Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MY 1888 GT MUSTANG STOLEN 4/14/09 *(FOUND)* (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: MY 1888 GT MUSTANG STOLEN 4/14/09 *(FOUND)*
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dang man. Definitely post pics. Sad some people are punk enough to steal what another man worked for & don't feel bad about it.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn dog i thought i seen your stang i chased it down but it was four lug and had cobras on it! fuckin shit! i was ready to get my whoop ass on!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right on man good to hear it was recovered!

However Im really shocked where it was found [Roll Eyes] [BS flag]

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
408OUTLAW
¯
Member # 7297

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408OUTLAW  Ford pictures for 408OUTLAW  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where they find it............

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 408OUTLAW:

quote:

Found the Car in the beautiful city of Oakland
quote:

Who woulda thought [BS flag]
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea big surprise on where it was found. Glad to hear you'll be getting the car back though! hopefully they didn't take too much else! You'll be able to get her back in good shape soon!

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

Fast92lxcoupe
¯
Member # 8221

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast92lxcoupe  Ford pictures for Fast92lxcoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
with the help of all the GOOD cafords members, your fox will be back on the road in no time.

--------------------
93 LX Hatch W/Black Int 5 Speed(R.I.P)
92 LX Coupe W/Black Int 5 Speed (sold)
88 LX Hatch 40K miles
68 Chevelle LS1
98 S10 Bagged FBSS

BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOSS 32V  Ford pictures for BOSS 32V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have 2 5 lug rims with tires on my backyard, i'm in union city, let me know if wanna borrow them.

--------------------
'93 Cobra terminated 2.3 whipple competion orange.

Terminator Intimidator
Featured in MM&FF Dec. '10
#8 Top 10 best mustangs of 2010
Sold.

Posts: 348 | From: Hayward, Ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats up with the Foxes getting took in Fremont? When I was growing up down there in the 90's it was all good. This is why I cant DD my foxes because of crap like this. I hope you put the back together! Good luck!
408OUTLAW
¯
Member # 7297

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408OUTLAW  Ford pictures for 408OUTLAW  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stock part for you..........

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
Thanks for all the support guys. I got a call from My local police department. They Found the Car in the beautiful city of Oakland. Still dont know where they found it but its in a tow yard. Have to go pick it up in the morning and TOW it home. The rims are gone,Hood is gone, door panels are Gone, And my stereo and amp and my mp3 player and 2 cases of cd's. I dont know if the sn95 5 lug setup is still on there but i really do hope so [Frown]

If anybody has Any set of 5lug rims with tires that i can borrow for tomorrow just to get the car home let me know i can pick them up tonight. just need them for 1 day so they dont need to probably drag it on the suspension to my house. thanks Eddie

damn i hate these f*cken low lifes!!!!!!
when my sh*t got broken into all i could think of was how much i hated these f*cken LOSERS, and how much i wished i caught those f*ckers!! they woulda got theirs for sure! but in times like this all we could do is look at the bright side, at least they didnt put no gun to your head to jack you... naw mean? one of the worst parts of all this BS is now you need to spend money you didnt have to, to replace all the parts, taken or broken... all coz some Mother F*cker dont wanna work hard for they sh*t! [Mad] [BS flag]

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

Cobrar96
¯
Member # 3050

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobrar96  Ford pictures for Cobrar96  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good thing i got a sn95 5.0 project. Its alright i got the homies chillen on the corner, nobody better fuck with my shit in niles. glad u got your car back. fuck the haters.
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have some 5 lugs you can have with tires sitting in my backyard. Feel free to call em.

Eric

415-740-4445

Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ay cobra 96 do you own that vert ryt down the street from me

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
glad to hear u found it dude [patriot]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
50Mustang
¯
Member # 3108

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Mustang  Ford pictures for 50Mustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by 408OUTLAW:

quote:

Found the Car in the beautiful city of Oakland
quote:

Who woulda thought [BS flag]

i think he ment, what part of side in da nickle & dime.lol.
im glad they found da stang cause 9 times out of 10
most people don't never ever see their car back. especially
were it came up at. EDDIE510 has sum good carma. [Whoo Whooooo!] [Wink]

--------------------
"Theirs no such thing as to much horsepower and torque"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks every one for the help.thank you buksing for the rims. tells you theres still alot of people still help out others....
heres the pics

-  -

-

-  -  -  -

[ April 17, 2009, 06:20 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Moderators: If you guys can clean my pm box that would be great because i clearly do not have over 60 messages on my pm but for some reason it says its full? i only have like 5 private messages and it says im not the recipiant so i cannot delete them. thank you

So these are the parts ill be looking for

.Lx tail lights
. interior pieces that go around the shifter and the heater as you can see.
.door panels( i have some extra door panel but i need the Switches to make the window go up/down and lock doors)
.Passenger door window
.tilt Steering colum with key and the plastic pieces that go around it. Pm me guys with prices. thanks a bunch.

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

91LxStang
¯
Member # 8378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91LxStang  Ford pictures for 91LxStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sup eddie its faisal. shit bro im glad you got your stang back, ill see if i have anything you need laying around and ill let you know.
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn dude. I got some cheese graders & wil have a stock black hood soon. Also have some extra window/door lock switches for the passenger & driver. U can have em if ur ever in sac

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have ignition switch with matching key.

You can just have it.

Lemme know.

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I should have a column with a lost key by sunday , you can have it

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whos fox is that in the corner?

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some kid that should be work on it that shit being down long then mine has
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW BRO they were rookies, after seenin the picts glad they didn't take too much. didn't know how to wrench. just had they're boys come over and get the door panels. they just took it for the rims and hood. pinches paysas

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com