses to move a team from one city to another its not the citys fault just look at the 49ers and their quest to move out of sf. no matter what it will always be the oakland A's, Raiders and Warriors cus i put on for my city and just dont hate like some cats.

what living in oakland isn't enough to know things about this city? And I never said anything about you just oakland in general. yeah you are an upstanding citizen but your also a grain of sand in the desert. and theres a big difference between talks of having a new stadium built and an all out move to another city and changeing theire name (LA Raiders). and the problems with both teams moving are directly related to oakland's financial issues. the A's want a new stadium and the city want them to front more then they should and then after put a surcharge of 10% on tickets sold at oakland/oracle coliseum. and aldavis and the raiders have been bickering for years about past monies with oakland and the only thing stoping the raiders from moving is the NFL and there plans for other teams for LA

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
like kirk morrison said growing up in the bay as a raider you always have a dislike or hate for the niners.Granite they get respect for winning 5 bowls,but the giants on the other hand are like the lions or bengals of the nfl how could you root for such a sorry team.Oakland is ghetto and trashy true but it will always be that way just like richmond will always be the same drugs and violence.But as far as bragging rights oakland has more rings then that big time city across the bay end of story.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

yeah yeah ok i agree 100% Giants bad A's good. now let this old ass topic die

fuck yeah, my astro A5 gear kit arrived gotta go

--------------------

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86redGT:
then i guess you could say the A's have 9 world series if you count the ones before they were in Oakland

Old thread but hahahahahaha 86redGT took this fuker to school

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
quote:
then i guess you could say the A's have 9 world series if you count the ones before they were in Oakland

nope just the first person who knows how to count.

--------------------

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] pop 86redgt's dick out your mouth. all the guy did was add he basicly just wrote the same shit as previous posts did - A's have more championships. ok ok great A's have more championships wieeeeeee!!!, now go to sleep tweaker (for posting at 2:50am)

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com