Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » questions for you bike riders (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: questions for you bike riders
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cees87drop:
[QUOTE] Lol. From reading his first couple of post it's clear he doesn't know shit. Do your self a favor and ignore him.

so i hope you know where to shove money cuz i think this is another call out!
shall we meet at grudge tomarrow?
bring your pos out and lets put a wager on it!
i guess tomarrow will show who the real lames are guaranteed they wont show up to race!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill roast you on foot with that thing [Big Grin]

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

03gtPONY
¯
Member # 5337

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03gtPONY  Ford pictures for 03gtPONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i jus love reading all you morons posts....you keep to you mustangs and shut the fuck up about bikes cus you obviously have no clue what any of you are talking about especially them fags up in the 916....bitch ass whackramento muthafuckas....your bitch ass carmicheal wanna be racers up there. i've been up there an you bitch made fags get no respect cus you fr50 fags like you..........have a nice day owned ass bitch....and go back to kindergarten to spell right homo [Big Grin]

--------------------
*Sleeper GT* nuff said

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03gtPONY:
i jus love reading all you morons posts....you keep to you mustangs and shut the fuck up about bikes cus you obviously have no clue what any of you are talking about especially them fags up in the 916....bitch ass whackramento muthafuckas....your bitch ass carmicheal wanna be racers up there. i've been up there an you bitch made fags get no respect cus you fr50 fags like you..........have a nice day owned ass bitch....and go back to kindergarten to spell right homo [Big Grin]

COWERD guess who wont race and didnt show up to the track everyone......yep you guessed it 03gtPONY!!! hey bud do your self a favor put up or shut up you lame! speaking of spelling im just curious
"muthafuckas,whackramento,carmicheal,cus," i mean.......im just sayin!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com