Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 209 mustang owners (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 209 mustang owners
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by fasthatch:

quote:

quote:
i see slow cars

dave don't make me point out that there's 2 cars in my pic's that drug your ride...

yes the nova got me when i was only hit on 6 cly the only time the coupe got me i wasn't in drive it

lol your funny dave.. thats why i like you.. then i should say when my stang drug you it was na against your 474hp vortec. or that when the nova drug you it had 200 lbs of parts in the trunk and it was running 2inch exhaust. and still pulled you spinning the tires for a 100ft.

ps. you said he could drive your stang better than you.. thats why he was driving..

don't forget when you got pulled by me twice en the same night once was from a roll how in the hell do you miss second gear...

its not a race when somebody misses a gear i wouldnt clam that as a kill dave...and seriously stop makin excuses for your slow ass hatch..u and i had the same setup but u had ten pounds o boost and still could only get around me by 2 cars and u were blown!!!! i had cats and no power adder!! ur shit never ran hard..shit u couldnt even whip a couple of donuts haha [dance] [dance] jon i got ur back i was there for every race and saw everything myself..so dave stop always hatin cause yor the slowest of all haha [Big Grin] [burnout]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
i see slow cars

dave don't make me point out that there's 2 cars in my pic's that drug your ride...

yes the nova got me when i was only hit on 6 cly the only time the coupe got me i wasn't in drive it

lol your funny dave.. thats why i like you.. then i should say when my stang drug you it was na against your 474hp vortec. or that when the nova drug you it had 200 lbs of parts in the trunk and it was running 2inch exhaust. and still pulled you spinning the tires for a 100ft.

ps. you said he could drive your stang better than you.. thats why he was driving..

don't forget when you got pulled by me twice en the same night once was from a roll how in the hell do you miss second gear...

its not a race when somebody misses a gear i wouldnt clam that as a kill dave...and seriously stop makin excuses for your slow ass hatch..u and i had the same setup but u had ten pounds o boost and still could only get around me by 2 cars and u were blown!!!! i had cats and no power adder!! ur shit never ran hard..shit u couldnt even whip a couple of donuts haha [dance] [dance] jon i got ur back i was there for every race and saw everything myself..so dave stop always hatin cause yor the slowest of all haha [Big Grin] [burnout]

fool me jon only only race 3 times an you were not there when drew raced jon second a chace is a race on the street an if you miss a gear track or street an you take your foot out of it an stop you lose period an nver said my car was the fast but if guy want to race hit me up i will be more than happy to saw yor fucking ass off at the knees
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey jon post the video up of me racing the nova jake should have it
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahah ok dave whatever floats that boat your in but seriously i dont gotta stock pos to run with your hatch so when u get real power lmk and ill show how a REAl fuckin car is built.......

[ December 23, 2008, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

welch93lx
¯
Member # 8748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for welch93lx  Ford pictures for welch93lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LETHL 03:
Here's my 10th anniversary fron N. Stockton

-

-

i remaber seening u at the track..i was with my boy in da 04 vert cobra.

--------------------
1991 LX HAtchback
R.I.P LUIS

FordManDan
¯
Member # 432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordManDan  Ford pictures for FordManDan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is my 89 coupe, mostly stock.

-

-dan

[ December 23, 2008, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: FordManDan ]

--------------------
1971 Maverick Grabber
2001 SVT Lightning
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner 440-6

96mysticman
¯
Member # 8327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96mysticman  Ford pictures for 96mysticman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wtf john how you suppost to put the pics up here im trying to give the mystic some love too.... sooooo yeah when you sellin those rims lol 300 firm no low ballin thats whats up [patriot] [worship] [burnout] [Big Grin]
96mysticman
¯
Member # 8327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96mysticman  Ford pictures for 96mysticman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam i guess i better read the tread before i reply dave , brandon , john, ill drag all you bitchs lol in my stock cobra just the paint minus the fender is worth 3 tenths then i take the filter off and thats another 4 tenths lol i got all you lol just makin fun [Eek!] [burnout]
chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
here's mine i live in Manteca

here's my old 93

-

here's my 94 gt

-

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by 96mysticman:
dam i guess i better read the tread before i reply dave , brandon , john, ill drag all you bitchs lol in my stock cobra just the paint minus the fender is worth 3 tenths then i take the filter off and thats another 4 tenths lol i got all you lol just makin fun [Eek!] [burnout]

whats up matt give me call the old number still works
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah yeah rollin in stockton-3 on 26's for the snitches bitches.

I got a double pumper holley on the this whip....i'll smoke all ya'll.

-

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
welch93lx
¯
Member # 8748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for welch93lx  Ford pictures for welch93lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
yeah yeah rollin in stockton-3 on 26's for the snitches bitches.

I got a double pumper holley on the this whip....i'll smoke all ya'll.

-

is that realy ur ride..

--------------------
1991 LX HAtchback
R.I.P LUIS

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

[ December 26, 2008, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: SLPR93 ]

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

-
welch93lx
¯
Member # 8748

here u go SLPR93 save them to ur pc.
 -
 -
 -
 -
o ya did wash it up very good that day..
 -
 -
 -
for the haters...
 -

--------------------
1991 LX HAtchback
R.I.P LUIS

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

lol you have better pic of my car than me look like the 209 has some nice mustangs - the 26s
[burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout]

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

ttt common theres gotta be more 209 mustangs!!lets see em..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

xpeetypx
¯
Member # 8737

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xpeetypx  Ford pictures for xpeetypx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heres mines.
 -

[ December 30, 2008, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: xpeetypx ]

Posts: 76 | From: Central Valley | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have one too but I am trying to sell it...lol. I am done with foxes. A few of you I think I have seen driving around.
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here in Tracy...

My 05, right now with no engine but will be back on the streets next year.
 -

My 03 Cobra... right now torn apart at AED... will be back mid to late January.
 -

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
welch93lx
¯
Member # 8748

quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
ttt common theres gotta be more 209 mustangs!!lets see em..

+1 [Razz]

--------------------
1991 LX HAtchback
R.I.P LUIS

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I have one too but I am trying to sell it...lol. I am done with foxes. A few of you I think I have seen driving around.

pm me the super hook on your gt nate cmon bro i need a cheap daily driver
welch93lx
¯
Member # 8748

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

post pic then

--------------------
1991 LX HAtchback
R.I.P LUIS

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
owned since 99

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com