Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fight question (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: fight question
Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesar5.0  Ford pictures for Sesar5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by CaliCoop:
First off, I wasn't leaning or touching or touching this guys car @ all, I happend to get a phone call from a friend looking for me and I was standing there admiring the paint job, I also have nice paint on cars and would be pissed if someone was leaning against it, but that wasn't the case, so I would've understood the guys anger, but I wasn't doing any of that, the guy came over with a pack of guys with him ready to inflict pain cause he wasn't trying to hear any of the reasoning of why I was even by his car, Second we were out numbered 10 to 4, all in all it was 4 on 4 , not all the MBs got involved, not all of my guys got involved, sorry if some of you guys are all getting butt hurt over someone saying " the guys from oakland" but I'm only going off where that car club is based out of, and last but not least I didn't slash anyones tires or inflict any damage to anyones car, a fight is 1 thing and messing with someone hardwork they put into there car is another and I'm not that kinda of guy, I hope that this can clear a lot of confusion and misunderstanding

seems to me that you side busted him when he wasnt looking, you know like a sucker punch (the bold letters stand for the punch and calicoop). dont deny it bro, people saw you!
hey 9cobra8, can we ban this no car respecting, sucker punchin lame befor he adds to the ghetto reputation of cafords!!!???? [Eek!]

I hate sucker punchin pu$$ies [Mad] [Embarrassed] [Mad] [Embarrassed]
In fighting their are no rules. When shit is crackin you gotta keep your high beams on so you dont get blind sided. Personally I'll do what it take to win and end a fight.
that is 100% true but if your just verbally fighting and the guy turns away you don't hit them from behind.
Again me personally, when I am involved in a verbal confrontation I never take my eye of the subject of that convo. Now if a guy came from the side that had nothing to do with the issue, then yea. Bitch shit. But it sounds like he got hit by the person that he was talking to/about.
+1

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

Posts: 864 | From: Cotija Michoacan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the word pussy comes to mind!!!! if your scared go to church only pussys sucker punch!!!!!! big bad ass N8 the scary ass sucker puncher, youre kidding me right? the baddest guy on the board is a weenie? well i never!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
the word pussy comes to mind!!!! if your scared go to church only pussys sucker punch!!!!!! big bad ass N8 the scary ass sucker puncher, youre kidding me right? the baddest guy on the board is a weenie? well i never!!!

what are you on about? If I am funkin with someone why in the hell would I turn my head? If you do that with stuff is poppin A. your a coward and should be there and B. you deserve the hit. To me that is not a sucker punch. That is a opportunity. Now like I said, if someone truly came from the side then yea, that is hella weak.

lol and when did I become the baddest dude on the board?

[ May 19, 2009, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by BUICK GS:
get the fuck off my car sounds good to me.

whatever happend to "Excuse me kind gentleman, could you please remove your hindquarters from my vehicle. It would be ever so appreciated"
[patriot]

now that is funny

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From N8 to K8 again in just 1 thread.....

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
From N8 to K8 again in just 1 thread.....

[Eek!]

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com