Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This makes me wish I didn't own a Mustang. (Page 2)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: This makes me wish I didn't own a Mustang.
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 302 DROP:
im pretty sure every1 who posted in this thread has did burnouts or donuts in their car before, so why criticize? i know every1 grows up and gets out of that stage of doing donuts, but look at all of the people in the video, they look young,

one post i agree with 302drop. lol i guess i grown up alittle fsaster than norm. [Big Grin] i must say i dont think i've down any donuts in any of my stangs, just in my elco back in 99 in devry parking lot in newark in the rain since thats the only time it would swang them.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
public streets mang. have a kid or two and you may change your tune. what would you do if a 'car club' ran over your son or daughter while flippin dounuts on the street? be honest....you wouldn't say shit like, "awww we just a car club hangin out". You'd want blood as would everyone else would. I know I would. [burnout] [burnout]

take it somewhere else in my opinion. I can say that even when I was younger and dumber than I am now I still went to NON RESIDENTIAL area's to pull that stuff.

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
public streets mang. have a kid or two and you may change your tune. what would you do if a 'car club' ran over your son or daughter while flippin dounuts on the street? be honest....you wouldn't say shit like, "awww we just a car club hangin out". You'd want blood as would everyone else would. I know I would. [burnout] [burnout]

take it somewhere else in my opinion. I can say that even when I was younger and dumber than I am now I still went to NON RESIDENTIAL area's to pull that stuff.

What are you talking about? And who are you talking to? If you're talking to me lets just assume for a momemt that I do donuts in the middle of busy intersections everyday after work and I promote my club to do donuts whenever and wherever they can. Although none of the above really happens, lets just assume that.

Donuts versus Street racing?
Do your research and find out how many people have been killed by doing donuts, then research how many have died from street racing. Get back to me after you're done.

What is it that you do? Reason I ask because I haven't seen you at the track, nor talk about the track, probably because your Ford can't make it to the track, but you're on this site. So get back to figuring out how to use your XBOX 360 and speak to me with some facts when you find them.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, first off I am sure most of you know how I feel about doing donuts. Just look to the street racing posts for that answer. I happen to like rap, but this video does not do our hobby any good. Put the same beat to a rap song and have video of stangs at a road course or drag strip and I might like it. For me, the video sucks, is sending a message that I dont want to be a part of. Just my .02

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually I'm talking to anyone that feels like they have the right to put others in danger by flipping donuts in public streets. The fact you got so upset only tells me the obvious. Which really doesn't matter to be honest.

Does a ratio really matter to normal people. More people die from street racing than donuts.....that is your argument? Seriously lol? I did however check onine, in 2 min. found a number of deaths assosiated with doing, "assumed donuts".

I'm a non confritational person and wasn't looking to offend you, which I clearly did so, and somehow struck a cord in your pride. I apologize for my assumed disrespect if that was the case.

My mustang is very very slow. It can't even make it out of the garage...your right. My number of track days are I think like 4. Never beating 13.9 or going faster than 105. Just making the trip there was a feat all it's own. Anyone that knows will agree with you, my mustang is a POS! I can say however that my occupation has nothing to do with the number of track days I've attended or the speed or lack there of my car puts out. Thanks for asking though.

As for or my xbox...it's working quite well thanks to the people of cafords taking the time to help me out. Send me a friend request so we can play together and be pals okay! I wouldn't want there to be any hard feelings.

With much love, (oh and Respect)
J

Below for your reading pleasure are the links to some of the sites I found that pertain to death by donuts. I don't expect anyone to read them but for arguments sake I took the extra time to privide the link.

http://www.truveo.com/Car-Doing-Donuts-Crashes-Through-Restaurant/id/1508029779

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story/Woman-Killed-After-Truck-Slams-Into-Sports-Bar/lkSG2ly770KSpHiuz2UTFQ.cspx

http://archive.9news.com/news/printarticle.aspx?storyid=94802

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fort-collins-co/TDI9KRUS6F2C4CF9N

http://www.noiseoff.org/media/msnbc.sideshows.pdf

2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2SIK GT  Ford pictures for 2SIK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i feel you guy son the whole community thing But Damm its Just a video get over it ive done donuts [burnout] ive got sideways [burnout] but i dont sideshow and yes it makes us look bad.... no dought but its still a video maybe he didnt have enough money to rent a parking lot out to make his video but when it comes to music eveything is expensive i feel where he's coming from and ya if some idiot hit my child best belive they wouldnt see tha light of day after that i would bring hell to earth on that person but Streetracing is just as dangerous let me tell you im on nobodys side i feel thats both sides of the argument have a point but come on guys this is a good forum and its nearly xmas i think that we should keep all the negitive things to ourselves and never put down someone else unless they put you down.im not trying to be the peace makeer but im just giving my input on all this Bull... [Smile]

--------------------
all u see is tail lights if u where driving a chevy

Posts: 979 | From: San Jose Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by 2SIK GT:
i feel you guy son the whole community thing But Damm its Just a video get over it ive done donuts [burnout] ive got sideways [burnout] but i dont sideshow and yes it makes us look bad.... no dought but its still a video maybe he didnt have enough money to rent a parking lot out to make his video but when it comes to music eveything is expensive i feel where he's coming from and ya if some idiot hit my child best belive they wouldnt see tha light of day after that i would bring hell to earth on that person but Streetracing is just as dangerous let me tell you im on nobodys side i feel thats both sides of the argument have a point but come on guys this is a good forum and its nearly xmas i think that we should keep all the negitive things to ourselves and never put down someone else unless they put you down.im not trying to be the peace makeer but im just giving my input on all this Bull... [Smile]

Yup... I do agree. Merry Christmas. Be safe this Christmas and New Years. We all know what drunk drivers do. . . thats for another thread lol.
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
quote:
Originally posted by 2SIK GT:

Yup... I do agree. Merry Christmas. Be safe this Christmas and New Years. We all know what drunk drivers do. . . thats for another thread lol.
Yup be safe. Shiny side up, rubber side down.

Merry Christmas.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats a good one... LOL! ive never heard that quote [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by eastoaklandss:
gotta love the haters that cant respect anything but fuckin 1320 [/QUOTE ]

I can respect that their rapping, but dont respect the fact of doing doughnuts a burnouts everywhere u live. just dont make sence to me. Seems u need to respect where u live an what people do for their communitty. car clubs are cool but claims areas is dumb.

+1
I agree the rap is fine(I am not a rap fan) you are bringing the mustang clubs to a new low level with the way you disrespect your comminity.
Pluis like I said before if you are going to do that shit in the rain you might as well be driving toyota 4 banger trucks lol [Roll Eyes]

So I guess you're his co-signer. Everyone, this how you can tell the maturity level between two people on the internet. 1st you co-sign with someone else, then you say something stupid. Next time before you reply send it to blown67 for proofreading.
I was trying to be nice about it ok.
it was actualy some of the dumbest shit I have seen. A bunch of thugs in mustangs trying to be cool(you end up looking like a bunch of punks). Get a little class will you. Is that better?

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this subject never gets old does it?...there are alot more thing worse in this world than doing donuts and its not that big of a deal..quit crying..if it makes you not want ya stang nomore then sell it
Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
this subject never gets old does it?...there are alot more thing worse in this world than doing donuts and its not that big of a deal..quit crying..if it makes you not want ya stang nomore then sell it

Until you kill yourself or someone else

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jdub07:
[qb] public streets mang. have a kid or two and you may change your tune. what would you do if a 'car club' ran over your son or daughter while flippin dounuts on the street? be honest....you wouldn't say shit like, "awww we just a car club hangin out". You'd want blood as would everyone else would. I know I would. [burnout] [burnout]

Donuts versus Street racing?
Do your research and find out how many people have been killed by doing donuts, then research how many have died from street racing. Get back to me after you're done.

I was going to say out of this topic but I can't.
I have never seen one person die or get hurt due to streetracing! when people die due to streetracing is when they race on public roads and those guys need to be SHOT! streetracing is when you go out to middle of nowhere and race, hey come and do donuts out there, trust me know one will hate and they want to watch
See the problem people have here is that the stuff is done on public roads.

this is just my two cents, I don't care what you do or will ever hate on anything anyone does!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I drive a 4 banger toy truck, 88 lifted on 33s with the almighty 22re. Its actually fun to bust yum yums with it in the rain!

[ December 22, 2008, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:

give me an example of where someone died from doing a donut?

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 514 Mullet  Ford pictures for 514 Mullet    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He should be thanking you for promoting his car club. I have seen this video on several sites in the last week. I think E-40 did a recent music video that involved nothing but sideshow clips. Guess its working. What the hell would you expect them to put in a video they make? %90 of your ghetto asses have done far worse and posted video proof of it even. This site IS a sideshow. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Posts: 215 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
bust yum yums

LOL! I laugh out loud everytime I hear someone say yum yums!

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:

give me an example of where someone died from doing a donut?
LOL
j0eyabs
¯
Member # 1026

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for j0eyabs  Ford pictures for j0eyabs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Though I don't agree with people street racing and doing doughnuts in the middle of the road I do like the song. I know it's not easy to go into a studio and write and record a song so I respect the artist for that. I think the song and the beat are both good. The only thing I would change about the song is take the engine reving sound out or lower it some for the album version.
Posts: 767 | From: California | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since californiafords.com is becoming yumyumforums.com, we should have a contest to see who can bust the hyphiest yum yums. And a contest to see who can make the hyphiest yum yum video. Times are changing and this is the way its gonna be for a while. No more racing, no more car shows, its all about yum yums now. Don't hate just embrace!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think donuts are fun but WAY over rated an geting played out thats just my thinking.... Even though cafords has had this conversation time an time again, It still seems to make a big deal everytime!! Dont get me wrong getting sideways is the shit swangin em every once in awhile is fun but if its your thing then its your thing! People dont need to hate an people dont need to do them in unsafe conditions either. No matter what people are gonna do what they do, wether its street racing, drag racing, sideshows, donuts anything. You dont have to respect it cause it aint your thing but you also dont have to hate.... As long as its not in your neck of the woods or around your people then let it blow over. It doesnt make them bad people or young punks no matter what. People low ride hydrolics, air bags an they got haters too. Bagged trucks drag on the freeways tearing them up but it looks cool an thats what they like to do! Everybody has there own thing you dont have to agree with it and or hate on it!Im not gonna encourage it but You guys that are doing donuts/sideshows be safe dont get your shit impounded an have fun!
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Since californiafords.com is becoming yumyumforums.com, we should have a contest to see who can bust the hyphiest yum yums. And a contest to see who can make the hyphiest yum yum video. Times are changing and this is the way its gonna be for a while. No more racing, no more car shows, its all about yum yums now. Don't hate just embrace!

I have to agree! If you are going to break the law, endanger yourself and others, disrespect your community, disturb the peace, and leave tire marks all over public streets, GO WIDE and make it count.

My own Yum Yum skills are lackluster since I tend to focus more on the legal drag racing side and I don't want to risk getting in trouble with the law, but can someone let me know when the next vid comes out so I know to get the popcorn ready.

YUM YUM NATION! [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
See the problem people have here is that the stuff is done on public roads

Bingo...

[ December 23, 2008, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

dp

[ December 23, 2008, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
...South Fremont???....

I think the same thing when I hear people say "West Bay". I guess I am not as old as I am because I do not see that big a issue with the subject matter of this vid/rap. I can say the commentary at the end could have been edited out...lol. If it was intended to push the car club, it did but I would think it sent the wrong message about the members. But hey that's your thang. Overall I don't see it as that big a issue.

lmao @ "Yum Yum's"

One thing I will add:

If you are in your late 20's plus. And you are doing donuts and actin a ass. Then you can throw yourself in the "old idiot or new fool" category

If you have kids, and are par-taking in these types of activities. Then you can throw yourself in the "old idiot or new fool" category

Basically if you are in a stage of life where you should be "getting your grown man/woman on". Then you can throw yourself in the "old idiot or new fool" category

Now if you are not old enough to vote, or still hang posters on your wall from teen beat magazine. Then you can attribute this to being "young dumb and full of cum". I just hope you live long enough to out grow it.

[ December 23, 2008, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 302 DROP:
im pretty sure every1 who posted in this thread has did burnouts or donuts in their car before, so why criticize? i know every1 grows up and gets out of that stage of doing donuts, but look at all of the people in the video, they look young,

i have never done a donut in my life [Whoo Whooooo!] .. i have eaten donuts tho [Big Grin]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com