Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WHERE THE CAFORDS GIRLS? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: WHERE THE CAFORDS GIRLS?
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[worship] yes to that!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blu50Stang:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
quote:
me and 50deep have seen a bad ass breezy in one of the sickest foxbody saleen clones ive ever seen and on top of that every time i see her she revs on me but next time ill chase her down and hand her her ass so who ever she is better look out! [Big Grin]

Black with red saleen stripes? If so, that car is no joke. What area did you see her running around?
no black with yellow saleen stripes a yellow cage and a 4 inch carbon fiber cowl hood
Hmmm, I keep hearing about this car, but have yet to see it [Mad]
yeah the licence plate says "her sln" or something like that. yeah i seen a asian dude driving it one day too. that is a clean car!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
me and 50deep have seen a bad ass breezy in one of the sickest foxbody saleen clones ive ever seen and on top of that every time i see her she revs on me but next time ill chase her down and hand her her ass so who ever she is better look out! [Big Grin]

Black with red saleen stripes? If so, that car is no joke. What area did you see her running around?
no black with yellow saleen stripes a yellow cage and a 4 inch carbon fiber cowl hood
Hmmm, I keep hearing about this car, but have yet to see it [Mad]
Yes I have seen this car & it is bad ass. I think she is pretty cute too. But this chick & her car is like bigfoot. Few have seen her, many have heard of her, & nobody has pics. Hahaha

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by 87GTCOBRA:
lol well i might have seen one you guys to day in castro valley lol driving a red 03-04 cobra?

That was probably 302 DROP, he likes to wear a wigg when he drives..
LMAO [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 87GTCOBRA:
[qb] deep bro im telling you! if i wasent at work at the time chased her dowm and aske for your number! [patriot] or well think about doin it lmfao

Man I see a chick that looks cute in my area smobbin a 04 cobra. I would try 2 catch her but my ish is 2 slow. Lol. 90% chance its her dudez car tho

I know that girl, i went to high school with her..and it is her car..04 cobra with a ported blower..her whole family is into stangs..The mom use to have an 99 cobra then sold it for an 03 cobra which she doesnt have anymore, the brother has a 93 cobra and a 66 procharged fastback..

[ April 30, 2009, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: 1nastycobra ]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
I see a brunette in a white 94-98 cobra with chrome y2k's driving in San Ramon every now and then. I also seen her running her car at Sac I believe.

I also see a dime blonde driving a red F430 and white c6 z06 on black rims, she's usually leaving work next to my buildling. I seen her rippin through the gears in front of me one day...and I fell in love [Big Grin]

yea i seen that girl with the white 98 cobra running at sac too a while back..I've also talked to that girl a few time who drives that white c6 Z06 on black wheels..that thing is slammed and she does rip on it too..She takes that car to the track in sac quite often..by the way If you've never seen this car or the girl, they're both bad ass!! [worship]

[ April 30, 2009, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: 1nastycobra ]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.FiveO  Ford pictures for Ms.FiveO  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
MAN I SEEN LIKE 10 TODAY LOL AND O YEA MISS FIVE O IS PRETTY HOT LOL [Razz]

lol thanks [Cool]

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

Posts: 222 | From: South City to Redwood | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
lol well i might have seen one you guys to day in castro valley lol driving a red 03-04 cobra?

nah! i wear a turban with dreads so dat doesnt count
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
does the turban you wear look like this?

-

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What?

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw a while back some chick driving an SVO here in town. Haven't seen her since.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
free post!

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Insurance Dude:
does the turban you wear look like this?

-

Holy Shit samach they got you

[ February 19, 2011, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: 2TONE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
MAN I SEEN LIKE 10 TODAY LOL AND O YEA MISS FIVE O IS PRETTY HOT LOL [Razz]

eh vahli... puro cupcake

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know a girl who owns nuttin but Mustangs I think she's the original owner of her Mustangs N oh yeah she said she's in search for a fox vert

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel50:
i see hot girls driving mustangs all the time!!! wait do v6 mustangs count lol?

yea it counts but knocks them down a couple notches LoL

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1nastycobra:
quote:
[qb] deep bro im telling you! if i wasent at work at the time chased her dowm and aske for your number! [patriot] or well think about doin it lmfao

Man I see a chick that looks cute in my area smobbin a 04 cobra. I would try 2 catch her but my ish is 2 slow. Lol. 90% chance its her dudez car tho

I know that girl, i went to high school with her..and it is her car..04 cobra with a ported blower..her whole family is into stangs..The mom use to have an 99 cobra then sold it for an 03 cobra which she doesnt have anymore, the brother has a 93 cobra and a 66 procharged fastback..

I've seen her too and she looked from what I cud tell. Is the pro charged fastback red with white stripes?

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

LMFAO

[ February 19, 2011, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: SSF SVT ]

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so what ms.five o lookin like???

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by clone nprogrss:

Like a man named Rob. Haha
(INSIDE JOKE, hopefully she remembers)

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

exchp6400
¯
Member # 4803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for exchp6400  Ford pictures for exchp6400    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1nastycobra:
quote:

what is her name phil?

[ February 19, 2011, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Topete ]

--------------------
87 Buick Turbo T | 90 GT | 93 Typhoon

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

+1
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

+1

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:

+1
+2

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My friend from high school, Jamie, is an Asian chick who drives a Atlantic blue 96-98 Cobra. Her license plate says "MYSNK8U" i think... i'm not 100% sure what it has but it's not stock.

She also has a fairly new F250 or F350... some huge diesel Ford. lol

[ February 20, 2011, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: 04 S281 ]

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com