Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » stupid bored cop (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: stupid bored cop
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hlbly50:
Nah, it needs to be bolted on

i just use double sided tape, find a cop at a starbucks, get it signed off, and when he leaves i pull it back off

hehe [dance]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
KeithStang7
¯
Member # 1945

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeithStang7  Ford pictures for KeithStang7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The cops are getting bad all over. I'm up here in Redding and their pulling people over for anything visible that might give them reason to believe that your car is illegally modified. Like tachs on the dash, roll bars, after market exhaust, etc, etc, etc. They pull you over, tell you to open the hood and start getting stupid. One guy had his car towed because of a BBK CAI!!!! Can you believe that?! Gotta keep it legit. [BS flag]

--------------------
We the unwilling
Do the impossible
For the ungrateful

Posts: 393 | From: Redding, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Hlbly50
Member # 8989

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hlbly50  Ford pictures for Hlbly50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It would not be so bad if the lawmakers and the environmentalists did not make it so damn hard for the aftermarket companies to get something CARB approved. If the stuff was legal, then they can not get cited or towed.
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F.or O.nly R.eal D.rivers:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I agree coming to your house is lame. But ignorance of the law is as well. You know you are supposed to have one on there. Which is why they gave you 2.

I understand that but come on now,a ticket for that when youre not even in the car!
Doesn't matter. It's parked on a county road. That's pretty fuckin' lame though
Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got tired of fighting them over my front license plate your not gonna win. recently my dad woke up for work and there was a ticket on his window for parking on the lawn. LMFAO my dads neighborhood is a pretty rough area and theres plenty of crack heads rolling around breaking into houses. But officer dick face felt it was more important to write a parking citation at 2:30 am. I am not bias towards cops or anything but it is getting crazy out here seems like their the gangsters causing trouble. Not to surprising more in more officers are ending up dead!

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bigjerry916:
i got tired of fighting them over my front license plate your not gonna win. recently my dad woke up for work and there was a ticket on his window for parking on the lawn. LMFAO my dads neighborhood is a pretty rough area and theres plenty of crack heads rolling around breaking into houses. But officer dick face felt it was more important to write a parking citation at 2:30 am. I am not bias towards cops or anything but it is getting crazy out here seems like their the gangsters causing trouble. Not to surprising more in more officers are ending up dead!

Uhh. Yeah. [Roll Eyes]

The reason why cops are being assholes lately and doing things “out of the norm” from what you would typically observe is simple – state budget.

ALL agencies are writing more tickets and trying to bust more people. They are trying to generate revenue to the state. Who is paying for it??

All of us…

aj5.0916
¯
Member # 7968

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aj5.0916  Ford pictures for aj5.0916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got a ticket for parkin in the grass they say the car will leak bad for the inviorment bla bla bla also frend got a ticket for blockin his own driveway

--------------------
im all outta favors fuck you pay me! jus me an ma wife!

Posts: 426 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

One time a cop wrote me a ticket for getting a ticket. Shit's outta control.

[ March 04, 2009, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Cobraboy ]

aj5.0916
¯
Member # 7968

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aj5.0916  Ford pictures for aj5.0916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
huh ya gotta explain that one

--------------------

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

lol... forget it
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobraboy:

Now that is funny!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

LuvMyStang
¯
Member # 8987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvMyStang  Ford pictures for LuvMyStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Nice! Hahaha. "Here's a ticket for running the red light, and here's another ticket for getting that ticket. It's illegal to get a ticket you know. -wink-"

--------------------
1995 Mustang GT 5.Woah

Posts: 29 | From: Sacramento, California | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
aj5.0916
¯
Member # 7968

oh i fell kinda stupid now lol

--------------------

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
lol... forget it

No, really, you have to explain that one. [Eek!]
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
LuvMyStang
¯
Member # 8987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvMyStang  Ford pictures for LuvMyStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol, he was probably just joking. I thought it was funny. [Razz] [dance]

--------------------
1995 Mustang GT 5.Woah

Posts: 29 | From: Sacramento, California | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com