Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » DON'T speed in Arizona!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: DON'T speed in Arizona!!!
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
HAHAH..Yup bite them nails Bob. Now you gotta pay this B.S ticket and pull funds from the Eaton swap [Mad] .......Slow your ass DOWN!!!

BS ticket? lol he was doing 93mph

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
HAHAH..Yup bite them nails Bob. Now you gotta pay this B.S ticket and pull funds from the Eaton swap [Mad] .......Slow your ass DOWN!!!

BS ticket? lol he was doing 93mph
Had to see what kind of power that Mazda 3 gas saver was workin with!!!

But in a way, it is BS... If an actual officer would have pulled me over & got me fair & square, it wouldnt be an issue, but an automated camera is BS if u ask me....

[ February 22, 2009, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by scoop331:
[qb]
I swear everyone else was doing 90+ too...

not really..lol. u left enough info to log in and see the video. the car in front of u was definately going the speed limit..then u see u flyin right after [Eek!] [Big Grin]
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by scoop331:
[qb]
I swear everyone else was doing 90+ too...

not really..lol. u left enough info to log in and see the video. the car in front of u was definately going the speed limit..then u see u flyin right after [Eek!] [Big Grin]
LOL!!! I didnt even know I can see the vid... Your right, I was flyin LOL!!! Oh well, they got me, but IMO, I will still say that its BS because I didnt get pulled over by a patrol car. Technology is a BITCH!!!

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Reloaded83
¯
Member # 8647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reloaded83  Ford pictures for Reloaded83    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahhhh good old traffic cameras in AZ. Last year when I drove out there I was forewarned about those cameras many times thankfully because I probably wouldn't have payed attention either!

--------------------
2004 DSG Mach 1, '04 Cobra swapped. 422 HP / 453 TQ

Posts: 115 | From: Foster City, CA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
man i hate this state!

you can just throw that shit away though. theres a huge issue going on about that right now. the only way they can hold you responsible is if they actually hand it to you. don't do shit with it. now if they send someone to serve you with papers, then pay it, but until then, just ignore it. trust me, i've gotten a couple of those, the courts are in the middle of fighting the legality of the cameras, it's a big mess out here.

Are you serious??? Throw it away??? It does piss me off that I cant even try to fight the damn ticket?
well, don't throw it away, but don't pay that shit. if they are serious about having you pay it, they will serve you with the ticket, then you have to pay it, but they can't prove you actually got it in the mail. trust me. just forget about it.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That would have been the shit if they caught you paparazzi style. Your hands up in the air. [Big Grin] [dance]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com