Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Proud parenting milestone (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Proud parenting milestone
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by -MITCH:
quote:
Originally posted by 93EXCHP:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by N8:
[QB] My son graduated and is officially going into HS. He graduated with a 4.0 (he maintained for all 3 years) as well as played hoop, football and ran track!! Feelin pretty good right about now.

Damn he maintained a 4.0 damn that's hella good I can't even maintain a 2.0 to play soccer for my high school. I should have been playing Varsity all 4 years because I've been making it into Varsity since freshman year but the only reason I don't play is because of my grades [Frown] But this folling year as a Senior I WILL play soccer!

Well congrats though N8 just tell him to keep up that good work [patriot]

i used to play football back in freshman yr, but then hella got into gangs, girls, and partying. cut school all the time, and thought i was having the time of my life, looked at the other kids in school and laughed at them for being in class.. i dont regret everything i did, i just wish i went on straight to a state/ university.. and partied there.. it woulda been a whole lot crazier! not to mention how much i wish i was still playing football. back when i was 5' 4'', weighing 220 lbs, benching 260+ ...moral of the story is party when your in high school, but remember whats important coz if and when you get into college, there will always be bigger/ funner opportunities!! i got a good job now, but im in school also.. taking 2/ 3 classes per semester, but a few of my homeboys just graduated this yr, and i cant help but to think i coulda been graduated too! hit them parties hard, but hit them books harder! its never too late to turn things around, sh*t i barely graduated my continuation school.. but made it thru that, graduated vocational school, and is now back at a JC.. waiting to make bank one day. hold on to your dreams, but do something about it.

p.s. most of the doctors i work with used to be nerds in school, but now ballin outta control with fat a$$ houses, boats, and rides... not to mention their young hot wives [Wink] ..just a lil something to think about!!

I cut a lot right now [Frown] And as much as I try I can't just seem to do things right I get in trouble at school everyday and in this year I just finished I didn't do 1 homework at all but I have to next year because I HAVE to graduate

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18533 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
93exchp you are setting yourself up for failure. Dude take it from people in the working world school is easy. Being a Parent and responsable adult is hard. YOU GOT NEXT YEAR TO TURN IT AROUND STOP FUCKING UP.

[ June 08, 2009, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
93exchp you are setting yourself up for failure. Dude take it from people in the working world school is easy. Being a Parent and responsable adult is hard. YOU GOT NEXT YEAR TO TURN IT AROUND STOP FUCKING UP.

I know that's what I'm trying to do this folling year. I'm trying to do better by not getting in trouble, getting better grades, not cutting, and play sports for my high school.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
trust me you may think that it makes you a nerd to get good grades and do your homework and shit but trust us go to college and get yourself a good paying job... Oh and bang as many of those sluts at your school just boot it up! [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by scoop510:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Congrats L8.

Also good job on your arms, lookin good. [patriot]

What a joto you are alstock, checking dudes arms like that [Eek!] lol [burnout] congrats n8!
BBBWWWWAAAHAHAH I didn't wana put nobody on FRONT street but I was like wtf lol ill just let that slide and let someone else call him out on that one lol
I never said "ohh i like your arrmmsss".. I said "goodjob".. f*kin bastards [Mad] [Big Grin]
lmao @ arrrrmmmmss., you guys are some funny mofo's.

93exCHP
Not to sound like a after school special, but believe me people will pay you for what you put in your head.

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
93exCHP
Not to sound like a after school special, but believe me people will pay you for what you put in your head.

If you want to get ahead in life you have two choices: work harder or work smarter than everyone else. I choose the latter.

[ June 09, 2009, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: FoX GT ]

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
trust me you may think that it makes you a nerd to get good grades and do your homework and shit but trust us go to college and get yourself a good paying job... Oh and bang as many of those sluts at your school just boot it up! [patriot]

Yep, those people that you were worried about calling you a nerd for working hard in school will end up sitting on their front porch with all the other loosers going NOWHERE.... but hey, they're cool. I hated school, cut class and paid for it. I ended up going back a year after I supposed to graduate and finish. I pushed my daughter because I knew exactly what she felt and didn't want her to make the same mistakes I did.
N8, from seeing the way your son is right now and your attitude in general its obvious that your son is going to do very well in high school. I wish I had been as involved with my daughters school and life in general to be a better role model but I was still trying to grow up myself.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
... Oh and bang as many of those sluts at your school just boot it up! [patriot]

+1000
damn.. thats another thing i forgot to tell you.. 93exchp trust me bro, most of us been there done that.. like i said i went to continuation high school and barely passed, by half a credit! i got into fights all the time, and cut all day. school seems hard now, but its as easy as going to class, doing homework, and kicking it with your patnas.. and hanging wit a bunch of girls tryna figure themselves out! lolz. high school is easy, i know im not the only one on here that wishes i could do it over again with the knowledge i have now!! i had my share, but like i said i woulda been doing double/ triple of what i did [Wink]

p.s.
everything in the test.. is what the teacher talks about in class! haha.
if you think school is hard now, try doing it working full time, and/ or as a parent.

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
... Oh and bang as many of those sluts at your school just boot it up! [patriot]

Oh you don't gotta worry about that [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by -MITCH:
quote:

+1000
damn.. thats another thing i forgot to tell you.. 93exchp trust me bro, most of us been there done that.. like i said i went to continuation high school and barely passed, by half a credit! i got into fights all the time, and cut all day. school seems hard now, but its as easy as going to class, doing homework, and kicking it with your patnas.. and hanging wit a bunch of girls tryna figure themselves out! lolz. high school is easy, i know im not the only one on here that wishes i could do it over again with the knowledge i have now!! i had my share, but like i said i woulda been doing double/ triple of what i did [Wink]

p.s.
everything in the test.. is what the teacher talks about in class! haha.
if you think school is hard now, try doing it working full time, and/ or as a parent.

LOL Well first of all if you want you don't have to call me 93EXCHP you can just call me Nathan I mean if you want.....Yeah well even though I do fuck up and get in a lot of trouble I'm still doin pretty good actually I'm only like 20 credits behind and everyone else I kick it with are like 50-70 credits behind. They do Novanet and go to adult school and I don't wanna be going to anymore school than I really need to because I know if I have to go to adult school or something I'm not gonna go. So I rather do everything I'm suppose to right now then have to make up for it later.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com