Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New Wheels On the Coupe (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Wheels On the Coupe
87CHP
¯
Member # 8205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87CHP  Ford pictures for 87CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by eastoaklandss:
forget tuckin em nicely... they look meaner with the sn95 rear setup my .02.... go stock length if you wanna "slam" the car...

I concur...
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tee boy that shit looks hard. Those springs are still new you'll settle at least another 1/4" [Big Grin] You gonna f around and make me nuy another stang.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by eastoaklandss:
forget tuckin em nicely... they look meaner with the sn95 rear setup my .02.... go stock length if you wanna "slam" the car...

hell yeah...i like em better with the sn95 rear too! that shit looks dope!

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

patrick_someone
Member # 8109

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for patrick_someone  Ford pictures for patrick_someone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AHH... You Stole My CAR!!! Just Kiddin I Have a Black 88 Ex-chp Also and am Running Original 10th aniversaries with 275/40/17s in the back and 245/45/17s in the front... You Dont have rubbing isues in the front with the 255s Though? I was Told anything bigger then the 245s and id have issues... But Gorgeous Notch Man your paint looks a lot better than mine... P.S. What kinda Tires you Running and How do you like them? I gotta Get New tires all around and right now im looking at the Falken FK452s Does anyone have any experience with these?
87CHP
¯
Member # 8205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87CHP  Ford pictures for 87CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by patrick_someone:
AHH... You Stole My CAR!!! Just Kiddin I Have a Black 88 Ex-chp Also and am Running Original 10th aniversaries with 275/40/17s in the back and 245/45/17s in the front... You Dont have rubbing isues in the front with the 255s Though? I was Told anything bigger then the 245s and id have issues... But Gorgeous Notch Man your paint looks a lot better than mine... P.S. What kinda Tires you Running and How do you like them? I gotta Get New tires all around and right now im looking at the Falken FK452s Does anyone have any experience with these?

I'm not going to lie. If I crank the wheel all the way it rubs a little on the fender liner. I'm running TOYO's all around. I think it's a solid tire. But all I here is good stuff about Falken's. Put a pic of your coupe up!
Turbizzy
¯
Member # 5620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turbizzy  Ford pictures for Turbizzy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shits lookin clean T. I don't think these guys realize that you already said we put motorsport C springs on it. We were afraid the tires were gonna be too wide and rub so we didn't want to drop it as drastic. The front do look like it could come down some more but then you'd have that hillbilly rake.

Here's your wheels on my SVO on Eibach Sportlines.

-
 -

mustang928
¯
Member # 2123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustang928  Ford pictures for mustang928    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keep going back&forth on whether or not I like them... But on the SVO they look GREAT [patriot]

Are they from LRS or ebay?

Posts: 333 | From: CALIFORNIA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
Turbizzy
¯
Member # 5620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turbizzy  Ford pictures for Turbizzy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well those are 87CHPs wheels, we just tried em my SVO that day to see if the tires would rub. On my svo they hell rubbed in the back whenever i went over bumps, my svo is just too slammed with the stock rear lincoln diff.
87CHP
¯
Member # 8205

Those rims are solid on the SVO.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com