Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My newest BABY (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: My newest BABY
ScooterStang
¯
Member # 9077

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScooterStang  Ford pictures for ScooterStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm full

--------------------
~ 89 GT
~ 07 GSXR 1000
~ 89 Toyota 4x4 w/7" lift

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats! I'm shocked you'd trade the Saleen kit'd one for this one though?

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I SOLD MY NITRIUOS ALL MOTOR NOW BRO LETS RACE TONIGHT JUST TO SEE HOW MY STOCK 302 AOD 273 CAR WOULD DO HAHAHAHAH [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ScooterStang:
pm full

Pm emptied..

87gtcobra, one day... I got family obligations... I can't act a foo all that much no more , I'm a dad now

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shmayleen:
quote:
pm full

Pm emptied..

87gtcobra, one day... I got family obligations... I can't act a foo all that much no more , I'm a dad now

Smart man! Nice car bro, I would just do some stock headlights and some new fogs. I can see 50resto in your future!

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
make sure u get fox length axles with the north race brackets if u want to fit the 10s. personally i would ditch the saleen wing and get a 93 wing and 93 rear valence. it will look like the 92 fobra that streetfighter has..haha

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]Smart man! Nice car bro, I would just do some stock headlights and some new fogs. I can see 50resto in your future! [/QB][/QUOTE]

thanks brother, yah i have my headlights on the way, hopefull it comes sometime this week.. i liked the way my faleen looked with the depos so i had to get em again. as for the fog lights i have them just havent slapped em on, previous owner removed them, and told me he was going to run tubes to the trans to keep it cool, he said that was what Old Skool fox owners did. cool idea, but id rather have fog lights.. [Big Grin]
yeah, me and 50resto get along great.. lolz.
i cant seem to find the cobra grill from them tho, i really want the set with the template.

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
make sure u get fox length axles with the north race brackets if u want to fit the 10s. personally i would ditch the saleen wing and get a 93 wing and 93 rear valence. it will look like the 92 fobra that streetfighter has..haha

[patriot] on the rear disc setup, its almost complete, parts on hold due to mothers day gift! lolz.. but yes the 92 fobra, always been a big fan!

--------------------

MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that pea shooter aint stopping nothin...

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

quote:
Originally posted by itznotahighway:

thanks for the support bro. [Razz]

--------------------

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

quote:

thanks for the support bro. [Razz]

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shmayleen:
quote:
pm full

Pm emptied..

BRO I COMPETELY UNDERSTAND BRO WEHN GOT HIT THE GUN RANGE UP SOON TO! [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

hahaha fasho kenny, but i wouldnt know which pea shooter to bring.

-

--------------------

MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by -MITCH:

-

aww shit asian gangstaz ... let me guess they say nigga every other word too ?

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

i like how the guy on the left looks like hes point his rifle at the 3rd guys head and the 2nd guy from the left is pointing the handgun right into the stomach of the third guy. Do you guys not like the 3rd dude?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

quote:
quote:

-

aww shit asian gangstaz ... let me guess they say nigga every other word too ?
hahaha, its not like that.. thats me to the left, then my dad, then my older brother "MAECO", and my lil brother "ROOKIE07GT". just another family day, kickin it..

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

-

i like how the guy on the left looks like hes point his rifle at the 3rd guys head and the 2nd guy from the left is pointing the handgun right into the stomach of the third guy. Do you guys not like the 3rd dude?
lolz, when i first seen the pics too i thought the same, hahaha. it just looks like that.. were actually all at different angles, just the way the picture was taken makes it look like we were all lined up.. been messing with guns for a bit now, and we know better than to point a gun at someone.. dad always told us "Never point a gun at anyone unless you intend to shoot em!"

--------------------

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]aww shit asian gangstaz ... let me guess they say nigga every other word too ? [/QB][/QUOTE]

why you think that?

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

-

i dont think thats the case otherwise whos going to fix there cars [Big Grin]

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn n*gga!! I actually do use that word... LOLZ! Anyways I'm lookin at this post while I'm in NY and reminds me I haven't seen one nice mustang yet. I only seen one a 2010 v6, wow!

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com