Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » sac mustang (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: sac mustang
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why do they never cease to amaze me? So here's my story, last night I go to a good friends house and turns out he has a set of motor sport valve covers just laying around, brand new in the unopened box for what ever reason he shoots me a very reasonable deal and now there mine. Ecstatic because they're mine but a little dismayed because I wanted the black ones, but no worries because it was a good deal. Upon arrival at my house I open the box only to find the original receipt. WOW! So today I get a brilliant idea, at about 10 or so i leave work go get the valve covers and finally arrive at 4631 Auburn Blvd Sacramento, CA yea that's right, Sac Mustang. Now with tones of problems in the past and over a hundred complaints from other people that I've heard alone I proceed through the front door thinking its just a simple swap out, no worries. Some one greets me right away and were off. I present him with the valve covers and he inspects them (no problem) I then hand him the receipt he inspects it and to my dismay he gets a puzzled look on his face he looks up at me and very calmly says "you did not purchase these valve covers", so I reply "I bought them from the guy who did. I only wish to swap them out, I do not want the money and if you need I can call him right now". He tels me it wont be necessary, grabs the box and disappears in to the back. A second later he comes back explains to me that the purchase date was so old that they have changed the design he then checks the 2009 catalog and looks at me kind of baffled and says "well, I'm wrong they haven't changed the design. But due to the fact that you're not the original purchaser and the time line being to old I can't help you." Enraged I grab my box and leave, a second glance towards the back parking lot and I switch my path and drive back to chat with Jason Miller of NorCal MotorSports(a decently ran shop with affordable prices and wonderful customer service). As I begin to vent about my dilemma to Jason I remember that the walls between the shops don't go all the way to the ceiling so I choose my words wisely, so as not to get Jason in to a conflict with the owner of Sac Mustang. I explain to him that I was a little disappointed about the polished instead of the black and that Sac Mustang would not honer their receipt due to the age of the purchase. But no biggie because I got a good deal on them about a half a second later the door to NorCal swings open and I see Steve, a guy that has worked at Sac Mustang for a good number of years. I nod at him but he gives me a weird look. He enters the shop and goes around the desk and a car and tuns around and looks at me he says "what are you doing? trying to get free labor?" me thinking it was a joke reply as I laugh "yea right". He then proceeds to tell me that I'm talking shit about Sac Mustang and that I'm the always want shit for free kind of guy and I want them to order me a set of valve covers to trade for a set that I didn't even pay for. Floored I present the evidence, I have a receipt and it was none of his business if I did or didn't pay for the parts and explained that I was simply venting to Jason because I would rather have the black ones instead of the polished ones, and at no time did I say I thought that the guys at Sac Mustang where dousch bags for not exchanging them and having shitty customer service (i just added the last part because that's how i really feel).He then shut his mouth and did not say another word to me, so I stared him down for a min hoping he would look up and I could take his lopy ass out side and teach him a lesson. Needless to say I left with not much more said except "lets go before i beat this guys ass". Due to a lot of respect to Gary and Jason Miller of NorCal MotorSports. Sorry, I just needed to vent hope you guys had a good day and Happy New Year.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh just to let you guys know, I went to Tognoties and explained what had happened at sac mustang. They where just delighted to exchange them for me. [Big Grin]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its probly the economy thats why they didnt its hard to keep the doors open now a dayz so dont take it personal
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
its probly the economy thats why they didnt its hard to keep the doors open now a dayz so dont take it personal

they already made there money, and on top of that the polished ones cost more than the black ones. Its win/win for them it was just a simple swap, and in times like this i would want to keep all the customers i could. [BS flag]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sacmustang is a joke!! I could have told you that before you went!
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how many times do we have to go through this!!! they suck and always will. f sac mustang said it before and i will say it again. summit and the many parts yards out here are more than enough. i have always told all my friends to stay away and even took three sac mustang stickers off friends cars.

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Stangman@SM
¯
Member # 6223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangman@SM  Ford pictures for Stangman@SM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you serious? I'm not going to go on here and call you out on some of your exaggerations, but you have to admit you were trying to get something for nothing. You admmited to Jason and myself that you got them for free and you expected us to give you customer service and pay the freight to get you the valve covers you wanted. Then we were expected to take back 4 year old valve covers that were not in a nice new box. It is not easy to sell products when it looks old and returned. Possibly had you been the one to purchase them or even been a customer of ours, we could have helped you out a little. I know Navid and I would not have had a problem working out a deal with him if he had walked in with the same request. He was the customer. We owe him the service. I'm sure your not even in our computer system.

Maybe if your approach was different. Maybe if you agreed to pay some freight. Maybe even agree on a partial credit because the box was shitty or they were 4 years old. Maybe then we could have worked something out. But like I said to you earlier. You wanted something for nothing.

Then to go on about wanting to kick my ass over a set of valve covers is really sad. Lets be serious, there just valve covers. There are bigger things in life to get your feelings hurt by.

I think that I am a pretty reasonable guy and I don't mind helping people out. But its got to be give and take and it has to be fair.

No hard feelings from me on this. If you need anything in the future, give me a call. I wont mind seeing what I can do to help.

-Steve

--------------------
www.sacramento-mustang.com/

Posts: 103 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***
¯
Member # 2978

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***  Ford pictures for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by the02stangman:
Are you serious? I'm not going to go on here and call you out on some of your exaggerations, but you have to admit you were trying to get something for nothing. You admmited to Jason and myself that you got them for free and you expected us to give you customer service and pay the freight to get you the valve covers you wanted. Then we were expected to take back 4 year old valve covers that were not in a nice new box. It is not easy to sell products when it looks old and returned. Possibly had you been the one to purchase them or even been a customer of ours, we could have helped you out a little. I know Navid and I would not have had a problem working out a deal with him if he had walked in with the same request. He was the customer. We owe him the service. I'm sure your not even in our computer system.

Maybe if your approach was different. Maybe if you agreed to pay some freight. Maybe even agree on a partial credit because the box was shitty or they were 4 years old. Maybe then we could have worked something out. But like I said to you earlier. You wanted something for nothing.

Then to go on about wanting to kick my ass over a set of valve covers is really sad. Lets be serious, there just valve covers. There are bigger things in life to get your feelings hurt by.

I think that I am a pretty reasonable guy and I don't mind helping people out. But its got to be give and take and it has to be fair.

No hard feelings from me on this. If you need anything in the future, give me a call. I wont mind seeing what I can do to help.

-Steve

im just gunna tell you guys that i heard this story already today and i know for a fact that fr5.0 aint no punk and if he said thats what happened then thats what happened he wouldnt have walked out over shipping charges and i saw the box a couple of smudges but no rips or wrinkles and to be honest ive never bought anything from sac mustang that didnt have smudges on the box if you think hes over exagerating steve i bet you can pm him and talk about it but i bet hes not [BS flag]

--------------------
MM PERFORMANCE
916-993-9581

Posts: 861 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:

-Steve

im glad i like to take pics
 -
 -
and ya thats one of my tool boxes so now that i cought you in a lie about how the box was all f$@ked up now ill just let every one else figure out the rest of your lies like how i didnt put you on blast and how you didnt shut your mouth and no i doubt you know him that well cuz if you did you would know he isnt in the game of giving shit away i bought them but thats none of your consern basicaly what youre saying is if some ones not in your comp system you dont have to show respect or common curtisy right well i got news for you you have no respect and no customer service skills bet im in your comp tho and just for the record no one gave me any kind of alternative to pay any kind of freight or restock fee i came in that dump very polite and explained the situation and it got me basicaly spit in my face before you make your self look dumb again read the first post son sorry every one for the mispel and the run on im to drunk hope every one had a safe new year [patriot]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am not a fan of Sac Mustang nor Tognottis. At least you got what you wanted in the end.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
lotathrottle.
¯
Member # 4826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lotathrottle.  Ford pictures for lotathrottle.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
for what ever reason he shoots me a very reasonable deal and now there mine.

you got the valve covers for free, good deal

--------------------
95 gt not sure yet
12.00 03 gt - traded in
11.51 04 mach - retired
11.82 02 GT - traded in
12.70 87 LX - parted
13.80 93 GT - sold

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by lotathrottle.:
quote:
for what ever reason he shoots me a very reasonable deal and now there mine.

you got the valve covers for free, good deal
no, see your getting the story confused Eric, and you where there. I never said i got them for free, steve said i did!!!! I definitely paid for them

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:

no one wants to punch you over valve covers! you have a big mouth, and given the chance i can help you out with that problem.
you walked in to a situation that you werent even part of, had you come to the counter (inside sac mustang) you would have known the situation and would have seen the not so raggedy (as you say) box. If you haddent come in to norcal like a jack ass, I would have told you the shitty news as well. why where you air hustlin from the other side of the wall any way. No one was talking shit, except you. Next time run your mouth a little closer to me, quit hidding behind cars.
Just curious but, why did you walk half way accross the shop befor you opened your mouth?
cowerd i assume!!!!!

[ January 01, 2009, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hold on fellas.................... lemme go grab my popcorn

Ok Go [Razz]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
first drama of 09!!! [Big Grin]

This wouldn't be CA Fords without it. GO CAFORDS! [patriot] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
Stangman@SM
¯
Member # 6223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangman@SM  Ford pictures for Stangman@SM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

no one wants to punch you over valve covers! you have a big mouth, and given the chance i can help you out with that problem.
you walked in to a situation that you werent even part of, had you come to the counter (inside sac mustang) you would have known the situation and would have seen the not so raggedy (as you say) box. If you haddent come in to norcal like a jack ass, I would have told you the shitty news as well. why where you air hustlin from the other side of the wall any way. No one was talking shit, except you. Next time run your mouth a little closer to me, quit hidding behind cars.
Just curious but, why did you walk half way accross the shop befor you opened your mouth?
cowerd i assume!!!!!

fr5.0, I only came on here to make peace. I offered to help you out at the end of my post. A few weeks ago when you and Ricky came in I thought you were cool.
Your right I wasn't in the showroom to see the valve covers becasue I was in the warehouse, but I was informed that they did not appear to be resaleable. I'm sorry that I got irritated when I overheard you talking to Nor-Cal. But you have to admit at that point you too were irritated and had an attitude with me.
Anyways, now that I have seen the valve covers in the photos, I will exchange them for you if you want. The offer is on the table.
But I have no desire to continue this with you anymore. So say what you want about me, but I am again offering to help.
This is my last post about this.

--------------------
www.sacramento-mustang.com/

Posts: 103 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know people that have had shit service from them, and ive heard MANY more stories around the same lines. Coming on here to blast back at a member who was telling a story (with pics to back it up ie: quality of products and box) Is retarded. You guys are a joke. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so I don't know what happend and I'm not involved in this drama at all. I like sac mustang and steve, he has always helped me out.

As far as fr5.0 goes, whether he paid for the valve covers or got them for free its irrelevant and its between him and I.

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow! sac mustang got owned. at least he's a stand up guy now, offering help when u don't need it anymore. haha

the classic i just got owned reply:
"I'm done arguing over this subject and wish to go no further, this is my last reply"

GOOOOOOOOD!

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do i have to say it again

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nah T hopefully they got it now , now if me and you got up in sac mustang and had a nice stock of fox parts we could do some damage in sales easily
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

quote:
Originally posted by Stangs R Us:
nah T hopefully they got it now , now if me and you got up in sac mustang and had a nice stock of fox parts we could do some damage in sales easily

you never lied

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***
¯
Member # 2978

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***  Ford pictures for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you guys would make that shop go out of business faster than it is already

--------------------
MM PERFORMANCE
916-993-9581

Posts: 861 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond Dave  Ford pictures for Diamond Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok, I'd like to say a few words about this. First of all, I would like to point out that I used to work at Sac Mustang, until very recently, but left due to school and me possibly moving up north. I did NOT leave due to any downsizing or the company going out of business (which they weren't). All speculation on them going under is just that... speculation. Until you have worked behind the scenes and know the TRUE financial situation of that company, you are just guessing.

Now when I worked there, we dealt with a lot of good people, and a lot of bad people. The one problem we ran into a lot is where people take the rule "the customer is always right", and play it well beyond where it should be played. Now given your situation, I can understand where you are coming from. A simple exchange is just that: an exchange for a part in which you want more than the one you currently have.

Now, in your situation, you were not the original person to purchase the product. Here lies problem number 1. Why is this a problem? We have no way of proving how you obtained the product. Your story could be 100% true (which it probably is, I'm not saying otherwise), but nobody knows for sure. Taking your payment to Navid completely out of the question (you got them for free or you paid for them... regardless, they're in YOUR hands now), we don't know if you found them, bought them from another store, whatever. If the original person who bought the product was the one who was trying to exchange them, then he would have been in a whole different ballpark.

Now that being said, I'm sure you are familiar with today's businesses, and the current return policies that are similar throughout the spectrum. 30 days is the norm, but some companies extend them for 60 days or even 90 days. Hell, let's say a full year, for argument's sake. Now you say that they had a different computer system than from when they were previously bought, right? Well Sac Mustang did infact update their system after a failure on the old program. This happened about 2.5-3 years ago. Basically, they went from a green screen to Windows XP (I'm assuming your receipt says Stoker Enterprises and Classic Corral towards the top?). Now you say these were purchased roughly 4 years ago, correct? This jumps us into problem number 2. Even if we were dealing with a full 1 year return policy, this exchange was attempted to be done after 4 years. That's 3 extra years they sat with neither you (obviously) nor Navid doing anything with them. After the return policy has expired, then you fully own the product. At that point, it is up to the company if they want to do an exchange or not. While they may just seem like simple valve covers to you, you may not realize that Ford, as well as MANY aftermarket suppliers discontinue products almost weekly. These valve covers may be still in production, and they may not. I don't know, and I don't care enough to do the research. I do know of a few others that have been discontinued since this past summer. Just because they are unused does NOT mean they are something they want to sell.

Now both these issues set aside, let’s say you WERE within the 30 day return policy, and you were infact the original person who bought the product. What was the original purchase for? I'm assuming the polished ones were, as you stated in the original post. Now obviously, those were what you wanted, and what you paid for. Even if they weren't what you wanted, they were paid for and purchased, which means they are yours. Any decision making after the original purchase lies directly on your shoulders. If you indeed wanted to get the black variants, why shouldn't you pay for your change of mind? Nobody forced you to buy the polished versions. I'm more than willing to bet something would have been done if either it was within the 30 days, or Navid exchanged them. Just like you pay for shipping expenses on parts shipped to your house, businesses have to pay for companies to get stock orders to their store's location. Nobody gets it to their door for free, as that middle man (FedEx, UPS, etc) is something no one can really avoid. Had you (in the least) come in with Navid, and offered to pay the freight charges to get the replacement covers to either you, or the store, then I'm fairly positive this situation wouldn't have been an issue whatsoever. The more poorly you take on the situation, the worse you are going to look, and the less likely you are going to get something done in your favor. If you walk in there, 4 years after the original purchase, not the original buyer, and have a bad attitude about the whole situation, all the while demanding free replacement parts, I can CLEARLY see why you got denied. I would have gladly done the same.
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0: …he has a set of motor sport valve covers just laying around, brand new in the unopened box for whatever reason he shoots me a very reasonable deal and now there mine. Ecstatic because they're mine but a little dismayed because I wanted the black ones, but no worries because it was a good deal…
As shown above, you purchased the valve covers knowing full and well they were the ones you wanted! If you want black ones.. then buy black ones! Problem solved.
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0: today I get a brilliant idea, at about 10 or so i leave work go get the valve covers and finally arrive at 4631 Auburn Blvd Sacramento, CA yea that's right, Sac Mustang. Now with tones of problems in the past and over a hundred complaints from other people that I've heard alone I proceed through the front door thinking its just a simple swap out, no worries.
So if you have had “tons” of problems with them in the past, what makes you think this is A) a “brilliant” idea and B) a simple swap out?
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:But no biggie because I got a good deal on them
So now it’s no biggie? You say it so nonchalant like this isn’t even worth a post on CAFords. Yet you ranted about it? Doesn’t sound like you are interpreting your side of the story very fairly.
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:about a half a second later the door to NorCal swings open and I see Steve, a guy that has worked at Sac Mustang for a good number of years. I nod at him but he gives me a weird look.
I would have too. You don’t sound like the most intelligent guy out there.
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:He enters the shop and goes around the desk and a car and tuns around and looks at me he says "what are you doing? trying to get free labor?" me thinking it was a joke reply as I laugh "yea right".
You know damn well what he meant. Don’t try to sugar coat it saying you thought he was kidding.
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:He then proceeds to tell me that I'm talking shit about Sac Mustang and that I'm the always want shit for free kind of guy and I want them to order me a set of valve covers to trade for a set that I didn't even pay for.
Well YEAH! What the hell else are you doing here?!
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:Floored I present the evidence, I have a receipt and it was none of his business if I did or didn't pay for the parts and explained that I was simply venting to Jason because I would rather have the black ones instead of the polished ones, and at no time did I say I thought that the guys at Sac Mustang where dousch bags for not exchanging them and having shitty customer service
If you’re attempting to exchange the parts, it is FULLY their business of how you obtained the parts. THEY WERE THE PERSON WHO ORIGINALLY SOLD THEM!!
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:then shut his mouth and did not say another word to me, so I stared him down for a min hoping he would look up and I could take his lopy ass out side and teach him a lesson. Needless to say I left with not much more said except "lets go before i beat this guys ass"
“no biggie” eh? Sounds like you have an attitude problem. There is more to life than valve covers and car parts. Once you understand how a business works, I’m sure you’d have a LOT different outlook on this situation. But judging by your maturity level, I don’t think that is coming anytime soon. Everyone knows fighting is not the answer to situations like this. ESPECIALLY when car parts are the given argument. Really. Get a damn life and GROW UP.

--------------------
1993 Taurus SHO MTX Red/Grey
-Stock hotness DD

Posts: 475 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After reading this whole thread, what would make more sense would be to post the original PURCHASE DATE of the product.

What is SacMustangs return policy? 30days? 60days? 90days? Original packaging and original reciept?

fr5.0 had the original reciept, and if the product was still in the original 30-60-90 days then this shouldnt been an issue.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com