Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » STOLEN MUSTANG!!!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: STOLEN MUSTANG!!!!!!
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
I'm sorry for this guy but why in the world would you park a car with all those mods outside!? If you can't work out a way to park a fox body in a garage then you have to accept that it will likely get stolen.

I don't ever park my car outside. Not even for 5 minutes. Unfortunately we own cars that low-life people like, and they are incredibly easy to steal.

Hope this guy finds his car in one piece but the odds are against him. Sounds like the thieves knew what they were doing.

To answer your question, he has to park it outside because there is no room in the garage, nor the driveway for reasons I cant say do to the possibility of the theif and or shady people being on this board.

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by 85_TT_5.0:
This is the 2nd 5.0 stolen from his house in less than a year

Sounds like its someone he knows or the same person had the balls to come back again.Time to move or get a different kinda car, sucks but its reality that you CANNOT keep a Mustang outside a garage.
fuck that time to get a camera and a gun

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
parking a car like that on the street I would had a foot club a steering club and one for the ebrake .oh and guns work but not if u don't hear them fucking with ur shit

[ March 18, 2009, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: 427 StRoKeR 94 GT ]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's what I told him to do get cameras.. Shoot get a lion no body f###s with a lion lol

--------------------
Jesus is king!

white1990stang
¯
Member # 2307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for white1990stang  Ford pictures for white1990stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha. "you can get past a dog, but nobody fucks with a lion"

--------------------
You must be fast, cause I was haullin ass when I passed you.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NAW U NEED A KON FUE MONKEY

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

408OUTLAW
¯
Member # 7297

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408OUTLAW  Ford pictures for 408OUTLAW  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you find it..

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hate how people always talk about having guns dogs cameras and stuff to stop theifs but you can shoot what you dont see and cant stop what you dont know is going on...im sure it will help if you catch some on in the act but it wont prevent it from happing. very rearly do we hear about people cathing people trying to steal their cars..
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
i hate how people always talk about having guns dogs cameras and stuff to stop theifs but you can shoot what you dont see and cant stop what you dont know is going on...im sure it will help if you catch some on in the act but it wont prevent it from happing. very rearly do we hear about people cathing people trying to steal their cars..

sure it wont stop then but im sure they wont return if they find out the car owner has a gun. Dogs only help imo if the guy is running and your dogs chase them down. Then you beat the shit out of them or let your dogs do the work.

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

1sic50
¯
Member # 6684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sic50  Ford pictures for 1sic50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to hear that your boy stang got took man
you have too keep a close eye on those toys!!!
boy i wish i would catch somebody try to take
my baby it will be all bad buck buck buck [Wink]

--------------------
90 gt W/Vortech S-Trim power adder
99 Explorer W/5.0
87 crx honda WNP!!!!

Ford 4 Life Enough Said Don't Hate

Posts: 534 | From: GOTHAM CITY | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
keep them indoors is the best i never drive it if i got to live it for even a min its sux but worth it
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any updates?
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hard jokur:
what area in fremont???

x2 What area???

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Cobrar96
¯
Member # 3050

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobrar96  Ford pictures for Cobrar96  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fremont is getting ridiculous with the 5.0 obsession. Hope these thieves get caught. I know how much time and money we put in all our vehicles. Damn bastards. My car got broken into in Chico and I was pissed. I went walking the streets with my pit looking for a f sucka. Good luck, I'll keep a look out around for your ride.

--------------------
96 SVT DROP 70k
96 Yota 4x4 2.7

408OUTLAW
¯
Member # 7297

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408OUTLAW  Ford pictures for 408OUTLAW  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
updates

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by white1990stang:
haha. "you can get past a dog, but nobody fucks with a lion"

Fuck a lion, strap a Cobra on the drivers seat wherever you park your cars.

Imagine the scumbag getting bit by a venomous snake, running out screaming like a biaatch

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com