Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Congrats to my boy streakmatt! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Congrats to my boy streakmatt!
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
Damn we got some comedians on here huh [Razz] ...Well I wasn't gonna say shit because nothing has happened yet, but MM&FF hit me up for all my info, cell number, E-mail, days off from work yada yada. Casey (BlownMach1) called my cousin as we were walking around looking at the Foxes and said there was 2 OG's asking who owned my car. I walked over there and the first guy asked if my Fox had ever been photographed in a mag, then asked if I'd be interested in being in MM&FF. He said he was one of their photographers, and he really wants to shoot my car. He then had me speak into his camera with all my contact info. He took about 4-5 pics of my car when The 2nd guy came over and and introduced himself as Mike, he said he worked for MM&FF. He told me he really likes my car and wants it to be shot with a model down in LA. He proceeded to write down alot of the info about my Fox, But I had to let him know it wasn't just a show car. I told him the ET at the track and he was impressed to say the least. Thats when he told me he wants me to do a fat ass burnout for one of the pics. Mike also took a few pics of my Fox before they walked off. The thing that sucks is I would have to tow my shit all the way back down there. Nothing has happened yet so I'm not holding my breath.

Don't let them tow it down there you'll never get it back!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
Hit em up for Travel Costs!!!!!

That is awesome to hear Matt! Congrats on that..... One of the most impressive Foxes in the country. It deserves it's own spread. [/QB]

A few of us got hit up by them for photo shoots, the photographer's name is Peter, the guy who was walking with him I believe is an editor for MM&FF, they usually call and give you a 3 day notice (at least that's what he told me) because he watches the weather down there. Knotts is a big weekend for magazines, that's where they usual get a majority of there yearly photo shoots from.

Congrats on the offer, maybe we will see each other down there!

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can we see pics of the car and engine bay [Wink]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 427 StRoKeR 94 GT:
Can we see pics of the car and engine bay [Wink]

a couple pics I saw on another message board

-
 -

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats. hope to see it in a mag soon! [patriot]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds great.
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this guy matt is the reason i got into foxes..i remember goin to the grudge fests i was like 17..when i think it was him his brother and cousin..when they wer all flat black..that notch was the shhiiiitttt....shit i mean all threee of em wer..but yyea man wud love to c ur car in a magazine..
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats man! makes me love my GT again!

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yo matt, good shit mah dude. Gotta feel good to know all that hard work & money paid off in the end.

I want my car 2 be in a magazine when I grow up [patriot]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks fellas [patriot] ..I just hope I can deliver and get it in the Mag. I need to update my paint progress thread I had, So you guys can see what I changed on it. I haven't had time to take any finished pics except these Knotts ones floating around. This was the first time the car was even out let alone on the road since I finished it. We pulled an all nighter Thursday night and I towed it down to LA at 4:30am that Fri. morning. I was tired as HELL! [Eek!] ....I also have some pics from Knotts that I will upload.

91silverbullet...I'm glad you remember it when it was primered! [patriot] Yeah we were putting it down back then, And you're right it was Me, my brother and Cousin out at all the Grudges. Thanks for the compliment bro.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats matt!! its well deserved for sure...
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
maybe they just want to come over and steal your car??? [Big Grin]

CONGRATS BRO!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
gnatsum05
¯
Member # 3293

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gnatsum05  Ford pictures for gnatsum05    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow! I'm really impressed by your clean mustang... But I'm more impressed by the way it runs... Awesome Machine!!!

--------------------
93' GT & 03' Terminator...

Posts: 80 | From: Northern Ca. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats bro,i knew youd make it!

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com