Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » sac mustang (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: sac mustang
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Diamond Dave:
Ok, I'd like to say a few words about this.

wow talk about beating a dead horse!!!!!! seems to me that maybe you got a respect issue, maybe you think your to good to give respect where respect is due!!!! you might not be the best sac mustang representative, also you might want to take a class at arc in business the customer is always right. you might want to get your mind right, you wherent there get your facts right. im only going to tell you once so listen up; if youre going to run your mouth you better have money in the bank if you catch my drift! you can talk about the subject all you want, but your going to be respectfull with your comments towards me!!!!!! i dont fight over car parts i beat people up for disrespect!!!! im sorry for you if you dont respect your self enough to stand up for your self when others disrepect you!!! [Eek!]

quote:
The more poorly you take on the situation, the worse you are going to look, and the less likely you are going to get something done in your favor. If you walk in there, 4 years after the original purchase, not the original buyer, and have a bad attitude about the whole situation, all the while demanding free replacement parts, I can CLEARLY see why you got denied. I would have gladly done the same.

well dave, since you wherent there you dont know that i had a pleasent attitude. should we get dennis in this, i mean he was the only one in the show room at the time?
also who said i was taking the issue you are speaking of poorly?
im always going to put my expiriences on front street, ill just say its to bad for s.m. that i didnt have a good re-expirence that day.
the only one looking bad right know is you.......me and steve already spoke in private. I was going to wait till monday to write about a different re-expirence.
good job homes, you single handedly made sac mustang look a little worse to others on this forum.  -

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0: today I get a brilliant idea, at about 10 or so i leave work go get the valve covers and finally arrive at 4631 Auburn Blvd Sacramento, CA yea that's right, Sac Mustang. Now with tones of problems in the past and over a hundred complaints from other people that I've heard alone I proceed through the front door thinking its just a simple swap out, no worries.
So if you have had “tons” of problems with them in the past, what makes you think this is A) a “brilliant” idea and B) a simple swap out?
so im the one thats not smart for this comment but a few months ago you post this why wouldnt i think it would be ok unless the new owners are worse

quote:
the old management dug the store into a hole with his different (IE dumb) thought process. Hopefully we can get the store back up and in better shape than before, and give Sac Mustang a better name.

quote:
we don't know if you found them, bought them from another store

-

quote:
Now that being said, I'm sure you are familiar with today's businesses, and the current return policies that are similar throughout the spectrum. 30 days is the norm, but some companies extend them for 60 days or even 90 days. Hell, let's say a full year, for argument's sake.

like i said before EXCHANGE! i dont know about you but i have never seen an exchange policie, besides it having to be still new and in its original packing.
 -

quote:
While they may just seem like simple valve covers to you, you may not realize that Ford, as well as MANY aftermarket suppliers discontinue products almost weekly. These valve covers may be still in production, and they may not. I don't know, and I don't care enough to do the research. I do know of a few others that have been discontinued since this past summer. Just because they are unused does NOT mean they are something they want to sell.

-
http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=5688

[ January 04, 2009, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry folks some people just cant leave well enough alone!

[ January 04, 2009, 08:06 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

j0eyabs
¯
Member # 1026

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for j0eyabs  Ford pictures for j0eyabs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does it matter that its not the origional buyer returning the parts? If someone buys me something at Target and I dont want it they give me the receipt and I can return it for what I want. I understand the 30,60, or 90 day return policy but why does it matter that it is not the origional buyer exchanging it. The only reason I see needing the origional buyer to return it is if it was paid by by credit card. If it was paid cash the by one party the second party can't return it if it was a gift or bought from them?
Posts: 767 | From: California | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The only thing I hate about sac stang is that they never have anything in stock. Its like they have a store of nothingness lol everything has to be ordered. [Confused]

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol you had alot of balls trying to pull this off in the first place. You got what you wanted in the end. I would not want to purchaes a set of valve covers as "new" comming in a greasy finger print box that has clearly been opened. The buisness has every right to see if you are the original purchaser on a return. I am sure you do not look like a gangster or a thug..lol

like I said at least you got the ones you wanted and had a little excitment out of it.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
lol you had alot of balls trying to pull this off in the first place. You got what you wanted in the end. I would not want to purchaes a set of valve covers as "new" comming in a greasy finger print box that has clearly been opened. The buisness has every right to see if you are the original purchaser on a return. I am sure you do not look like a gangster or a thug..lol

like I said at least you got the ones you wanted and had a little excitment out of it.

1. my friend bought these, went home and put them on a shelf and never touched them untill a week ago. the box and its contense look exactly like they did the day he bought them.
2. if you got anything for christmas that did not fit or meet your requirements, you may not take them back because you did not buy them right?
3. i never said i was a thug or a gangster(not sure what you ment by that), but i am not a punk. i will not look the other direction if someone speaks to me like i am, because i have to much self respect for myself!

i never wanted cash so return is the wrong term exchange is more like it and i was polite. i had no expectations due to the purchase date, it just seems like a win/win situation no one loses out. i have no problem paying for shipping or maybe a restocking fee but was never offerd this choice, maybe a miscommunication some where.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont get it twisted, Diamond dave you left because your last paycheck bounced. RIP sac mustang, your customer service was just a little bit higher than an Iranian rim shop.
Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond Dave  Ford pictures for Diamond Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It’s not that I don’t have respect for other people. After working at a business like that (and a few others), I don’t have respect for people who pull obscene stunts in order for it to go their way. I’m not saying that’s what you did, but a lot of people do, so you have to take that into account every time when this happens. Beating people up over respect doesn’t resolve anything. Beating up people over ANYTHING doesn’t solve anything beyond hurting each other.

And pleasant attitude or not, what you tried to do was well and beyond what they offer. You can't sugar coat idiocy with pleasantness.

That being said, I'm happy you and Steve met midway and have (what I presume) worked something out.

--------------------
1993 Taurus SHO MTX Red/Grey
-Stock hotness DD

Posts: 475 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond Dave  Ford pictures for Diamond Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Dont get it twisted, Diamond dave you left because your last paycheck bounced. RIP sac mustang, your customer service was just a little bit higher than an Iranian rim shop.

What grounds do you base this statement on? Any sources proving they are going out of business? Just because you don't like them and economic times are tough, doesn't mean they are going under.

--------------------
1993 Taurus SHO MTX Red/Grey
-Stock hotness DD

Posts: 475 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The buisness has every right to see if you are the original purchaser on a return. I am sure you do not look like a gangster or a thug..lol

yeah b cuz if you where a thug [black] or ganster [latino] for sure they would of been stolen parts A hole
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
quote:
The buisness has every right to see if you are the original purchaser on a return. I am sure you do not look like a gangster or a thug..lol

yeah b cuz if you where a thug [black] or ganster [latino] for sure they would of been stolen parts A hole
OH god [Roll Eyes] here we go crying race you rediculas douche bag. I can not tell what color fr5.0's skin is by the way he types can you?

fr5.0 if I tried to return a christmas present somebody bought me 4 YEARS AGO...I might expect a little flack ok lol

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
simple why did you buy the wrong color?
if you wanted another color you should have bought them from someone else.
solved deal with it stop complaining about the damn color

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:

uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wtf omg you are so right why didnt i think of that!!!! pppppfffff lolololol!!!! next time i have a problem im going to call you to help me solve it, you must be a genius!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:

uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wtf omg you are so right why didnt i think of that!!!! pppppfffff lolololol!!!! next time i have a problem im going to call you to help me solve it, you must be a genius!!!!
itll cost you for some advice next time
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
fr5.0 if I tried to return a christmas present somebody bought me 4 YEARS AGO...I might expect a little flack ok lol

like i said, i had no expectations but it just seems to me that i have a part that is pristine and never used on top of that it was bought from them, hence they prosperd off this very item already. i dont see the harm in a simple exchange i see the point so dont get me wrong. i just think with all of the above statements about the part better customer service should have been taken in to account due the circumstances. [patriot]

now with that said since most of this thread has turned in to propaganda. lets just say im in the marines and ive been over seas fighting for you. 4 years prior, befor i left, a friend buys me a bday gift, the day after my bday is a holiday and i leave the following morning at 4am. im not scheduled for any leave for the next 4 years but apon my return i take a week to visit with family and then get back to more important things in life (my car). i remember the parts that i had recived 4 years prior, now my friend didnt know other wise he would have bought me the right ones, but i wanted the black ones so now 4 years latter i just want to EXCHANGE them for the other ones. lololololol ok is this the story i should have used cuz looking back at that theres no way they could have turned me away. anyway this last part was all just in fun so i hope yall dont take it the wrong way.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:

quote:
OH god [Roll Eyes] here we go crying race you rediculas douche bag. I can not tell what color fr5.0's skin is by the way he types can you?

im black and latino lol. wtf who brings race in to a simple conversation? the race card is so played out get out of here with that shit!!!!

[ January 04, 2009, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

quote:
quote:

like i said, i had no expectations but it just seems to me that i have a part that is pristine and never used on top of that it was bought from them, hence they prosperd off this very item already. i dont see the harm in a simple exchange i see the point so dont get me wrong. i just think with all of the above statements about the part better customer service should have been taken in to account due the circumstances. [patriot]

now with that said since most of this thread has turned in to propaganda. lets just say im in the marines and ive been over seas fighting for you. 4 years prior, befor i left, a friend buys me a bday gift, the day after my bday is a holiday and i leave the following morning at 4am. im not scheduled for any leave for the next 4 years but apon my return i take a week to visit with family and then get back to more important things in life (my car). i remember the parts that i had recived 4 years prior, now my friend didnt know other wise he would have bought me the right ones, but i wanted the black ones so now 4 years latter i just want to EXCHANGE them for the other ones. lololololol ok is this the story i should have used cuz looking back at that theres no way they could have turned me away. anyway this last part was all just in fun so i hope yall dont take it the wrong way.

If you were overseas fighting for our country..I would just buy a new one for you. [patriot]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
If you were overseas fighting for our country..I would just buy a new one for you. [patriot]

good post [patriot]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That's 3 extra years they sat with neither you (obviously) nor Navid doing anything with them.

Do you Know me? do you buy my F*&^%&^^ parts for me? then its not your buisness what I do with my parts. So you need to shut your mouth and keep my name out of your post since you don't even know anything about this deal or if he even bought the part from me!

"WOW FIRST TIME I GOT MAD ON CAFORDS" [Mad]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

ok so on tuesday, i shot down to sac mustang. spoke to steve (this was the guy i remember)a whole lot nicer even gave my buddy a free 5.0 mag. he did the swap for the ones i wanted, b.s.ed with us for a while, told us about the new owner we shook hands and called it a misunderstanding.

thanks steve for taking time to asses the situation

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Hold on fellas.................... lemme go grab my popcorn

Ok Go [Razz]

lmao.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
91MSDFox
¯
Member # 8749

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91MSDFox  Ford pictures for 91MSDFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
longest fuckin paragraph ive ever read....glad u got ur swap tho

--------------------
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
jae jae has one but it's usually doing donuts in his car while he's video taping....

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
But i thought the other shop swaped them out a while ago.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
ok so on tuesday, i shot down to sac mustang. spoke to steve (this was the guy i remember)a whole lot nicer even gave my buddy a free 5.0 mag. he did the swap for the ones i wanted, b.s.ed with us for a while, told us about the new owner we shook hands and called it a misunderstanding.

thanks steve for taking time to asses the situation

good shit glad to see them make an effort to keep what little customers they have left [patriot]
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny I could have sworn he said Tog's swapped them out. HUh...Weird..

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com