Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Shes painted now..... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Shes painted now.....
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 514 Mullet:
I dont see the relevance of what it cost. But there is a little irony in the owner of a foxbody referring to this car as shit wouldnt you say? I mean what would that make say, a 1988 GT? lol

And Ive said this before but whenever the argument of price difference comes up its pretty pointless to use. If you had the money to put all the XXX amount of difference into a Mustang then guess what, you wouldnt have purchased a Mustang in the first place.

cmon fred youve been here long enough to know that most of the people here came into tons of money they would still be driving their beat up fox bodies and offering you half of what youre asking(which is already a more than fair price) for parts your selling.

you should just go drive that car off a cliff because a mustang is cheaper and can be faster for less.

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 514 Mullet  Ford pictures for 514 Mullet    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know. I forgot I should drive around a Mustang because its not fair my car cost more than an old GT. I can only race cars that cost more than mine. Next time I beat a lamborghini I bet he will be wishing he had a 30k car instead of his 200k one...
Posts: 215 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

And Ive said this before but whenever the argument of price difference comes up its pretty pointless to use. If you had the money to put all the XXX amount of difference into a Mustang then guess what, you wouldnt have purchased a Mustang in the first place.

lol are you kidding me? Just look at the cash dumped into Mustangs. Some people on here actualy love there Mustangs. Your covette is nice but I would not buy one, and yes I could afford one.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
quote:

lol are you kidding me? Just look at the cash dumped into Mustangs. Some people on here actualy love there Mustangs. Your covette is nice but I would not buy one, and yes I could afford one.
Apple's to Oranges - you have a 69 Mustang..lol

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Confused] ? I have a daily driven 91 fox body that I have changed and rebuilt just about everything. Did you not notice my login name lol. I have owned my 69 since high school so it is a family member now.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 514 Mullet  Ford pictures for 514 Mullet    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

So you believe that people are buying 3k cars but just saved the other 27k to build it instead of buying something nicer to begin with? I know you dont just pointing it out thats the theory used here. Yes, over YEARS time people put money into cars. And typically still dont compare to what some others spend just buying theres. I just find it funny when the excuse is used that theres a price difference. Sorry we dont all want to drive around in foxbodys. Some people want something else.
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

why apolagize for what you drive? I was just chimming in on what you said about the money. I gave you perspective from somebody who could buy a corvete thats all. I do not really want to own one, I do not like the whole persona they reflect thats all. This is a Ford site even though it is the most unloyal ford site I have ever been on or have seen. Drive what you want, just do not think that all the people on here would buy a vette if they only had the money thats all.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

I never said that they would. But there first choice would not be a Mustang. Well, not a GT anyways. The point, before it was twisted, was that he raced my car and lost then lied about it altogether as if it didnt happen. Its all typed out plain as day. Not like I said I shouldnt have beat him. But he started a race with me....and lost. Simple as that. Just like any Mustang that runs 10's Im sure can beat my car. That doesnt mean that I want theirs.

And for the record nobody hates corvette owners more than me.

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by white88:
quote:
So you didnt meet me on Arden and then try to race me up a freeway onramp with a 5 car leadoff and get passed before you made it up? Guess I started a rumor then. What was I thinking. Theres no way a stock Z06 could take a bolt on GT...

Just to verify. You definately NEVER raced THIS car? Nothing to be ashamed of. Far be it from me to say I felt it was a fair race but damn, no reason to be dishonest about what happened. lol
 -

Oh and 2stangs, Ill just have to give you a bye run this time. This car doesnt run 10's.

How much money did that Zoshit cost? How much money does ugotsmoked have into his? For as much money as you spent on that car I could have built a 9sec street car and still have money left over [Eek!] Keep up the good work the engine compartment looks great. Are you going to spray it with the booster and all the wiring in?
I had about 8 grand in it. putting 3 more in right now. Ill be painting it with the booster in. i have a lot of taping to do.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks clean man! Can't wait to see it finished and ready to rock!

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks buddy. [patriot]

--------------------

66coupe
¯
Member # 8549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66coupe  Ford pictures for 66coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I never said that they would. But there first choice would not be a Mustang. Well, not a GT anyways. The point, before it was twisted, was that he raced my car and lost then lied about it altogether as if it didnt happen. Its all typed out plain as day. Not like I said I shouldnt have beat him. But he started a race with me....and lost. Simple as that. Just like any Mustang that runs 10's Im sure can beat my car. That doesnt mean that I want theirs.

And for the record nobody hates corvette owners more than me.

Then if you own a corvette why the fuck do u hate corvette owners. god i hate corvette guys like you who thinks ur shit is faster than everyone elses just cause of the name of your car. but i do agree with you. i hate corvette owners too. just seems like your one of them lol [Eek!]

and chad ive seen that mustang run. this car is hella clean cant wait to see the finished product. [burnout] [patriot]

514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

The beauty of typing out things is that you cannot lie about what I typed. See how you look really stupid right now by saying that I think my shit is faster than everyone else when its boldly typed out that I said 2stangs would beat my car along with anything else that runs 10's? I can like a car and not like the people that drive them. I never thought much of Mustang owners with CAI's and dumped flowmasters thinking their cars were fast either though through the years that Ive owned those. Read before inserting your foot into your mouth next time.
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

quote:
Originally posted by mustang racing66:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 514 Mullet:
[qb]

and chad ive seen that mustang run. this car is hella clean cant wait to see the finished product. [burnout] [patriot]

thanks! me too! [Smile]

--------------------

66coupe
¯
Member # 8549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66coupe  Ford pictures for 66coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I can like a car and not like the people that drive them.

you hate corvette owners... but you are a corvette owner....... so you hate yourself [Confused] im not trying to talk shit to you im just extremely confused by some of the stuff you said... lol and no i didn't read through every single post you made on this thread so i don't know everything you said but i do know everything i did read, was you talking shit about mustangs and calling chad a liar in like 3 posts. dude nobody gives a fuck if u think you beat him or not. he obviously doesn't remember it. so just leave it alone man. its just making everybody hate corvette owners even more. lol

[ December 18, 2008, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: mustang racing66 ]

66coupe
¯
Member # 8549

quote:
I do not really want to own one, I do not like the whole persona they reflect thats all. This is a Ford site even though it is the most unloyal ford site I have ever been on or have seen. Drive what you want, just do not think that all the people on here would buy a vette if they only had the money thats all.

perfect way to put it. i totally agree [Wink] [patriot]
fr50
Member # 8816

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr50  Ford pictures for fr50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just a thought, could it be posible that you raced a differant 99 to 04 gt with chrome fr's on it?
i mean they did build a couple thousand white ones through the years!
unless you clearly remember locking eyes, and exchanging (come fuck me) looks with chad.
do you even know each other? do you even know what he looks like? i mean the guys so short he looks like miss daisy in the front seat, so if you raced him you woulda thought you raced an old lady!!! lol
im just sayin, do you cruz the zo around and pump on old ladys to get your point accross?

514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

You post, yet you do not read posts. Quit trying go turn a simple ribbing into spouting off your ignorance of others over the internet. In case any of YOU dont know what Chad looks like then here he is with his car, his girlfriend, and his dog being a good sport on camera for yours truly. Any other questions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzWFuJA4aPk

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fred and chad both known each other for a while.theyre buddies and they were just shit talking to each other.i love how a bunch of people who dont know either party try to jump in on this not knowing shit about the situation.

and for the record fred is not your typical vette owner.and hes had more mustangs than probably 90% of any board members here.

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
fr50
Member # 8816

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr50  Ford pictures for fr50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gtowned.:
fred and chad both known each other for a while.theyre buddies and they were just shit talking to each other.i love how a bunch of people who dont know either party try to jump in on this not knowing shit about the situation.

and for the record fred is not your typical vette owner.and hes had more mustangs than probably 90% of any board members here.

yo homes, i was joking to. i been knowing chad for a couple of years.
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Sooooooo, uhhhhhmmmmm, who likes my inner fenders? [Big Grin]

i love ca fords.

--------------------

66coupe
¯
Member # 8549

quote:

lol thats funny. and hes my brother. didnt know you two knew each other hella well.
66coupe
¯
Member # 8549

quote:
Originally posted by gtowned.:
i love how a bunch of people who dont know either party try to jump in on this not knowing shit about the situation.

umm... im chads brother.
and chad through some new pics up man [Big Grin]

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car is looking supre clean! [patriot] .. whats next??

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

quote:
Originally posted by mustang racing66:
quote:

lol thats funny. and hes my brother. didnt know you two knew each other hella well.
No worries. Im just doing a precallout on the GT. lol Cant find anyone else to race me lately.

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com