Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Once again the word "clean" used.... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Once again the word "clean" used....
94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel50:
sorry but what does clicking on his ass mean?

Hang up and end the phone call [Big Grin]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn people I thought we were here to help each other on this site. The car is clean besides damage to it that he clearly showed. Good luck with the sale and lets get back to helping a brother out like we should. [patriot]

--------------------
I lend my brother a hand cus i know i can i keep going and going but i aint the pink bunny instead of beatin on a drum i never stop gettting money

Posts: 369 | From: Oakland California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No offense but that green and silver one looks CLEANER then that beige off white paint [Big Grin]

[ May 29, 2009, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: 427 StRoKeR 94 GT ]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87GTCOBRA:
quote:
Originally posted by BUICK GS:
i personally think that coupe is ugly jordan

hell yea it is its not an ice cream paint job!
"Ice cream"...you mean with runs and shit like that in the paint? Who the heck wants that?? lol

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:
quote:

"Ice cream"...you mean with runs and shit like that in the paint? Who the heck wants that?? lol
I think its a term for the unique paint they use on the hyphy cars.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"CLEAN" in terms of the Craigslist ad I read, was referring to the title, or "TITTLE" as what was written. I don't think he necessarily felt that his car was "clean" in the sense of appearance. "CLEAN TITTLE" as written means that the car's title isn't a "SALVAGE TITTLE", or "TITLE" if you perfer... At least that's what I TINKKKKK
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

no offense taken really...it's not everyone's cup of tea but my A-pillar is in tact and my car is not some fucked up coke-can looking car.... that was my point...is all....

[ May 29, 2009, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:
quote:

No I think because it's not a green and silver Maaco paint job...

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In all honesty, he didn't come here and post it up, it was on Craigslist and someone else put the ad up here. I think the term "clean" was referring to the title based on the car has damage and he was so upfront about the damage those were the only pics posted. I've seen a lot of cars over the years where the people take pics of only a couple good angles and you don't find out what a pile of shit it is until you drive all the way over there. Let the man sell his car.... common people!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
In all honesty, he didn't come here and post it up, it was on Craigslist and someone else put the ad up here. I think the term "clean" was referring to the title based on the car has damage and he was so upfront about the damage those were the only pics posted. I've seen a lot of cars over the years where the people take pics of only a couple good angles and you don't find out what a pile of shit it is until you drive all the way over there. Let the man sell his car.... common people!

from the ad:

"IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING A CLEAN ASS COUPE "

that's not referring to the title just to be 100% clear....

and I've offered that fool advice before and he pretty much shits on anything anyone says here so I could give fuck about his sales or his feelings...

[ May 29, 2009, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this topic is getting gangsta-licious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpoBMRByZfY

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel50:
sorry but what does clicking on his ass mean?

If you read his post on craigslist. At the end he said don't call me saying you have 1000 in cash and you'll picc up the car cuz "I will clicc on your ass". It went somethin like that. His craigslist post is still up if you wanna read it lol.

And iono why everyone is hatin on him. Everyone needs to make money somehow. Don't matter what you have or how it looks, if you can sell it then it aint a big deal.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ALL I WANNA SAY IS RIGHT ON FOR THE PEOPLE STICKING UP FOR A BROTHA FROM ANOTHER MOTHA LOL ANYWHO I AINT EVEN TRIPPING OFF THEM HATING ASS FOO'S THERE WILL ALWAYS BE HATERS WHERE EVER YOU GO ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY SEE YOU HAVE SOMETHING THEY WANT CUZ IF THAT WASNT'T THE CASE THEY WOULD BE HATING, ANYWHO JORDAN_0806 WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I HAVE TAKEN YOUR ADVICE FOR ANYTHING? I'MA DO ME AND I'MA DO MY CAR THE WAY I WANT IT TO BE DONE I DO BELIEVE THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF WORKING ON CARS AND FIXING THEM UP IT'S YOUR OWN STYLE THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO BE DONE IS WHAT MATTERS. SO JUST TO LET YOU KNOW YOU HATING MY FEELINGS FOR SHIT I'M A GROWN ASS MAN AND I FIND IT FUNNY HOW PEOPLE LOVE TO HATE ON THINGS THEY WISH THEY CAN HAVE. AND LIKE EVERY ONE ELSE SAID YOUR CAR COLOR IS A PIECE OF SHIT THANKS EVERYONE FOR PROVING THAT POINT AND YES MY CAR IS CRASHED BUT IT'S 100% FIXABLE AND ISN'T GONE COST ME MUCH AT ALL SO WHEN YOU SEE ME WITH THE NEW PAINT JOB AND THE CAR FIXED WHILE YOU STUCK WITH YOUR BABY THROW UP OR BABY SHIT COLOR COUPE THAT YOU HAVE YOU COULD JUST KEEP THE HATING CUZ I LOVE IT [Big Grin] NOW PLEASE BE A GROWN ASS MAN AND DON'T EVEN BOTHER WRITING BACK [patriot] MAY GOD BLESS YALL

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
ALL I WANNA SAY IS RIGHT ON FOR THE PEOPLE STICKING UP FOR A BROTHA FROM ANOTHER MOTHA LOL ANYWHO I AINT EVEN TRIPPING OFF THEM HATING ASS FOO'S THERE WILL ALWAYS BE HATERS WHERE EVER YOU GO ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY SEE YOU HAVE SOMETHING THEY WANT CUZ IF THAT WASNT'T THE CASE THEY WOULD BE HATING, ANYWHO JORDAN_0806 WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I HAVE TAKEN YOUR ADVICE FOR ANYTHING? I'MA DO ME AND I'MA DO MY CAR THE WAY I WANT IT TO BE DONE I DO BELIEVE THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF WORKING ON CARS AND FIXING THEM UP IT'S YOUR OWN STYLE THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO BE DONE IS WHAT MATTERS. SO JUST TO LET YOU KNOW YOU HATING MY FEELINGS FOR SHIT I'M A GROWN ASS MAN AND I FIND IT FUNNY HOW PEOPLE LOVE TO HATE ON THINGS THEY WISH THEY CAN HAVE. AND LIKE EVERY ONE ELSE SAID YOUR CAR COLOR IS A PIECE OF SHIT THANKS EVERYONE FOR PROVING THAT POINT AND YES MY CAR IS CRASHED BUT IT'S 100% FIXABLE AND ISN'T GONE COST ME MUCH AT ALL SO WHEN YOU SEE ME WITH THE NEW PAINT JOB AND THE CAR FIXED WHILE YOU STUCK WITH YOUR BABY THROW UP OR BABY SHIT COLOR COUPE THAT YOU HAVE YOU COULD JUST KEEP THE HATING CUZ I LOVE IT [Big Grin] NOW PLEASE BE A GROWN ASS MAN AND DON'T EVEN BOTHER WRITING BACK [patriot] MAY GOD BLESS YALL

paint does not when races an a mustang coupe is the ugylist of the fox bodys
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
...And there it is.

--------------------
--FREE BEER--

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:

I wouldn't say its hella ugly. Id prefer a hatch but it is the lightest out of the 3.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:

wow, just wow.
Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who did you buy that car from bro! a guy in sac? jw

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I THINK U NEED A DRINK BRO [patriot] FRIST ONE IS ON ME [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1203665168.html

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana:
Damn people I thought we were here to help each other on this site. The car is clean besides damage to it that he clearly showed. Good luck with the sale and lets get back to helping a brother out like we should. [patriot]

Hey Tony how you been man?

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you know me been on my hustle got a job dealing with atvs how is snap on

--------------------
I lend my brother a hand cus i know i can i keep going and going but i aint the pink bunny instead of beatin on a drum i never stop gettting money

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
I got $2.00 an a 6pak of those little 8oz corona's

[patriot]

Arethe 8oz CLEAN? LMAO

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Montana:
you know me been on my hustle got a job dealing with atvs how is snap on

Its cool, finally slowed down. Are you selling them?

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

by the way we need to get you in another mustang bro i gotta another fifty fore the summer you know how i do

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com