Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Housing market pissing me off (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Housing market pissing me off
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alot of investor's out there throwing 50% or more down which the foreclosure "bank owned" people like. We just got our client's in with an agent We knew on a listing in oakley & luckily it was actually a regular sale so there wa'nt a bank to worry about. With the foreclosed homes 90% of the time the listing agent put's it on the market and wait's a week or 2 and then send's all the offer's over to the bank and they decide which one they are going to go with and like I said they usually like the investor's money better than FHA [Mad] . Don't get down on the agent unless She slip's up, She has alot of time invested in showing You all these properties [Big Grin] .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
a real estate agent family friend told me the investors get first dibs when houses go on the market, even before they do.

From what i'm seeing, the agents that the banks are using to list the properties usually get first crack at the homes, or any of their clients they are working with. I've had agents come to me with purchase contracts for 55-60K on 1200 sqft homes all day long.
RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedBaron  Ford pictures for RedBaron    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
a real estate agent family friend told me the investors get first dibs when houses go on the market, even before they do.

From what i'm seeing, the agents that the banks are using to list the properties usually get first crack at the homes, or any of their clients they are working with. I've had agents come to me with purchase contracts for 55-60K on 1200 sqft homes all day long.
Yep, seen it from the purchase side- ask my agent about listings that weren't even 6 hours old, and already magically had accepted an offer- usually with a name somewhat close to the listing agents' name- it's good to have the inside track on stuff i guess.

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me and my lady just went through the same sort of this ( with the houses being out bid and multiple offers ) just keep at it man drive around and look as well because theres alot with forsale signs that arnt on the web thats how we got our place and love it. we bought out in disco bay and wouldnt of changed my location for anything else. Just keep at it man it will happen but its fustrating. Shit i was 5 days from closing on a house and the asshole wouldnt sign the contigencies so we said fuck it found this place a week later and got accepted by the back in 4 days so it will all work out. Saved 40k and got a house twice the size almost...

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
o ya check out www.californiamoves.com great relestate website.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com