Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » let the hating begin... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: let the hating begin...
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Update..

seen the piece of shit in wal-mart last night and it hit the fan.. i punked him so bad if it wasnt for his bitch being there and walmart security threatning to call the cops i would have beat the shit out of him... he couldnt even figure out something to say..just had this dumbass look on his face..must have never had the shit thrown back in his face or had to deal with the persons he stole cars from..

[ January 14, 2009, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thers alot that goes into this cars i would of murder his punk ass [Mad] [worship]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Update..

seen the piece of shit in wal-mart last night and it hit the fan.. i punked him so bad if it wasnt for his bitch being there and walmart security threatning to call the cops i would have beat the shit out of him... he couldnt even figure out something to say..just had this dumbass look on his face..must have never had the shit thrown back in his face or had to deal with the persons he stole cars from..

I dunno what you have going on in life (ie family, kids,...). But if you are gonna let it go then let it go. If you are gonna get off into gangsta shit then jump all the way in the deep end. The reason I say this is because I had a friend killed by a coward recently in New Orleans. Similar to your situation, long standing beef over something he know he did. Well caught him out bad one day, my friend punked him. Cool right? Nah, not to be out done, the coward was on one, one day and since rumor spread he was punked, and since my friend is a career/family man his path was easier to cross than this low-lifes who can easily hide under rocks. Well under the guidance of a friend he walks up and blasted my friend. All over some dumb shit. Anyway not to preach, juts making you aware you opened the door for other dumbshit. Just becareful when dealing with low-lifes. Like grandfather said. Once you have something to live for, you should never mess around with people who have something to die for.
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok o-b-one...thanks for lookin out but dudes not really a low life and is just a wannabe playin gangsta,u dont know either of us but i do..and i know the situation..like i said before N8..i know what im doin..but again thanks for lookin out..ive been around and know when to act out and to keep my mouth shut...went to school with dude and known him for years and trust me his balls havnt dropped one bit..im just tryin to get some sort of closure..everyone needs to put there selves in my shoes and im sure they all would do the same..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

and who said anything about letting shit go?? HE STOLE MY FUCKING CAR!! does that make sense to any of u??? this piece of shit never got caught and had the balls to smile and say whats up to me like im a fucking idiot..fuck that and fuck him ima get mine...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
and who said anything about letting shit go?? HE STOLE MY FUCKING CAR!! does that make sense to any of u??? this piece of shit never got caught and had the balls to smile and say whats up to me like im a fucking idiot..fuck that and fuck him ima get mine...

How you going to say I stole your CAR? and why the (**&& you post my myspace?

.JUST PLAYING AROUND! [Big Grin]

Hey bro
All I have to say is be safe. I have to agree I don't think I could let shit go but sometimes letting shit go is better then getting in trouble with the law???
I would begin by making a flyer about the story (don't say your name) with the dudes pics and one night pass it out in his neiborhood, place it on their cars, mail boxes, WARNING them of this GUY [patriot]

Good Luck

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Shit or get off the pot then.

Knuckle up, let justice run its course or let it go. But flinching at him every time you see him wont bring you car back or win you any brownie points.

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree with N8. I have been in trouble and locked up for a few months and it is not fun. I luckily learned from my mistakes. Violence will not solve anything. The fact that you confronted him in a violent manner will only escalate to something bad happening down the road. If you do pay him back by doing something to him or his personal belongings, then it will just come back to haunt you. It could by like N8's friend. My advice, let it go. I know that car meant a lot to you but escalating the issue will only mean negative results. Good Luck with what ever you decide to do.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
woww! Harryo didnt do anythin?

I think NavidR has a great idea about posting flyers .. That be some funny shit, i always be over at Valley high and if neighbours see some shit like that, its all bad for the crook.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
woww! Harryo didnt do anythin?

I think NavidR has a great idea about posting flyers .. That be some funny shit, i always be over at Valley high and if neighbours see some shit like that, its all bad for the crook.... [Big Grin]

Its not just an Idea, I've done this shit before about 5 years ago. The guy is still crying about it. Trust me, oh ya find his family/friends home and flyer there too!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

hey thanks guys i really appriciate all the input i know to let shit go it just gets to me so bad seeing that piece of shit just act like its nothing...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sic9250. i know you said the cops would not do anything for you but if you have proof why not go to abc7 on your side. or any other news agency. once they publish a story the cops will be on your case so fast. and you might get some justice.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Insurance Dude:
sic9250. i know you said the cops would not do anything for you but if you have proof why not go to abc7 on your side. or any other news agency. once they publish a story the cops will be on your case so fast. and you might get some justice.

And if 7 gets on your side, you might get a new mustang for free!!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

FREE CAR?? hahaha i highly doubt that...cops or anybody but the owner for that matter dont give a rats ass about a stolen car..if u have had a car stolen u know what im talkin about...this is all old news but with recent twists and turns from me doing my homework..its all street drama now not one cop will really give a shit...or be able to do anything for that matter considering i dont have valuble evidence cause his best friend was caught with the goods..not him..but best friend (doing a year and ows 12k) has no problem putting his boys dirty on front street..we all know each other and used to kick it and ride together back in the day so i know all the ins and outs of the lifestyle those bithces used to live..and i was young and stupid and didnt do my homework so i got fucked...3 years later everything finally got laid out and brought to the surface cause nobody is perfect and dont not get caught up sometime...so this is just street drama that i wanted to bring to my buddies on CA fords [patriot] ..Harry and i know the truth and the truth is he stole my pride and joy and years later i found out..cant do anything worth getting my car back but to vent..ya it wasnt smart punking him or starting more shit but common..who wouldnt want closure on some shit like this??? [Confused]
i guess im just really tryin to get some sort of justice..for me..and beating the shit out of him is plenty enough for me... [patriot] but yes,in the end this is all just bullshit old drama...im out-

[ January 20, 2009, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com