Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » whats the most?... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: whats the most?...
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CompSVT:
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
My second most expensive is an SRT-8 300 worth roughly $24K the first one is CompSVT badass orange Cobra worth more then my life hahahahaha... [burnout] [Big Grin] [patriot]

There I fixed for you [Big Grin]
HAHA LMAO

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
My top 3 most expensive

Mercedes SLR
04 Murcielago
Ferrari F430 Scuderia

[patriot]

Did you get to smash in them?
Nope just in a parking lot. Working at Americas tire in Dublin with Kassabien and Enigma motors both across the street. They both bought tires from us regularly. You should see when cars like that came in and how quick everyone would try to swoop the keys to pull the nice cars in. We had some really nice cars come to get tires because of the area (Blackhawk, Danville, San Ramon, Pleasanton). I did get permission by the owner to smash his GT2 and c5 z06 while still gettin a $25 tip [Big Grin]

In those two years the job still wasnt worth the $9hr, so I quit [burnout]

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CompSVT:
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
My second most expensive is an SRT-8 300 worth roughly $24K the first one is CompSVT badass orange Cobra worth more then my life hahahahaha... [burnout] [Big Grin] [patriot]

There I fixed for you [Big Grin]
My 1989 ford Taurus with faded paint is worth more then that hahahaha and it's faster [burnout] [Big Grin]

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
quote:
My top 3 most expensive

Mercedes SLR
04 Murcielago
Ferrari F430 Scuderia

[patriot]

Did you get to smash in them?
Nope just in a parking lot. Working at Americas tire in Dublin with Kassabien and Enigma motors both across the street. They both bought tires from us regularly. You should see when cars like that came in and how quick everyone would try to swoop the keys to pull the nice cars in. We had some really nice cars come to get tires because of the area (Blackhawk, Danville, San Ramon, Pleasanton). I did get permission by the owner to smash his GT2 and c5 z06 while still gettin a $25 tip [Big Grin]

In those two years the job still wasnt worth the $9hr, so I quit [burnout]

Hahahaha and I bet who ever was the manager or supervisor their wanted you to act like you were getting paid $30 an hour always on your ass I hate that shit so much

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com